[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best forex trading books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: foreign-exchange.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
foreign-exchange.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
Please
>>
>>1535366
forex is shit any potential profits are better found through a computah and that happened a long time ago.
>>
>>1535366
Unless you have serious money(Over 10k ATLEST) your not gonna make shit trading securities of any kind. Plus all forex books are generally the same. Just find a book on technical anaylsis. Also read up on macroeconomics
>>
KEEP THEM BOOKS COMING GUYS
>>
>>1537267
>>1537925
Why do you say that?
>>
no need for books. Just learn from babypips.com.
After that start practicing and keeping up with macroeconomic related news (mostly central bank policies).

From there practice your ass off with proper risk management. You'll be profitable within a couple years if you stick with it.
>>
>>1539134
Not too bad but I'd still like some books to check out. It doesn't even have to be specifically about fx trading but something that'll be beneficial with it. So far I've got macroeconomic books
>>
>>1535366
Babypips.com

Open demo acct

Practice

Go live with a small amount

Scale up

Books won't teach you much. Hands on does
>>
>>1539113
That's how a lot of forex trading happens, hundreds of trades per second by a computer. Squeezing profits out of small changes
>>
>>1539394
>hundreds of trades per second by a computer. Squeezing profits out of small changes

Its funny how most people assume that the only profits to be made in Forex is through scalping. In that case, yes, computers and automated trading systems are better than humans at scalping.

However, most of the big moves in Forex are due to fundamentals and not technicals. Things like interest rate decisions and economic releases are the big movers in Forex. If you have an idea of which direction currency a going to move over the long term (months to years) then there are potential for HUGE profits from a single trade.

My trading style as a positional currency trader is to form an idea of which way I think a currency is going to move, do research to back up or disprove my idea, and then wait for a good entry point to enter the trade. After that, I hold the position until it reaches my target price.

I am starting to move away from spot Forex though, and getting more involved with Futures instead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.