[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Should I delete my social media accounts? All they seem to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (111KB, 947x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 947x533px
Should I delete my social media accounts? All they seem to do is make me focus on other people's lives and distract me from my own.

Should I cast off the electronic Jew?
>>
Yes, if u need to stay in contact just use massinger
>>
I agree.. Social media is a complete waste of time and I find myself discontent with my life because other people's lives seem to be better. When in reality everyone's loves are complete shit and they just post the best parts of their lives on lifeinvader
>>
>>1541199
Lifeinvader was a great metaphor for Facebook
>>
deleting is like a recovering alcoholic who can't even see a drink in order to stay sober.

ideally you can keep them, but just not use them
>>
>>1541126
you may improve on your life for sure but youre going to be super lonely (my exp deleting fb)
>>
>>1541225
Yeah it's caused me anxiety in the past, wouldn't be able to stay away otherwise.
>>1541228
Nah I'm not an autist, I live with friends
>>
>>1541126
Get rid of facebook for sure.
Other social media hold on to: Snapchat and Instagram and even twitter are great ways of spying on what people are doing, and that kind of information gathering is always useful.

Not to mention social networks are a great way to promote yourself, make sure people know what industry your in, what your competencies are.

Facebook, however seems to be nothing but fucking memes and links to "thinkpieces" -- low quality spying material.
>>
keep it, but switch off all notification alerts, log out each time you leave and delete the cookies and shit regularly.

it is handy to have as a address book as the people you know are easy to contact through it. but you don't need to interact with it when you don't want to.
>>
>>1541225
It's incredible that people can become addicted to something like alcohol. I grew up in a family where nobody drank, and to this day, drinking alcohol in any form is, to me, an experience of consuming a substance that belongs in the garage for the sole purpose of getting high. Wanting to do that, as much as possible, and every day, is alien to me. It's like, how could you get addicted to huffing paint, or gasoline? Don't you want to just stop at some point?
>>
Or ... you can use your social media page to market yourself. Grow a business and use social media as a form of advertisement / recruitment.

The jews want you to waste your time on it. Prove them wrong.
>>
You should use social media for your business. It's a tool.
>>
>>1541192

HAH, i don't have messenger, it's a superjew trick. I hold my facebook for the chatreasons.

Otherwise telegram, wickr, whatever anything that doesn't want to know my location, acces to evcerything for selling, how much toiletpaper i used to wipe my ass, how many breaths i take a minute.

Whatever man, messenger is just worse desu it was forced upon us
>>
Just stop everyone's posts from showing up in your news feed. Mine is just a bunch architecture and finance stuff that I'm interested in. It's quite comfy now that I don't have to look at fake happy family pictures, dogs, and food.
>>
>>1544992
>>1545037

The Lifeinvader shills have arrived
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.