[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 47

File: 1465737072001.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465737072001.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
TC - BitPAC Merging Ann. &
Discussion on possibility of "RTR" Edition.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk [Embed] [Embed]

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be [Embed] [Embed]

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
https://twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
@raexno92 and @TrumpcoinG are v.active community contributor handles.

www.trumpcoin.info <--- Official Wiki-like website

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN LLC:
Now an officially registered LLC!
>SCC filling
https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
TrumpCoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of TrumpCoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a TrumpCoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the central fund (100k coins at present) and investor coins used for campaigning becomes.

NEW EXCHANGE
www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

EXPLORE THE TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
>Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx <--Buying with Circle
www.trump-coin.info/get-started/ <-- Buying with localbitcoin

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ [Embed] [Embed]

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI [Embed] [Embed]

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
>>
>>1535990

Has it been confirmed the devs were captured by ISIS? Before they get their heads chopped off, can someone get word to them to mention Trumpcoin when the sword comes out and the video starts?

That's the media mention we need.

Thanks, guys.
>>
File: 1471136911312-biz.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1471136911312-biz.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>1536000
>>
File: puttingguntohead.gif (4MB, 212x213px) Image search: [Google]
puttingguntohead.gif
4MB, 212x213px
>>1536000

The TrumpCoin devs were all #Shills4Hill and cucked their way into oblivion.
>>
File: 1474835654070.jpg (50KB, 571x567px) Image search: [Google]
1474835654070.jpg
50KB, 571x567px
>>1536000
Damn, that made me laugh my ass off.

not to mention
>those prophetic trips
>>
File: 1459538590926.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459538590926.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>falling for a r/cryptowolves scam
>>
somebody go full shillary again
>>
Usernamethankyou you are going to easy on them
>>
>>1536084

Thanks, bud. Glad you guys got a laugh. Main reason why I'm still holding, gives me reason to pay attention to these threads.

And a small part of me thinks this coin can make a go of it. Maybe 50 cents.
>>
File: HZsPbE.jpg (136KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [Google]
HZsPbE.jpg
136KB, 930x1060px
So, the price jumped up a few 1000 sat after the last debate. If it holds strong at 6-7k until the next one, I predict it'll go 10k+ again.

What do you think?
>>
>>1537236
Sounds plausible enough. It seems like the coin is regaining momentum right now, which is massively important if we want yuge profits
>>
>>1537391
gr8 momentum. Luckily the devs are always there to keep you posted about the coming updates eh?
>>
>>1538202
Exactly! Full throttle december 2169!
Trumpcoins value as collectors item has risen
>>
>>1535990
Best scam in a long time
>>
Lol wow so are we done w this coin?
>>
>>1538642

We haven't even begun.
>>
MAKE TRUMPCOIN GREAT AGAIN
>>
Wait for Trump to get elected first, then we can start worrying about getting the right legislation on his desk to MCGA!
>>
File: 1471285479061.jpg (25KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1471285479061.jpg
25KB, 480x712px
Why isn't the wallet download on the website?

Who ever is managing pr and web design is doing a shit job.

That logo on the bottom of the page is cringy as fuck and reflects poorly on the legitimacy of this currency
>>
>>1538582

That's hilarious. Hmmmm, maybe we can start up a new crypto coin. Call it Eternal Life coin.

You want to be a "dev" on it? You don't need to do anything, just provide a thumbnail photo and a brief bio, and then just go ghost on everyone.

Maybe some people will believe we ascended to the heavens.
>>
>>1538642

Done? No way, there's a fucking book coming out at the end of the month. Because that's a priority.
>>
What did raexno mean with his comment?
>>
>>1539934
Which of my comments?
>>
>>1540239
"The devs need to post an update on things that they know or don't know and the exact current state of things. You've told some of us so make it public."
>>
How my Trump copers doing? I'm still hanging in there. From the way things are looking. I've already accepted this investment will probably go down as a loss in my books.
>>
>>1540309
Junior 'devs' say nothing because they know nothing and they are doing nothing.

We either go full meme coin with re correct the record and bounties (to be used for promotion of trumpcoiners as true deplorables) or someone comes up with something quick and better.

If you want to join us then pm me your email for Skype.

We can still try biz. Even my Twitter account with barely any followers has racked up 30k impressions. Alex Jones is also offering bounties, we can jump on this.
>>
>>1540354
Buy potcoin
>>
File: MAGAhat_1474565459.jpg (18KB, 500x174px) Image search: [Google]
MAGAhat_1474565459.jpg
18KB, 500x174px
>>1540370
Billboard.

Pic related.
>>
>>1540456
Whose going to arrange and pay for it?
I'm not in the US. I'm just proposing things that can be done by any of us.

Let's be clear biz, I don't want to spread misinformation but I am telling you from what I have seen we either shill this coin into relevance or nothing happens.
>>
File: 1462766626615.gif (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462766626615.gif
136KB, 500x500px
>>1540456
Fucking IT'S

I see this every thread, it's making my autism go nuts.
>>
>>1540354
Pretty good, I bought early on and traded the roller coaster into 4x gains. I'm looking forward to the election night which is when the price will skyrocket
>>
>>1538642
No we are far from done with this coin, we're gonna moon all the way to 1 sat, then to 100 sat so we can say we made 100× gains! full throttle septober 4932!!!!!
>>
>>1540943
So what you're saying is I should just throw all of what very, very little BTC I have into this (10000 sat) for a massive profit?
>>
>>1540990
No. Give up on trumpshit and buy potcoin. Literally, sell trumpcoin and buy potcoin.
>>
>>1541050
Everyone is shilling POT but not one person can tell me why

Captcha: Hedges cheeky monkeez
>>
WAVES ON POLO WHEN
>>
Now this is interesting. If Breitbart wrote an article about TC it would be good publicity. Raexno if you're here do the interview with Steven lad. We need your energy!
>>
>>1541233
Damn nigga shit be gettin serious n sheit
>>
Oh and fuck signal and the devs for ignoring media opportunities u fat fucks. Thx raexno and bitbobb for at least a bit clarity
>>
>>1541325

There's no way what I'm reading on that Bitcointalk is true. We've had opportunities for media mentions, and nobody followed through?

That Raexno and Toadking seems to give a shit more about the coin than the devs do.
>>
>>1541591
This is really sad, hopefully somethibg good will come out of this breitbart thing
>>
>>1541591

Therein being the problem with recruiting random strangers on an Internet forum. Half the devs are probably Estonian school kids with a fake profile picture.
>>
Are we fucked?
>>
>>1540370
If anyone still wants to join re-ctr then pm me on btctalk or on Twitter with your skype email.
>>
>>1541056
Just buy POTCOIN. Trumpcoin is ded
>>
>>1542011

Probably. And these retards probably dumped their shares at 6 cents, thinking they hit a home run, instead of looking at the big picture, which is why they live in a third-world shithole.

