[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escaping the NEET trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: neet.jpg (12KB, 508x227px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
12KB, 508x227px
I'm a 29 year old college drop out, I haven't had a steady job in 5 years (for various reasons, some of them legitimate, but none of which an employer will or should want to hear), and I have a criminal record.Fast food places wont even hire me. What do /biz/? Suicide is not an option, nor is dick sucking.
>>
what are your hobbies?
>>
There are companies that only hire felons. Alternatively, if you did something minor, look into getting your record expunged.

What exactly did you do?
>>
>>1541057
Shitposting, reading, watching movies, and drinking. I also enjoy outdoor stuff and hands-on work (I am registered for trade school, but class doesn't start til next year). A car is a must for basic construction and labor jobs around here, and I need a job first so I can buy a car (this is my goal for the next 11 months, as I will definitely need a car when I finish trade school). Tomorrow I'm applying for a seasonal position at a hardware store, but am worried that my criminal record will fuck that up.
>>
Haha, grind and hustle. Try new things, listen to kodak black (successful hustler who dropped all his highschool friends and defied his paradigm and now makes cash and has the right mind) music is therapeutic. Try hypnosis therapy. Keep an open mind. I was chad, then neet, now im going god mode bro. After a car accident, sleeping in my car, suicide attempts id say im bossing up. Workout daily. Runescape taught me bunch of lessons with selling and interacting with ppl. I feel like a full dragon badass. To most ppl, this all sounds like bullshit but its true. I got a shipment of stuff i bought so i can buy low sell high. You gotta grind bro. Read As a man Thinkith. Talk to multiple girls. Do anything that ur mind says u cant. For example, i do parkpur at a park and hop shit, climb it, jump off it. If im ever feeling beta i got and hit the park for some parkour practice. Whatever i think i attempt. I rap every morning cause i suck rn and want to be good. Build tangible skills up and keep them up.

Any questions?
>>
>>1541088
I have a DUI, which is not serious but it's still a criminal record and can get me weeded out of a pool of applicants.
>>
>>1541100

you sound like a miserable neet desu
>>
>>1541109
Unless you hurt someone, and it's only one, that shouldn't be too hard to expunge.
>>
>>1541100
You are the type of person I never want to become.
>>
>>1541129
I've looked into it and it isn't an option yet. Our former government (Stephen Harper) changed the rules on that a few years ago and made it much harder to get a conviction expunged. I still have a years before I am eligible, and it's expensive. Harper did a lot of good on some issues but the changes he made to the justice system were mean-spirited and draconian.
>>
>>1541258
The changes almighty harper decreed were to keep criminal scum like you down and away
>>
>>1541038
buy crypto currencies
>>
>>1541258
Unfortunate.

I have little sympathy for drunk drivers in general, but for a first time offender that didn't hurt anyone, I'm perfectly fine with them being on a probation plan that gives them conditional expungement for the duration. If they relapse, they eat fines, and serve jail time. If they don't they can petition to make the expungement permanent.

At least you have the option to look forward too in the future.
>>
>>1541100
This kids is why you don't do drugs
>>
Who is keeping you alive? Parents?

And keep applying for shit jobs - restaurants hire anyone. I've worked for multiple restaurants, some high end, and there's always drug dealers among the cooks and wait staff - it's practically a cliche
Believe or not you have a better chance of being denied by a fast food place just because they're so corporate
>>
>>1541100
you sound like a huge fucking faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.