[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Wall Street 2, I missed the start, not sure how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Latest Fisherman.jpg (16KB, 400x161px) Image search: [Google]
Latest Fisherman.jpg
16KB, 400x161px
I just watched Wall Street 2, I missed the start, not sure how much I missed.

'a fisherman always spots another fisherman'
Huh?
What was that about?
I don’t get the reference, was this referring something earlier in the film?
>>
>>1518550
>was this referring something earlier in the film?
No.
He meant that it takes one to spot one.
When Shia's character said that the felony he committed was "difficult to prove", Gekko knew he had flexible morals/ethics, just like himself.
>>
>>1518561
OK.
Thanks.

I didn't get it.
>>
>>1518586
Watch the first one, if you haven't already.
It's far better.
"A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first pace"
>>
>>1518820
Oh yeah, I've watched the first one a couple of times.
The sequel needed about 50% more Gekko,
And less characters.
The fucking ending made me wanna puke.
Blowing bubbles (see what Oliver Stone did there? Meh) and some fucking sesame street music.

If I was a millionaire, I would put a contract out on Oliver Stone.
I trust he gave his profits to charity, because you know, greed is bad...
>>
>>1518892
>The sequel needed about 50% more Gekko
So true.
After all, they paid his ass to reprise the role, you'd think Ollie would've taken advantage.
He might as well have paid that cardboard cutout with the monotone to be the girlfriend again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.