I understand Raexno not wanting to get doxxed going on a show, I'd volunteer. Don't have to give a real name, just say, "Hilary supporters are known to beat up Trump supporters, I don't want my family threatened by these degenerates."

Problem solved.
>>
File: 1472765219046.png (216KB, 298x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472765219046.png
216KB, 298x260px
>>1542178
>Trumpcoin is ded
Jason "Signal7" Bobbit is pretty fucked then if this turns out to be true.
>>
>>1542390
Yup he gon get his ass fucked
>>
omg there are requests by media and bitbobb asks a random outsider to represent the coin. Seems like the devs have really abandoned it. Please someone make the biz threat on the shitty devs come true.
>>
>>1543474

One media mention is all it takes, and these clowns can't even get that right.
>>
>>1543648
I hate them now, they fucked it all up and didnt even say shit
>>
>>1543695

Yeah, I'd like to douse them with gasoline and light them on fire, put it up on Youtube for a jolly spectacle, maybe put "sponsored by Trumpcoin" in the description, to give the coin some good run, but there's still time.

I'll give these faggots until the 17th, because that's when the media mention has to happen. After that, it's too late, and I'll dump down to 1/1,000,000 of a cent if I have to.
>>
>>1543719

>if the devs don't do X I'll dump

Why in God's name would you sell something for far less than its potential value, for the sake of waiting a few more weeks when the price will shoot up no matter what?
>>
>>1543764

Gee, I don't know, maybe because after the election the coin more than likely will be useless? You think you'll get some huge run without a media mention? Okay, maybe in some pie-in-the-sky scenario the coin can make a run with a media mention two days before the election, I just don't see it, though.
>>
>>1543781

Why said anything about after the election? All the people who dumped in the last few weeks are going to buy back in, in the hopes of it mooning immediately before the election results and shortly after.

THAT is when you need to sell, not now.
>>
Oh wow the dude who was the economic advisor is no longer listed on the site. GG
>>
Is it just me or have half the dev team just vanished from the website? Any word from Signal on what is going on?
>>
>>1544554

No shit, you're right. One of the dudes who looked like he actually had a brain is gone.
>>
>>1544554

And don't worry, I'm planning on going to a fortune teller tomorrow, I'll see if she can contact the spirit world, see if he has anything to say.

Hope she accepts Trumpcoin.
>>
Somebody dox this shit signal. Turns out chicken, despite being a retard himself, was right about not trusting the whole fund to that team.
>>
>>1544554
He already gave a YUGE update 2.5 weeks ago here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.660

TC is getting revamped, holders just need to be patient.
>>
>>1544651

Or how about we wait until after the election and we've already sold off our coins, before pointlessly lashing out in an attempt at revenge for a quasi-imagined slight.

Do it now and you're only fucking yourself over.
>>
whens the moon mission starting boys?
>>
>>1540564
>corrects its/it's
>claims to have autism triggered by grammar mistakes
>"I see this every thread" is grammatically incorrect

bruh stop fucking with my 'tism.
>>
>>1544698
Exactly it is pointless before Nov 8th and results. If you have time for revenge now then you have time to shill with us.

Stop expecting an update to save everything because it doesn't look like one is coming.
>>
Make some twitter accounts, send tips for recorrecting her record, improve on the bounty idea and give us memes to spread. We need a simple way to give trumpcoin a purpose before november or you will be left hoping that a trump win will be enough to move the price.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (51KB, 974x269px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
51KB, 974x269px
>>1543719

I hope you're behind a proxy, dipshit. You just made a criminal threat.

Enjoy your ass railing by Jamal.
>>
>>1544752

That's not a threat. I suppose my post about them getting kidnapped by ISIS is a threat, too. It's a joke, bud, calm down.

But I'll be sure to lawyer up when they knock on my door.

Thanks, detective.
>>
Billboard?
>>
>>1544792
Burgers need to arrange if it's going to happen.
>>
>>1544792

It has to be a digital billboard, most set billboards are going to want a month rental. I know someone had mentioned Wisconsin as a place, here's some options:

http://www.outdoorbillboard.com/billboards-for-rent/wisconsin/all
>>
>>1544698
>>1544751
>>1544742
The theoretical mechanism for Trumpcoin's price is people buying up the coin to increase the fund's value thus driving its price up. Trump winning has nothing to do with its price.
>>
>>1544892
>there is a fund anymore

Catch up nigger
>>
>>1544892

But the closer to the election it gets, more people who dumped will buy back in, andmore nnewbies who heard of it months ago will buy in, both in the expectation of SOMETHING happening and them not wanting to miss out, no matter how sceptical they've been.
>>
Where do I mine TrumpCoin >> poorfag with free electricity and a good card here
>>
Re: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC
Today at 02:20:02 PM
(TrumpCoinContent)

Hey guys

Apologise for the radio silence, been very busy working on content for both the TC channel and other personal business.

Shy of video work there's not much else I can contribute but have a line-up of videos soon to be released (essentially anti-hillary/pro-trump campaign advertisement with a "paid for by trumpcoin" featured at the end) as well as an instructional.

When they do drop feel free to spread them literally anywhere, they're going to be considerably more inflammatory than Trump himself is allowed to get away with so my thinking is we can operate as his deniability attack dog.

Feel free to make any suggestions as I'm about to start dropping quite a lot of content that the media seems hesitant on packaging.
>>
>>1543648
"Racist frog billboard sponsored by Donald Trump the crypto currency fan club."

-CNN
>>
>>1545142
No one cares about videos.

Just preaches to the choir.

Takes too much time.
>>
Pepe is an official ADL symbol of hate.

How can no one see the potential in tricking a billboard company to put, in an official organizations idiotic terms, the equivalent of a swastica on a billboard in public.

"Oh that's a cute frog... Sure billboard goes up in Tuesday thanks!."

The trump teams fucking Hillary tier.
>>
>>1545254
dude in the thread called me out specifically, thought i should comment

i think they may have some value but i'm the one making em so your mileage may vary

>>1545274
billboard with pepe is genius and i support it fully.

could do an image of four veterans “according to hillary clinton at least one of these returned soldiers is “deplorable”. The Trump Campaign disagrees” Add a trump coin logo or slogan.

Or...

image of a torn apart detroit, utterly devastated by lost jobs and a democrat forsaken black community contrasted with an image of Pepe “Hillary Clinton considers attacking the issue of cartoon frogs more important than the issue of lost jobs”

my two cents at any rate
>>
File: HappyTrump.jpg (258KB, 1699x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HappyTrump.jpg
258KB, 1699x1080px
>>1545346
If youre the video guy, your videos are amazing, keep up the good work man. People here are angry about signal`s silence, videos are great and will help a lot but we need real update, real news, real movement. We need media attention, then your videos will go viral and everything will explode. MCGA
>>
>>1545366
thanks brother

Hope no-one thinks im privvy to some secret info and i'm keeping ya'll in the dark, i'm pretty autonomous from everything as it progresses.

