[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU grants for companies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

i thought about opening a company that would help (for cash) other companies to obtain EU grant*

*you can obtain a grant to start a company, EU would give you about 50-75% of cash - the rest need to be paid by you.
whats difficult in that and why people would need my help?

there is a plenty of documents to fill in with 100% precision (about 35 pages of information, business plans etc only), people dont have time for that.

there are already 122131 consulting companies that offer same help, however the gap is still big.

how much profit?
most of these companies offer "1% of grant amount at start and then 5-10% of grant amount once you got the success decision"

the grant amount might be 10,000, 100,000 or even 1,000,000 so there is nice cash to get once you will learn all the documents.

questions:
did anyone try this?
what if i would make a mistake or so in such application?

is it possible to get an eu grant for a company that would provide help in getting eu grants?
>>
forgot to mention - few weeks ago i helped an unemployed guy to get a 10,000 € "
non-refundable grant" to start a company - but this wasnt EU grant, it was a grant organised by mine city.

guy got no idea whats excel and how to type anything in word and took me 5 days to write 48 pages application (with swot, business plan etc) while working as a white collar in the 9-5 job at office
>>
>>1539430
this is why the EU will collapse
>>
>>1539430
Nice, what kind of business was it?
>>
>>1539427
nigga im interested, i have a factory i want to expand that makes bio fuel, lets share the free bucks
>>
>>1539483
he was "unemployed" for long time just to get the social bonus - he is owning a construction/building company (small one, max 10 people). He just started doing it legal and he spent all the cash on new machines and materials

>>1539764
bio fuel is really handicaped (i mean - its easy to get) as a donation - they did focus on bio-medical/technology support this year, a lot of millions to get (central EU)
>>
>>1540051
so no game?
>>
How do you work a white collar job and don't know how to use Microsoft Office? Do you have do idea what "white collar" means or are you a boomer?
>>
>>1540493
i meant that my friend who was stupid and unemployed got free 10,000€ because i wrote that document for him - he was too stupid to write it and only unemployed people could apply.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.