[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going into real estate the easiest way to get rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Self-directed-IRA-Real-Estate.jpg (290KB, 4200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Self-directed-IRA-Real-Estate.jpg
290KB, 4200x2800px
Is going into real estate the easiest way to get rich?
>>
commercial real esate is amazing if you know what your doing.

stay away from single family properties those are shit tier.
>>
>>1541602
Well some of us dont have millions lying around in their bank accounts, we all gotta start somewhere
>>
>>1541607
Do some research. The great thing about real esate is creative financing. You don't need millions at all.
>>
>>1541609
What actual work is involved in real estate? Is it mostly just managing the barter between parties (escrow, banks, or whoever) and trying to influence more sales to clients?
>>
>>1541609
Book recommendations?
>>
>>1541597
Are you guys talking about being a realtor? Or owning property and leasing it?
>>
>>1541597
You got to be pretty rich, or on the way to rich in the first place

having said that, it's probably the easiest way to maintain or increase your wealth.

t. 'stralian cobber
>>
Not OP

I have good credit. Could I just take out a loan and buy a small commercial property? Could I turn a profit that way? If I do it right of course.
>>
>>1541803
This! Let's take some risks!
>>
>>1541803
Yes you can, you will need some capital/collateral though
>>
>>1541816
I'm working as a wagecuck and it sucks. I'm married as well. I had the idea a few weeks ago to find a location for an automated car wash. My wife wants a house however. Which I want too, but I don't want to be stuck in a dead end job to pay for it.

What if I were to buy a duplex and rent the other half, or buy a house and build a small garage with a loft apartment. I feel like that would help pay the bills and give me room to gain some capital for the potential ownership of commercial property.
>>
>>1541743
I want to do rental property.
>>
>>1541824
Live in the cheapest and smallest thing you can stand. The capital goes towards rentals.

Ignore your wife. Tell to buy you guys a fucking home if she cares so much.
>>
>>1541597
it used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzsSpDyBc_4
>>
>>1541597
predatory loans + straw buying ponzee scheme
really illegal but you will make so much money your prison cell will be nicer than your current room
>>
>>1541602
>stay away from single family properties those are shit tier.
This is pretty much what I've heard from every one. Residential renting is pretty much nightmare mode.
>>
>>1541597
Yes. Never lost money on real estate.
>>
>>1541999
Most of my stuff is residential. High margins, but high risk from crap tenants. More overhead because they have more rights than commercial renters, so you need to keep a closer eye on things, and getting rid of them is legally more complex.

As is the case with most things, problems are best nipped in the bud before they mature into big ones. It's different, but if you know what to do when things go bad (and they will) it's really not bad.
>>
>>1541824
Explain that she'll get the house anyways in a few years once your commercial ventures are up and running.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.