That said, til the fat lady sings give Sig the benefit of a doubt and see what we can do just as a community irrespective of other stuff.

Being the "currency of the alt-right" is a clickbait article we can easily snowball.
>>
>>1545377

No man, I don't think anyone thinks that. You've been with this thing for awhile, and put in a lot of effort for someone who's just an investor.
>>
File: a.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Made in 1 minute, can you make a good billboard biz?
>>
>>1545141
I've gained a total of 6 TC in the past couple weeks just by running the node (synced wallet) 24/7
>>
File: just a frog hillary.png (271KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
just a frog hillary.png
271KB, 1200x675px
>>1545788
>>
>>1545944
That's more like it

I'll give coins towards this
>>
>>1545944
Looks great bro
>>
>>1546001
Nah, i have plenty. Just want to see it happen.
I'd rather donate myself a few bucks for this.
>>
>>1546066
*donate by myself*?

i'd pay to see it.
>>
>>1535990
Here's the Official /biz/ discord

https://discord.gg/m6A3rsG
>>
Yo call cantwells show he is speaking about tc
>>
>>1546389

Awesome.
>>
>>1544916
Really? If the fund is gone then guess there's no point then.
>>1544917
To raise the price of this increasing-ponzi-like-coin the amount of captial going in has to exceed the amount of captial going out.

Why in gods name would they assume something would happen? It's daft, the coin is supposed to be worthless after the elections.
>>
>>1546562
It might be worthless after the election unless trump gets elected ;)
>>
>>1545366
>People here are angry
some people are talking as if they are angry. there's no way to know what is true and what isn't. it's more than plausible that, via reddit, TC got onto some Hillary group radar and they have a few people who are just here to shit talk it.

folks talking about dumping it to 1 sat and doxxing the devs need to be taken with a pinch of salt. to be honest, the /biz/ TCG has gone to shit in the last month. it is autists crying over their Steam allowance.

i don't have the time or inclination to do any work on trumpcoin, but i'm glad others do. the money i put into the coin was a gamble, but one i am still hopeful of coming of.
>>
File: trump24n-1-web.jpg (31KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump24n-1-web.jpg
31KB, 750x500px
>>1547204
>the money i put into the coin was a gamble, but one i am still hopeful of coming of.
Yeah, im pretty much the same, maybe it will still work out well.

>folks talking about doxxing the devs need to be taken with a pinch of salt.
Ive seen 4chan doing worse things to people, and that was for free.
>>
File: b78.jpg (130KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
b78.jpg
130KB, 419x421px
>>1545377
>give Sig the benefit of a doubt
We are already doing this. Besides, what can you tell us about the guy? Did he struck you as a "good, trustworthy" person? And what do you think about this silence, do you personnaly think that he is doing anything, or that he abandoned the project and ran away like a coward?
>>
>>1547865
From what interactions I've had with him he's a pretty stand-up guy and don't have any reason to distrust him or assume he's doing anything sketch at the expense of the community.

As I understand it there actually are plans in place, as for the specific timeline I'm not sure.
>>
>>1545944
Looks depressing.

No trump hat.
>>
>>1547951
It's better than the blue one
>>
Maga hat also would improve
>>
File: 256214593.jpg (521KB, 1723x1292px) Image search: [Google]
256214593.jpg
521KB, 1723x1292px
this coin hasn't even started yet idiots, Trump first has to win
>>
I wonder what kinda illuminati blood sacrifice Backer is making Signal perform. That's probably why we haven't heard from him yet.
>>
File: signal 7.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
signal 7.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>1548063
>>
>>1548100

I'm willing to pitch in 5 whole Trumpcoins to find Signal.

What are the rest of you lazy fucks doing?
>>
>>1547204
All of 4chan is littered with paid CTR shills, they boast how they took over Reddit and probably have influenced most boards here, they seem to have hit a brick wall with /pol/ though.

Speaking of doxxing, the FEC shows the names of all people who have received money through CTR. Just putting that out there...
>>
>>1547951
i thought simpler would be better.
But i could add one / remake it
>>
>>1548104
Shilling on twitter since July.
>>
Every coin has it's shills but most have more. Kinda hard to get noticed with only a few people.
>>
>>1547204
Or maybe people are angry because the coin which is supposed to be worth $28 by now is months late on any progress or update and all the devs are quiet?
>>
Fuck trump coin. Been chilling for months and nothing new, no usd - trump, i held thru 16c, fuck trumpcoins. Shits a shill
>>
>>1548636

I think there might be something seriously wrong with that Bitbob guy. Over there on Bitcointalk, posting memes and snakes and shit. Like he's a fucking zookeeper.

Throw that guy over the wall when it's built. I say we keep one illegal, and give Mexico Bitbob.
>>
>>1549423
How about we just send one extra back over?
>>
>>1548629

>people believing random 4chan posters memimg memes as predictions for what can happen with the coin

You might as well be angry that it's never going to replace the US dollar too.
>>
>>1549433

Signal?
>>
File: 1472676102275.jpg (18KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
1472676102275.jpg
18KB, 200x231px
>>1549453
Im just curious about when will he finally show up, or if he will show up at all.

Any guesses?
>>
>>1549548
I am curious about HOW he will show up if he does. I would be too shy in his shoes.
>>
You can buy TRUMPY tokens on decentralised exchange Etherdelta.

They are redeemable via smart contract for 1 ETH in the case of trump winning the election.

If you want to buy a crypto with trumps name on it that will guarantee you make sweet bank if trump wins buy TRUMPY on etherdelta. Do not buy trumpcoin.
>>
I just had a dream.
Somebody was selling trumpcoins on yobit all the way down to 1 satoshi.
>>
>>1549722
>>1549723

Trumpcoin bagholders BTFO
>>
How long has signal not been online, holy shit
>>
>>1549792
Signal is dead. I'm the new signal.
>>
>>1549792
Too long. No doubt he's looking at the thread though.
>>
>>1549548

He might be in the Witless Protection Program.
>>
>>1549792

Don't worry about it, man. Look at what Bitbob has planned. A fucking bumper sticker! So what if it doesn't even mention Trumpcoin on it?

