[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Rental Property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (21KB, 326x480px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
21KB, 326x480px
I want to go pull out a low interest mortgage and buy a rental property before the fed raises the interest rates,
what would be a good way to go about this
>>
>>1518482
can i do this as a student, with about 19k in student loan debt? I have 10k cash to play with. i have a basic understanding of real estate, i.e. i actually have a real estate license but i don't use it.
should i just go buy 25-40k house in niggerville, fix it up somewhat and rent it out?
could i somehow get it "listed" for government housing per se? so i have less trouble getting rent out of the tenants?
>>
>>1518488

no
>>
>has 19K in loans
>wants to get a mortgage
>has 10K in cash

You're literally a fucking retard, OP. Pay off your loan dumb fuck.
>>
>>1518523
50% are subsidized loans and don't bear interest till I'm out.
got this year and the next before i head to med school. will be signing up to military to have this paid for, and the bonus that it comes with. so i literally don't have to pay that shit at all. its sitting in a bank doing absolutely nothing except being useless numbers on paper and waiting to be devalued by inflation
>>
>>1518537
...which is why you pay off the loan you fucking twat. You don't take out more loans when you already have a fucking loan. Holy shit 90% of /biz/ just needs to go the fuck away.
>>
>>1518609

>preaching on /biz
>calling people "fucking retards"
>doesn't understand the difference between consumer debt and leverage.
Not that I'm advocating OPs plan.
>>
>>1518667
>leverage
Student and car debt are not leverage. Leverage is used to generate value, student debt is acquired only to be viewed as an actual person in any field of business. It's a bare minimum, not an asset.
>>
>>1518667
>student loan debt
>leverage

Holy shit, kill yourself you stupid fuck. You're all so fucking stupid, god dammit.
>>
>>1518932
>>1518695
The leverage is getting a mortgage on an income producing property you stupid fucks
>>
>>1518941
Which you don't ever do when you already have debt that you could easily pay off. Are you even fucking serious right now? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>1518943
Do you seriously not understand the difference between leveraged debt to create income and consumer debt?
>>
No one is going to give you a mortgage without w2 income. But otherwise, leveraged real estate is a good bet
>>
>>1519298
well I have a small business, the 10k is what I've made since January, after expenses and what not.
>>
>>1519746
My guess is that they'd turn you down, but talk to a lender anyway to be sure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.