[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so Im trying to start a app developing company which is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Okay so Im trying to start a app developing company which is unfortunately based in a country where merchant registration on google-play still isn't available. (stupid outdated country and then they wonder why the young generation is moving out)

What I think I can do is just open up a bank account in a foreign country as a foreign, but because Im living in Europe and have EU citizenship that shouldn't be a problem, now I will probably have to physically go there which isn't a problem since the foreigncountry is just abroad.

Now I googled a bit with the banks in in the foregin country and most say that they dont except anonymous deposits(I think individuals) only if the depositor is 100% checked out secure which google-play certainly is.

I have another question, is there any fees to this and when googleplay deposits money in my foreign account can I just drive up there physically to withdraw money on the bank and then bring it back to my country like that, to avoid transactions and another tax, if I have proof of where the money is coming from then they cant do nothing If I try depositing that money back on my account in my own country right ?
>>
anyone ?
>>
i am doing the same as you so i have looked into it, but i decided that for the moment i don't need a bank account.
i can't remember the exact details but there are several Europe based banks you can use but you have a monthly fee and withdrawl fees too. I can't find the links in my history but you might want to read this link:
https://www.freedomsurfer.com/nomad-finance/

this is also a guide you might want to read about opening a Hong Kong company which will let you, if you wanted, accept all the payments and pay no tax (on revenue from outside of HK). you could then if you wanted to pay some tax in your home company, invoice your HK company from your home company whatever you wanted to earn for the year and just be taxed on that. Maybe that makes sense.

https://medium.com/digital-nomad-stories/a-digital-nomad-guide-to-incorporating-a-company-opening-a-bank-account-in-hong-kong-93d6fff7d11c#.hgi0wvccd

I think driving and withdrawing cash is a bad idea. At least ignore this idea until you know what the actual cost of bank transfers will be.
>>
>>1539599
App development is what I want to get into out of college. How much start up revenue are you starting with in USD equivalence? How many developers are you going to hire? Can you yourself code?
>>
>>1540148

well those monthly fees shouldn't be much so thats not a problem and I would only be paying taxes of my own country which would be the same as If I opened the account in my own country, I only need a bank account issued from a supported country like Austria and get a credit card from it as well to be able to work with google play

as for the transactions it depends how much it would cost or If it would be cheaper for me to physically withdraw the money
>>
>>1540248

well its gonna be a one man startup at first and then well see further how it will go

but have to resolve this first and be able to sign up to the google-play and be able to sell apps and receive payments via google-wallet more specifically

>Can you yourself code ?

some but still improving .
>>
>>1540265
i found the details in my history
https://startupr.hk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Bank-Account-Opening-Guide.pdf
Page 3 is perhaps what you want to look at, although i don't know if Latvia is recommended as a banking destination, you'd have to check that out. It has a Swiss bank on there.

i also had this
http://www.offshoreworldwide.com/services/bank-accounts

>>1540248
i am doing most of the coding, but i will get freelancers to do the UI & design parts from my drawings. If there are things i think i can freelance out code wise i will, but i plan on doing this as little as possible.
>>
>>1540323
>>1540310
So whatre you guys investing initially? If you had say $30k of your own cash to invest, how would you go about opening shop? How about say 80k?
>>
>>1540440
I have about $20k but i don't plan on spending more than a few thousand to get the first app made and release ready. I have it worked through and if i code it myself it isn't expensive. marketing it could end up being costly, but i can get the testing done for free and also get free PR.

it also depends on what the app is. i am in a pretty good niche and the app doesn't demand any difficult programming, but will be time consuming to make the content.
>>
I might found a better way if it works of-course

In my country we have a bank that also operates in the foreign country(where google-wallet is available) which means its the same bank in both countries, now would that make it easier for me to create a bank account in that foreign country along with a credit card if I use them ?
>>
>>1540461
What type of app are you developing? Don't gotta get too specific if you don't want. Do you expect to make big profits?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.