I will say that Manhunter and Username have given me some laughs, so that's good.
>>
Maybe signal will appear and finally bring us some hope
>>
I killed signal. This coin was a threat to Hillary. Trump will ruin this nation.
You'll thank me.
>>
ITT: everybody is waiting for the orderbooks to fill up so they can dump their worthless trumpcunts
>>
>>1550413
Yeah pretty much. The billboard thing failed. Some other group bought a moonman trump pepe billboard that's getting a bunch of coverage.
>>
>>1550452
Wow how could they fuck it up so much, now they will have to deal with some disappointed NEETs, and you know what they are capable of
>>
>>1550509
>>1550452
That's for pennsylvania

If another one can be made in another swing state (eg. virginia where trumpcoin is situated) can probably use their billboard as precedent for coverage
>>
Man, I'm just really sad about this coin. It has so much potential, but from the looks of it...theres no dev team, maybe 1 guy "working" on it and we havent heard from him in weeks.

I've been holding this coin since the very beginning. It is a sad day to see that the naysayers were probably right.

Is there any way we can get Trumpcoin the place on the top 50 like it deserves? I'm really stunned at how small the community seems to be. I would think Trump supporters would be going totally bonkers with the coin. Instead it seems to be a super niche coin.

I dont know what to say. I'm just sad. This coin has so much potential but its been horribly mismanaged.
>>
>>1550570
They all just didn't try hard enough. This is what happens when you don't get out of bed!
>>
>>1550585
No one cares about trumpcoin. The venn diagram of the demographics do not overlap between trump supporters and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Most trump supporters are more likely to view cryptocurrency with suspicion.

Add to that the fact the devs and management of this coin as a meme has been woefully indequate.

If you want to make trumpcoin the next ETH or POTcoin, then you have to get me on board.

If you give me 5BTC worth of TRUMP i will make trump go like ETH and POT.

This is my final offer.
>>
>>1550606
How about I give 5TRUMP worth of BTC? ;)
>>
>>1550606
Final offer of what? Nobodies ever offered anything to sort this coin out.

If you aren't larping you won't get that kind of coin here. Maybe on bitcointalk.
>>
>$0.03
>$445 24-hour trading volume
>its fucking PnD #862406 from the same 3 guys

What the fuck are you dumb poorfags doing?
>>
>>1550638
No shills. No hype. Nobody that pumps is manipulating the price.
>>
>>1550638

Are we reading the same chart? Where do you see the pump and dump???
>>
>>1550987

There was a pump and dump in July when the Alex Jones radio show was hyped.
>>
>>1550999
Checked.

What is the current price of trumpcoin and what is the total supply?
>>
>>1551004
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
>>
>>1550570
>This coin has so much potential but its been horribly mismanaged.
had*

t. a disappointed coiner
>>
>>1550999

....That's it? Lol. Not much of a pump and dump there.
>>
>>1551229

Yeah, I agree. You would have thought we'd get one more, with the ACE team that's running the show.

I like to rag on these fucks because it amuses me, but I still think we'll get a nice pump soon.
>>
File: hillary.png (20KB, 719x274px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
20KB, 719x274px
hehehe
>>
>>1550609
hehehe
>>
>>1551312
>>1551309
hehehe
>>
File: Hes a jenious.jpg (31KB, 256x279px) Image search: [Google]
Hes a jenious.jpg
31KB, 256x279px
>>1551309
>>1551312
>>1551314
hehehe
>>
Well...fuck.
>>
Just dump this shit already. And all of you who think that it will rise on the elections just give me a good reason it would. And even if Trump wins whats the reason for buying trumpcoins?
>>
>>1551784
this. buy POTCOIN
>>
>>1551801

see>>1551787
>>
>>1550570
>horribly mismanaged
Nah Trumpcoin would never have taken off. It's theoretical purpose, fundraising, barely works - every dollar you put in donates 2 cents to the fund. On the price side it's pure speculation. Best that could have been is a media mention, retards piling in and then the initial buyers profiting.
>>
File: trump_1712500c.jpg (16KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
trump_1712500c.jpg
16KB, 460x288px
>>1551876
Ron Paul Coin wasnt a fundraising project right? and yet it still did take off. But yeah, it got spectacular media mention. TrumpCoin would need something like that in order to moon.

>inb4 signal already secured that and is silent because of gag order
Oh man i wish it would be true.
>>
>>1551902
No one is going to pump your coin faggots. NO ONE. Your shill game is whack
>>
File: trump calm.jpg (34KB, 681x435px) Image search: [Google]
trump calm.jpg
34KB, 681x435px
What really bothers me though, is not that i might lose money, we all know this is a gamble and given the timing and circumstances its (or was?) well worth the risk. The reason is that i was really excited about helping trumps campaign through this coin, sure making a profit on the side is nice, who wouldnt want that? But what exactly are we waiting for now? BITPAC? pump just to get out without a significant loss? Yeah the price will probably go up later so thats that, but what about the fund, what about helping Trump... Did that Dan Backer guy actually helped anyone with his PACs? If hes really making millions through his PACs and is working on trumpcoin maybe its still have some future and actual purpose. I really want trumpcoin to make crypto and america great again m8s.
>>
>>1551937
You are too romantic. Everyone understands that even if the coin mooned everyone would dump before any donation happened.
>>
the winners buy in a depression and sell during a boom.
the losers sell during a depression and buy in a boom.

remember that.
>>
>>1552088
What if the boom happened in July and that was it?
>>
>>1549979
kek
>>
File: image.png (233KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233KB, 750x1334px
RIP
>>
>>1552297

Election a month away and people are dumping NOW?
>>
>>1552300
yes people are "dumping" ;^)
>>
>>1552297
Charge your phone
>>
wow the price tanked hard today. It's about time to drop the "Trumpcard" don't you think Signal.
>>
>>1552126
What if you die tomorrow in a car crash?
>>
>>1552391
maybe he is driving the price down on purpose so some secret investors can buy in cheap
>>
>>1552398
That makes no sense. If this coin really is headed up to $28/unit, it really makes no difference to get in at 8k, 6k, or 4k. That's a stale meme, no one is intentionally driving the price down.
>>
>>1552402
then signal fucked it up really up
>>
I started with 1500 Trumps and in 2 months of some speculating I am already at 4000 now, these waves are delicious, if you aren't buying now you're going to cut your wrists
>>
>>1552516
Started with 250. Now sitting on 800.
>>
a fucking 20k 4k sat wall!
>>
Should I dump my 70k+ trumps during the debate or wait until the election
>>
>>1552899

Sell them to Signal.

And Bitbob, I saw you copied and pasted my comment here about the link to the billboards.

Get that shit up and running, sport.
>>
File: confirmed.gif (805KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.gif
805KB, 360x200px
>>1551309
>mfw I can buy both Trumpcoin and Hillcoin and am guaranteed to make huge gains on election night
>>
is trumpcoin available on coinbase and poloniex?
>>
Trumps going to be the next President.

