[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loan Limit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: slayer.png (584KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
slayer.png
584KB, 960x711px
What is the biggest loan I can get as a first year college student?

I'm not talking financial aid or anything, but cold hard cash(or money sent to my bank account).

I don't plan on using this money to pay off my student debt, in fact, I don't plan on anything, but I had a funny idea, that I would get a huge loan, spend it all on some cryptocurrency, and hope that the price picks up quick enough and high enough that I could pay off the loan, and my student debt as well.
If not, I would probably be just as screwed anyway, and it's not like they have debtors prison anyway, so what do I have to lose?

Yes, I know this is a really stupid idea, and I don't plan on doing it, but as I hypothetical, I think it would be pretty fucking funny.

So again, as a college student, what is the biggest loan I could get?
What if I lied, and said that I wasn't a college student, and that I needed a loan for my business, would that make any difference? Is there anything else that they consider when determining how big of a loan they can give you?

Would I even be able to get a loan from a bank, or would I be stuck with some "cash quick" sleazy type of deal?
I don't really know jack shit about finance, so that's why I ask.
>>
>>1541207
what kind of profits have you made off of cryptos so far?
>>
I don't think they would have given me anything when I was student unless my parents signed as gaurantors.
>>
>>1541207
without credit history or collateral you wont get shit
>>
>>1541212
n o n e

I've never even touched them.
I think the farthest I got was downloading some wallet, but I never set it up.

The point wasn't to test my trading skill, but to be more like a gamble.

I don't know if you have seen that image on /b/, but you "spin the wheel", there are nine spots, the lowest spot giving you only 5k, the highest giving you 1 million bucks, and one of the spots kills you.
That was kind of the inspiration behind the post.

I thought it would be pretty funny to image a real life scenario in which that would happen.

>>1541220
>>1541215
Good point. They probably don't expect anyone who is still in college to have any money.
Which I don't.
>>
>>1541222
time ago you could have tried and fake invoices and shit, this dude called enric duran riped off half a million eur in loans from local banks doing this, spent it all on commie propaganda and cambodian drugs and whores, a complete piece of shit

tho probably now they check it more thoroughly
>>
>>1541251
lol, I'll have to check that out.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd be able to lie your way through.
They have verification methods for everything these days.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.