[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I have a business plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1464851617411.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1464851617411.gif
2MB, 360x202px
I have a written up a plan for a retail operation that will operate at 10$ profit margins, with many of the revenue streams being pure profit based off assuming a customer will interact further with the business. I can guarantee it is a category that will not wane (it's already waned to the point it's at now), and may be seeing a massive resurgence very soon. It has very little competition, and that which there is costs upwards of 50% more for the service I would be providing, while offering third world callcenters as service.

I have many choices of prime real estate in my rather populous town with demographics and trends showing the market I'm targeting is thriving and growing. My main bottleneck is I want to buy a plot of land, as opposed to leasing, since once I've crunched the numbers I would much rather pay a loan off to own this piece of property instead of a rolling lease with all the CCCs.

My plan is scalable, and can be used in many large cities in the USA to very effective lengths.

I will be presenting this plan to some friends of my sisters to get the financing. I figure a 5 year loan with 8.25 interest is going to be my offer.

Would you invest 100,000$ into this business? If so, you should tell me how to contact you.
>>
>>1539203
10%.
>>
>>1539203
no.

I mean seriously, if you haven't got a couple successful businesses behind you or at least a few years managing other people's junk in that field I'm not giving you anything.

even then I'm going to ask for a significant percentage of your business in return, because I'm taking all the risks I should get most of the profit.

but no. Unless you've made millions doing this before, no.

but then if you'd done it before you wouldn't be asking me for money, no? Business plans are just paper. Unless you're a novelist or a newspaperman I'm not paying you for paper.
>>
>>1539213
You sound very educated. I'm sure I'm missing alot.
>>
>>1539216
experience is the key.

you need experience to go with your idea. Show your investors you know how to make money.
>>
>>1539219
Sure, I'l have a quarter million dollar property in 5 years that pays itself off with plenty of room for dividing and leasing. Meanwhile you'll still be roleplaying on /biz/.
>>
>>1539222
I gross over a quarter million most years.
aim higher.
>>
File: 1471634357772.gif (3MB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
1471634357772.gif
3MB, 320x262px
>>1539222
>>1539228
>>
>>1539249
not sure who you're saying got rekt, it's possible both of us are telling the truth.

I'm just saying a quarter million dollar asset isn't exactly huge, but at least OP knows that the real money in retail is in the real estate. I'd guess 99% of /biz/ wouldn't get that without being told.
>>
>>1539228
>I gross a quarter million
>he's pretending to be an ebin capitalist and doesn't even know the difference between gross and net income

You're so impressive. One of my products sells that much. Now how much is your profit margin, roleplayer?
>>
>>1539277
>doesn't even know the difference between gross and net income
I said gross for a reason.

my profit margin is whatever I want it to be up to about 60%. I sell services, we make more than 10%.
>>
>>1539279
Keep roleplaying.
>>
>>1539282
>Would you invest 100,000$ into this business? If so, you should tell me how to contact you.
>Keep roleplaying

yeah, seems like a solid pitch. You gonna try that on your sister's friends too?
>>
>>1539289
You seem a bit frustrated lad.
>>
>>1539203
>it's a category that will not wane
But it's been waning for how long up to this point? And if you know it won't go any lower, then surely more educated and more successful people are aware of this too and will crush you. This is a horrible pitch, please leave your sister's friends alone. And do you seriously think a $250,000 property is that much? You must live somewhere that has shit property values.
>>
>>1539291
not at all, I find you amusing.

you ask if we would invest and then get mad when I tell you why I wouldn't.

then try to convince me I'm lying when of the two of us I'm the only one that knows I'm not.

is funny.
what are you, 12?

VC's are going to want you to have experience.
the end.

otherwise you're the proverbial idea guy with a grand plan and nothing else going for him.
>>
>>1539203
> (it's already waned to the point it's at now)
> and may be seeing a massive resurgence very soon.
>may

>I have many choices of prime real estate
>choices

That kind of language scares me off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.