No ones going to really care about the "grab them by the pussy" thing. Trump was a gentlemen last debate, he'll have permission to go all out on the rape stuff when she tries to nail him on it tomorrow.

No, the coins not going to $28 or whatever the fuck everyone's been throwing around. But it will be going up significantly around the time of election results.

At this point the devs are irrelevant. The coin doesn't need anyone "running" it. It is what it is just like Doge and other shits.

If you want to gamble on shit coins. This is prob the best time to get in on this one.
>>
>>1553053
No, yobit or ccex.

Most volumes' on yobit & I find ccex interface annoying.

(Despite being mainly a shitcoin market place, I think yobit has an even nicer layout than polo. Simple)
>>
File: TC Billboard.png (75KB, 1100x345px) Image search: [Google]
TC Billboard.png
75KB, 1100x345px
Trump is the fucking king of memes.

Nothing can stop us now.
>>
>>1553087
>At this point the devs are irrelevant. The coin doesn't need anyone "running" it. It is what it is just like Doge and other shits.

this. the devs are doing what they do (presumably) but the coin is controlled by the market. the devs were always just a team working on it, never the ones in control.

>>1552398
some people have more than a million already
>>
>>1552956
Lol no they can fuck right off. Fuck the devs and fuck the community I'm just going to wait until it pumps and once it does im out of this bitch.
>>
If you want Signal to respond I'd suggest bringing legal attention to his LLC fiduciary duties. The legal case itself would be frivolous, but it might be enough to scare him into responding.
>>
videoguy seems to have a plan
>>
>>1554481
I actually sold out.
I bought at 11k, 1,2 BTC worth.
Sold at 5k.

Ill take my loss, needed the capital.
>>
>>1554580
and u are?
>>
>>1553137
I will fund this billboard!
>>
>>1553137
Jusy blur out pussy like this P***y or p**** and ill fund that shit
>>
>>1554613

There are a few others that look great, I really like that one, though. Just think the Trumpcoin logo/Trumpcoin name should be a bit more prominent. However, if it gets a media mention, the size of the logo won't matter, anyway.
>>
>>1554325
(soon to be ex) Dev team member here. Can't exactly say who I am here, but a lot of you I've been PMing with know who this is.
The whole "signal is behind the scenes grinding away" meme - has to stop. He under utilized a lot of people and caused many of the disappearing bios you've seen vanish. People who had plans of actions, or good ideas were stalled or out right vetoed.
Our designer wasn't given creative freedom and us social media dudes were constantly waiting for ANY directive, that never came; most of what you saw on forums/twitter was us just saying "fuck it" and posting stuff. """John Miller""" is talented AF, but videos aren't really what we need right now tb,h - once we get some momentum I totally agree we should have videos on stand by. Dread's goodbye post was extremely merciful due to how many times he tried to commandeer a meeting with plans of action and was met with push back - I give him a lot of credit for taking the high road and posting "I'm leaving but its a good thing :^) :^)". I've been trying like crazy to leak stuff on 4chan here and there lately, but this post will basically outright reveal who I am to most people and I don't really care as you should see my photo vanish from the site any day now to be honest.

That being said, we can and should form a new development and just be done with Signal all together. We can raise the value of this coin I PROMISE YOU if we act soon, in addition if we put in a plan for if Trump wins the election, we can all be rich if we are ready to go. A new dev team consisting of non lazy people can get this done. I just need suggestions on how to form it and convince people to follow us this time. I have some really good ideas, and I know a lot of other people do to; we need to act on them now together and pretend Signal doesn't exist. If we could get the website, that would be a plus, but we can live without it.
>>
>>1554325
Explain

>>1554685
Any proof or identity? Or at least use a trip we can refer to you as. ill back you as the new dev, anything is better than Signal. How much power would he have to fuck with the coin if he got pissy like chicken? What is the first step in your opinion.?
>>
>>1554685
Hi Sig! :^)
Trying to exit the project completely while making it look like it was outside of your control?
youre a fuckin d bag dude
>>
>>1554685
Post your plans to bitcointalk then, this means fuck all being posted here.

Most of you guys, not all, have shown that you just waited quietly while one man fucked things up for all of us.

You posted nothing to the forum. Didn't keep any of us up to date.

You need to prove that you can actually bring value to this coin before anybody will trust you.

You guys apparently worked well together but there is something you all seemed to forget.
That is, YOUR MEETINGS, IDEAS AND PLANS MEAN FUCK ALL IF YOU PRODUCE NOTHING IN THREE MONTHS.

You already know if there is something worthwhile that the website will be re-purposed for it. Signal doesn't control everything.

If you are serious then post on bitcointalk. Otherwise, stop wasting our time.
>>
I can confirm within reasonable certainty that the above dev team member is legit. I've been working for the coin, but low-key now.

He has been giving you hints here. He was also working separately from signal to make things better.
>>
>>1554744
Your post confirms nothing. Post on the forum and identify yourself.
>>
>>1554755

We might want to consider hanging Signal with a noose from the billboard if it ever goes up. Maybe put a shirt on him that reads /biz/ on it.

There's no way we won't get a mention in the media if that happens.
>>
>>1554768
Why don't we just ask Trump to name drop us during the debates?
>>
>>1554772

Yeah, that's not going to happen.
>>
>>1554768
You say you've been working for the coin. OK.

What have you worked on?

I don't think you made the twitter/reddit tip bots or the videos. So what have you actually done?
>>
>>1554773
Maybe we can pay a homeless guy to run on stage and shout about it then.
>>
>>1554775
>>1554768
Just realised it wasn't you that posted.
>>
>>1554777

That's hilarious. We could pay him in aluminum cans. I'd say we could give him some Trumpcoin, but aluminum cans have more value.
>>
>>1554779

Yeah, I think that guy who posted the info was the guy who was deleted last week. I wrote he looked like he actually had a brain.

But who knows? It's all been secretive, which is shitty.
>>
>>1554790
Just promise him a thousand trumpcoin and don't tell him the value of them, besides after he's done his job it'll be worth $200 a coin.

You never know, maybe if he was loud enough he might give Hillary a heart attack too which is a win win for us.
>>
>>1554793

I like the way you think. I say we make you a dev. If I knew your name, I'd write your name in as my candidate for President.

Maybe I'll write, "The /biz/ Man with a plan."
>>
>>1554792
What was posted?
>>
He is much more calm than the last debate.
>>
>>1554798

You seem to be pretty fucking clueless. Wait, is this Signal?
>>
>>1554798

Seriously? You seem to be pretty fucking clueless. Wait, is this Signal?
>>
>>1554803
Yeah I'm Signal you cunt, that's why I posted on the forum about him not contacting anyone for weeks at a time and about shapeshift and breitbart and stephan moly.

What was deleted?
>>
>>1554806

Forgive me. It seems a few of the devs have been disappearing off the site (pics/bio). One guy came in and posted something if you look above. I was thinking it might be a guy that was deleted off the site within the past week.
>>
>>1554810
Oh the economic advisor Gregory Pavlov, trumpinfo on bitcointalk.

I guess they want to distance themselves from Signal and try not to catch the blame.

From what I've seen, the only ones remaining still doing anything are bitbobb and depredation (twitter/funding) and video guy.

I wouldn't trust anything the others have to say.
>>
If Signal, trumpinfo or doogjy try and get support on the forum then tell them to fuck off.

They had the three most prominent positions and wasted all our time.
>>
>>1554811

Yeah, that's the guy. And you're right about Depredation and video guy. But Bitbob? He's putting in an effort, as useless as it is. Seems to me he's just trying to sell Trump merchandise with no mention of Trumpcoin on it. What's the point of that?

If he made a shirt that read, "I invested in Trumpcoin and all I got was this lousy t-shirt," I'd spring for one.
>>
>>1554821
Bitbobb controls the official Twitter and has been posting on there regularly. Also sent article notes to breitbart and contacted freedomainradio.
>>
>>1554840

Well, then I stand corrected. I know he reads these threads, my apologies, Bitbob.
>>
d-dread? ;_;
>>
>>1554685
why do you pretend like it is some sort of organisation that has strict rules? if you were a social media guy and had ideas and plans and content which was shot down by a so-called leader, what is stopping you from releasing it anyway?

the coin is open source and social media is an open platform. using a 'designated leader' as an excuse for your own failure to act is pretty weak.

look at bittbob, his ideas have all been whack and yet he has still done them.

you gave way too much power to signal7, and that is your own fault.
>>
>>1535990
anybody want have any pot coins they want to trade for 50 trump
>>
>>1555379

I'll trade you $1.50 for them.
>>
File: kek.jpg (36KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
36KB, 570x380px
Wow, guys!
Look at the Trumpcoin, going to the moon for sure.
We will be lambo shopping next week, guys!
Woooow.
MAGA
>>
>>1555725

Have you looked at the bitcointalk thread lately?
>>
buy HUC you cucks
>>
>>1555744
Yeah, that's why I'm saying that. To the moon, lads.
>>
>>1555750
Yeah that dude is dropping truth bombs and people are dismissing him as a troll amazing. I hope he keeps it up. He's completely in the right here. Signal is a piece of shit and so are his team of cowards. The content guy won't even tell us his marketing plans or release the videos like come the fuck on man you've had so much time to do this.
>>
TrumpCoin is a big fat MESS
>>
Sigh
>>
Well, this is just so disappointing. Out of all my investments this is the most disappointing of them all.

So much potential by this coin squandered. Its unbelievable.
>>
>>1556077

I'm right there with you, bud. If this was some shitcoin I lost some money on, I'd feel like there was no one to blame but myself. But this one actually had potential if it was handled correctly.

Having said that, the amount of entertainment I've had from these threads and now the bitcocintalk is pretty priceless. So I'll keep holding just to see what happens.
>>
This is just a dump right? Pump soon is inevitable.
>>
All these faggots got the meme'ing of a century.

And all of you deserve it.
>>
>>1556452
probably. Well see.

Fuck jason bobbit though.
>>
>>1556457
Fuck u fucking faggot. U r the kind of people he will never amount to anything, cause u dont have the balls to take a risk
>>
For fucks sake. That is all I can muster up to say really.
>>
>>1556534
This lads right. No matter what happens I'm glad I took a dive with trumpcoin and wouldn't trade this wild ride for anything.
>>
Trumps gong to win.

This coin has one big mega pump left.

Sitting tight with 50k.
>>
>>1556795

You've got some stones there, bud. I hand it to you for riding it out.
>>
>>1556533
>fuck jason bobbit
here here! dox, when?

Let's talk recovery. One of the few good tangible things the old dev team did was the website, do we still have whoever made that site on board? Maybe he'll join the coup? We can prepare a launch for a Trump victory now instead of waiting until it happens
>>
sell before the election results or you're fucked
>>
>>1556903
Website designer no. Domain owner yes. Don't try and get his attention here though. Post on the forum about it specifically.
>>
File: Thumbs up!.png (396KB, 680x619px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up!.png
396KB, 680x619px
>>1556795
WE DO IT! ITS GONNA BE YUUUGE!

(only holding 9k though)
>>
I need an honest answer /biz/nessmen

How likely is it for Trump to win? I don't want to go to /pol/ because they'll spam me with nationalistic memes

We all know that this is a betcoin, if Trump wins it moons, if he doesn't win it crashes

I'm asking as a normie with fat stacks
>>
>>1556961
>if Trump wins it moons
Nope, the idea was to get loads of normies to buy it and then we moon.

I only have 2k of this shit but following these threads three months ago was priceless.
>>
File: cycle restarts.jpg (42KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
cycle restarts.jpg
42KB, 500x324px
We are due for another pump. We completed the bubble cycle and returned to the 6 month mean. I am holding 10k though.
>>
>>1556961

this pussy grabbing business has done a lot of damage to Trumps chances. unless something big comes out about Hillary or she passes out on the debate stage she's going to win. Trumpcoin is going to flop either way. Only something yuge can save it now, like Donald acknowledging it in a tweet. Not something you'd want to count on honestly. Thats my unbiased assessment. Ive been with the coin for months now and still holding some 80k+. Whatever happens, happens at this point.
>>
Guys seriously just fucking give it up.. this shit is done. You've seen the moon already at 28k sat.. now this is just fucking laughable especially after the audio leak.

There is NO WAY he is getting elected. Plus, this coin has already seen it's huge spike and fell back down to earth. You really think after this shit that it's going to pick back up again?
>>
>>1557378
/this
>>
>>1557378
What do you care oh wise one? Trying to buy cheaper trumps? Also, Trump has a great chance to win. The polls are close, and thats with the media lying to the point of convincing themselves, only to be blindsided on election day (BREXIT anyone?)
>>
Just look up the devs names on spokeo, whitepages or any other background check website. Give them a call and ask what's up.
>>
>>1557529

Well, we know Bitbob will be making memes and bumper stickers. Maybe a tee shirt or two. Signal might be in his underground bunker.
>>
Well what if trumpcoin wasnt kill?
>>
>>1556077
>It's unbelievable

No it ain't. It's completely believable, if you're not an idiot. This shit had so much going against it, if it wasn't the incompetent and unqualified 'devs', it would have been something else. It's been obvious all along, the plain truth. You guys just happened to have to right combination of dumb, autistic and gullible to believe it could ever be anything but a flop. It's been fun watching you flail around, but it's over now. I ain't changed a word I've been saying since May, and like clockwork it's just been true, accurate, and precise all the way. You're all welcome to kiss my ass, chumpcoiners.

>>1556534
You seem upset. Are you coping ok? Maybe try a little harder.
>>
>>1557446
The polls are not close. Polls have him soundly thrashed in both debates, he's out in 24 out of 25 of the swing states, and Hillary has a five percent lead on him.

Maybe he'll win. But if so, this coin is supposed to FUND his campaign. That's the theoretical use. But in reality its being pushed up by speculators and P&D. It's not going to replace the official currency or anything stupidly hopeful like that.
>>
>>1558277
>>1558277
>>1558277
>>
>>1558263
>>1558280
It could never fund his campaign, we found this out ages ago. At least make your shitposting relevant and up to date nigger.
>>
>>1556961
the coin is fucked. The establishment and media are all with shillary. Trump's debate performance is abysmal compared to shillary's, as he hardly answers questions and seems to only attempt to blame EVERY problem on her.

Stack on this grab 'em by the pussy business and it's over. Holding 900 trump though so who knows
>>
>>1558903
You are a massive faggot, Trump CRUSHED Hillary the other night.
>>
>>1558903
>Literally every poll except CNN declares a trump victory

Hillary crushed Trump easy!
>>
i am trusting VideoGuy on this one, only honest member of the team
>>
>>1556961
Its more likely that he will win than not win.
>>
>check trumpcoin prices on yobit
>down to .0002

the fuck happened?

well I guess I might as well hold on to it until election time. There could be a last ditch effort to bolster Trumps campaign with them.
>>
>>1560220

What happened? Signal dicked us all. Couldn't even warn us to lube ourselves up before he shoved it in, either.
>>
Reposting what video guy put in that fake Trumpcoin general-
"Video guy here

My strategy has changed. You need to be ready to spread and spread quickly because the video's I'm dropping are straight up attack ads with TrumpCoin simply being the sponsor.

Expect multiple in the next week. These will be wikileaks sourced and edited in such a way that even the most ignorant layman will see her as what she is.

She will be tied to ISIS, Saudi Arabia, positioned as a treasonous, dying rape apologist and will have every one of her "public/private" opinions compared. Frankly its cathartic for me because I want this cunt to die a death of a thousand razors but its pragmatic as well.

Trumpcoin will be the loud "brought to you by" at the end in nice bold letters so if any of them catch, people know just where to find us. We have some media avenues but if you want to see some spread, this may be your shot."
>>
Can anyone confirm if there was indeed partnership with BitPAC?
>>
File: HT_ivanka_ml_151113_1x1_1600.jpg (230KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HT_ivanka_ml_151113_1x1_1600.jpg
230KB, 1600x1600px
Is videoguy our saviour? Dont give up man.
>>
>>1561706
I hope so.
Oh and fuck signal for being such a faggot and not telling anyone shit
>>
Hey guys what's going on in thi....
>sees Trumpcoin price
nope
turns 180° and moonwalks the fuck away from this shit coin
>>
>>1561739
Yeah cause homo signal fucked it up
>>
>>1561739
Turning 180 degrees would just make you face the same way.
>>
File: 15.jpg (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>1561774
>>1561736
Literally the only way he could redeem himself now is to really show up with something huge and tell everyone that he had a gag order. Otherwise hes gonna get rekt hard. If he remains silent im fully expecting that he will get doxxed so hard, that in order to get away, he will truly have to go to the moon.

Pic related: Last known photo of Jason M. Bobbitt
>>
>>1561706
Pretty much. Also

1. What is coin now? Is it still a campaign coin? I honestly don't know what to say if someone asks

2.when are we doxxing signal?
>>
>>1562164
>>1562164
Although book guy is still working on his thing, no idea what he is even going to be able to write about though. I still have my doubts that signal has abandoned it, I think he's still working on something low key. I mean why would he throw away free money? At the very least he could've lied about an Alex Jones mention or something and pumped and dumped, why would he just walk away at a loss? Especially if the BitPAC stuff was true.

Either way we should dox him out of hiding
>>
>>1562102

Is anyone sure that's really the joker's name?
>>
File: 1462524773756.jpg (238KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462524773756.jpg
238KB, 600x600px
>>1562066
No that's 270 degrees you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1562233
Yeah doesnt make sense for him zo just fuck off
>>
So when are the videos coming videobro?
>>
>>1562867
This, I know you are making them as the leaks come, but you need to get one out asap to ride this wave of attention.
>>
>>1562867
>>1562912
ASAP, gimme a couple of days, these have scripts and voice-overs so takes a little longer.

Also tell the dudes freaking out on the thread not to do something stupid with Sig's personal details, regardless of where he's at now that's hardly going to motivate him to come back if he is just working on something. That manhunterBTC guy I'm pretty sure is seige from before so I'd take what he has to say with a whole shaker of salt.

No point burning a bridge that doesnt need to be.
>>
>>1563477
Do you do your own voice overs?
>>
>>1563477

This. As was said before, if you have time to doxx now, you have time to shill instead.

Get out there and spread the word this is the idea time to buy cheap and stack deep, rather than working out how many pizzas to send to some fake address.
>>
>>1563688
Even if signal comes riding in with some amazing news and with enough rocket fuel to get this coin to Pluto, he'll still probably get doxxed by the angry weak hands that bailed out because of his silence. The only excuse he could have would be a legal gag order, or if he is dead.
>>
>>1563858
I didnt think about that... Signal could be in the hospital to guize
>>
>>1563858
If this coin went to Pluto the day after I sold I'd kill myself
>>
>>1562066
Omg your dumb
>>
>>1564616
That's redundant considering I'm a trumpcoin invester.
>>
If dubs, video guy saves the day, signal comes back to us with news that blows the price sky high, Trump wins the president and we avoid nuclear war.
>>
File: 1475596375080.jpg (10KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475596375080.jpg
10KB, 217x225px
>>1565391
It was worth a try... But I didn't expect these trips to double the power!
>>
>>1565399
....... The fates are toying with my heart
>>
>>1562378

I've dumped 5,000 of mine over the last few days, but someone is still buying them. Maybe someone knows something. Still holding over 5,000 just to see what happens.
>>
Stop playing with my fucking heart. I keep considering buying in again when it tanks and then it jumps 50% in a day. Goddammit.
>>
>>1565956
You deserve it you traitoorrrr
I'm sure you're a dirty chad too
>>
File: FUCK!.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK!.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
Sold 10k trumps at 2700 because the coin was doomed and I went on into potcoin. Now I check it and it is over 4k.
>>
>>1565964

I think we may hit 6-8 cents, but the moon mission was cancelled. We had what looked to be a good space shuttle, but Signal was the mechanic, and now we're all aboard the Challenger.

Send word to the loved ones, we aren't making it home.
>>
>>1565963
I'm still a holder. Have 3100 on hand. I just bought most of them and then jumped when they tanked in July, then bought them all back after they bottomed out. I tried to do it a few weeks ago but I was too slow, and ended up losing 400, so I decided to just hold and if I see a good time, put in 10 bucks. Looks like I missed my good time.
>>
>>1558903
>Trump's debate performance is abysmal

Kek no.
>>
Dayum, that was some funny shit on the forum
>>
>>1565950
>someone is still buying them

yeah, people are still buying them.

buy some now or buy them when they are expensive. some people are going to be rich.
>>
Read chicken's posts on the forum. The madman could extend the life of trumpcoin
>>
>>1566973

This should end up being a funny BTC thread once people realize Chicken is back.
>>
"I cant do that at the moment, were months away from launch. I’m simply suggesting Trump Coin can be extended and prosper by shifting it on to a sub chain within this new project (like how you see ETH clones) except it wont be a clone at all but it will be running on the **** Platform and subsequenetly can have any feature developed you can think of (yes its that good). That network is amazing, its going to create serious waves in crypto and the fiat business world. Trump Coin would be the first external coin to be run on this network.

Before that though I would need to see what the community are saying. I have no dog in this race now as I own zero Trumps personally. However, the project is close to my heart and Im pretty sure I can do something to help extend the project by attaching rocket fuel underneath it. We need to ditch the coorprate theme brought in by signal though. It was the biggest mistake of this project imho. From that moment it became incredibly low energy and people started losing interest. Amazing when you consider Trump has now become the most talked about (demonized) man in human history (or since the first newspaper was ever printed)."

I don't really trust chicken but maybe he really is onto something. He disagrees with signal, so that's a bonus.
>>
File: tc1.jpg (198KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
tc1.jpg
198KB, 1160x629px
>>
File: tc6.jpg (64KB, 634x441px) Image search: [Google]
tc6.jpg
64KB, 634x441px
>>
File: tc4.jpg (131KB, 993x420px) Image search: [Google]
tc4.jpg
131KB, 993x420px
>>
File: tc5.jpg (91KB, 542x388px) Image search: [Google]
tc5.jpg
91KB, 542x388px
>>
File: tc2.jpg (102KB, 897x514px) Image search: [Google]
tc2.jpg
102KB, 897x514px
>>
File: tc3.jpg (62KB, 505x384px) Image search: [Google]
tc3.jpg
62KB, 505x384px
[/copypasta]
>>
>>1567248
There's nothing not to trust about chicken. I've always said this. The "community" crucified him too much after the price drop because they fucking thought he was an Indian.
His only issue was being a bit eccentric and "meme-centric". There's no question of his commitment.

I've been forced to reply on the forum and Twitter that Signal did not steal from him and that it was a very proper reorganisation. What else am I supposed to say. Can't break the coin by typing controversy.

Though it was done with full community support, it wasn't entirely right either.
I remember people going "oh nooo he's not a pajeet he makes sick tunes too" when he revealed himself.
It was a retarded way to do things.
Not entirely wrong, because signal did do many things.

Honestly, I'm pretty mad. I even stopped tweeting and stayed out of touch with the good guys working for this coin. I hadn't stopped tweeting when it started to go to shit.
I think I'll restart the promotion. Hope to see something happening.

Where the fucking Americans at.
>>
It's kinda sad because I see even some verified accounts with lots of followers liking TrumpCoin related tweets and then I look at the result and nope, nothing.
Discouraging.
>>
>>1567513
this pajeet-meme wasn't the problem, but his "post-style"... way too emotional and the used words that seemed to trigger some people like "daddy" instead of "trump".
it just was not too impossible that he's a scammer who fucked the fund in july.

i trusted signal... and i even liked cantstump when he started.. but i'm glad chicken is back.. he seems to be the only "dev" who is emotionally attached to this project.

his identity is public, the investors know him (like they know he might write messages way too emotional instead of businesslike).

who knows, maybe he really has some nice plans .. i'm not a whale (~16,000 trumcoins) but i'm thinking about holding and putting my trust in chicken..

sorry for my bad english guys - i hope everythink is understandable (reading and undertanding is not a problem but -as a anxious german- i have some problems speaking and writing english)
>>
>>1567513
what do you mean with this?
>and stayed out of touch with the good guys working for this coin

do you still have contact to the guys who have control over the trumpcoin.com page?
it would be helpful as fuck to change this page
>>
>>1567546

I have sympathy for you all in Germany.

Fuck Merkel.

And your English is fine. Better than my German.
>>
>>1567567
thank you, bro!

i (and most people i know) totally agree with "fuck merkel"
>>
Has it actually been confirmed that Chicken is the Scottish DJ?

Confirmed beyond coincidence and him posting a picture and going "Also I'm this guy, teehee".
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (906KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
906KB, 800x1200px
Also mandatory reminder that THIS is how Chicken hoped to gain important media attention. By spamming creepy as fuck pictures on twitter.
>>
>>1567603
good suggestion desu .. didn't think about this today ,when he started to post again.
maybe you could post a question in the bitcointalk-thread to chicken post a pic with a timestamp + "trumpcoin" or something like this?
>>
>>1567603
chris replied on his youtube channel to a trumpcoin comment. someone has a screenshot
>>
>>1567606

Fuck it. The fate of trumpcoin is in the hands of meme magika now. Chicken if you're reading this. Take flight my friend...take this coin to the stars
>>
File: 7654657.jpg (49KB, 711x392px) Image search: [Google]
7654657.jpg
49KB, 711x392px
>>
File: 45764567.jpg (185KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
45764567.jpg
185KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: 754567743.jpg (46KB, 588x363px) Image search: [Google]
754567743.jpg
46KB, 588x363px
>>
do you guys actually make any money on this?
>>
>>1567692
yeah.. at the moment my "investment" (don't like this word in cryptos) would gives me around 300€ ..
>>
>>1567709
>€
lmao
>>
File: John M.png (63KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
John M.png
63KB, 230x230px
where's video guy at? is he our saviour?
>>
>>1567794
>only one too pussy to reveal his real name/face
>savio((u))r

pick 1
>>
>>1568024

>implying that any of the others are using their real name
>"also, this is my name and photos, teehee"
>>
>>1568029
Hi ""john"", what's it like 8pm in kangaroo land?
And it appeared everyone except you was verified as using real info.
>>
>>1568110
I'm John, hi.

There's not much benefit to verifying me based on my role and given your reactions to those that have it was probably a wise move.
>>
File: 1473408957655.jpg (156KB, 1234x972px) Image search: [Google]
1473408957655.jpg
156KB, 1234x972px
Bump limit reached? New thread?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.