[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: FIGHT OR GET CUCKED edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 71

File: 1448162607047.jpg (642KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1448162607047.jpg
642KB, 786x1071px
TC - BitPAC Merging Ann. &
Discussion on possibility of "RTR" Edition.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk [Embed]

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be [Embed]

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/magatip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
@raexno92 and @TrumpcoinG are v.active community contributor handles.

www.trumpcoin.info <--- Official Wiki-like website

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN LLC:
Now an officially registered LLC!
>SCC filling
https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
TrumpCoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of TrumpCoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a TrumpCoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the central fund (100k coins at present) and investor coins used for campaigning becomes.

NEW EXCHANGE
www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

EXPLORE THE TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
>Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx <--Buying with Circle
www.trump-coin.info/get-started/ <-- Buying with localbitcoin

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ [Embed]

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI [Embed]

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
>>
File: 1469380854756.jpg (868KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1469380854756.jpg
868KB, 1500x1972px
The only reason this board was created is because we flooded 4chan with crypto threads. We shilled and pumped DOGE and PND to multi-million dollar marketcaps, we destroyed Wolong. I firmly believe there is nothing that /biz/ can't achieve if we just try.

TrumpCoin is an amazing opportunity that only comes once a year, it has massive potential, with the perfect meme that embodies strength, success and resonates with many people outside of altcoin and imageboard culture. On top of that we have a month and half before one of the most controversial presidential elections in our lifetimes that might as well change the direction of human history by saving western civilization. We can easily make a massive profit from this event if we really want to, way more than we did with other coins in the past. The media will literally cover anything related to Trump, even nazi pepe and god Kek memes. All we need is to tap to some of the publicity and the sky is the limit.
And we had many chances to do so. Cantwell personally invited anyone willing to discuss TrumpCoin on his show but no one showed up. I have a reddit tipbot running for over a month that we could be utilize to introduce 1000s of redditors to TRUMP but barely anyone used it. Instead of doing anything most holders chose to wait for 'bombshell' updates from nigger devs.
I could release a twitter tipbot today that could tip people with tweets, but what's the point if no one is willing to use it?

Don't get me wrong, developers could still come up with something amazing, but we need to stop waiting for them to deliver and begin investing more effort into this. We are NEETs and wageslaves with all the time in the world, nothing to lose and a strong passion for a Trump presidency.
Stop bitching, get high energy, organize and start doing shit (tipping, shilling, creating OC, etc..) so we can return to the glory days of /biz/. Or you can to get cucked by selling at a loss and forget. It's all up to you
>>
>>1518441
The fucking devs denied the cantwell interview? Fucking niggers
>>
File: m-moon.png (22KB, 1086x333px) Image search: [Google]
m-moon.png
22KB, 1086x333px
>>1518440
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
buy ethereum
>>
>$28
>>
File: thanks asshole.jpg (154KB, 919x242px) Image search: [Google]
thanks asshole.jpg
154KB, 919x242px
Hahaha under 3 cents. Damn it feels good to be a nocoiner.
>>
>>1518441
Want my advice?
Raise 3 BTC to add the coin to Bittrex. If Trump wins, there's a 50% that being on bittrex people will be reminded of the coin and pump it on the news.
>>
>>1518552
*50% chance
>>
>>1518541
He said 9/30 give him some time LOL
>>
United we stand.
Divided we fall.
Hold fort.
It maybe late for updates.
But it's too early to die.

Yes goyim. Sell the dip.
>>
10k TC holder here, some things to consider:

Hillary is failing. Deutsche Bank is failing. Will these two major events be the catalyst that normies need to jump on the crypto bandwagon and move away from fiat? With all this bullshit happening lately doesn't now seem like the best time ever to push for crypto in general, and TC specifically? We already have a YouTube video, we already have memes and TC shills (which is arguably how Trump is winning). We just need a media blitz.

I agree with >>1518441 let's get something happening here.
>>
File: WWWHHHYYY.jpg (122KB, 1420x740px) Image search: [Google]
WWWHHHYYY.jpg
122KB, 1420x740px
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE MMMMMYYYYY MONEY
I CANT EAT FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS TO MAKE UP LOSS
IM GOING HOMELESS NOW
MY ALLOWANCE IS NOW A THIRDS WORTH
>INB4 BIZ MEMES
MY NEET DREAM NNNOOO
>>
>>1518440
Dev here. I can't say much. But dedicated Trump supporters should hold and buy. Right now we're getting rid of the weak hands so only those who truly support Trump will reap the biggest gains. We've got so many exciting things lined up. But we can't tell you what they are because of legal reasons.

Also, two words.

Dan.
Backer.

MAGA
>>
File: 1467314749397.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1467314749397.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>1518687
PROOFS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
it's stabilizing and will be back to 7.5k sats by the weekend and then over 8-9k at the debates.

[email protected] if you sold, seriously what a pussy
>>
>>1518754
How dare you question the /biz/ tradition of selling the dip?
Heretic.
>>
>be a scam artist
>decide to create a pyramid scheme coin with no practical use
>people on 4chan fall for it even though it's the definition of a speculative bubble
>the same people who think free trade is bad and who are falling for the Trump president meme are also gullible enough to put money into this bubble
>profit

>>1518441
Dogecoin was actually useful for small donations. This coin is clearly a pump and dump though, even the devs admit this.
>>
File: Cs_CUa9WYAEznBn.jpg (25KB, 292x353px) Image search: [Google]
Cs_CUa9WYAEznBn.jpg
25KB, 292x353px
What did they mean by this?

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinReCTR/
>>
>>1518886
They are really working on something?
>>
File: _20160923_140529.jpg (138KB, 1077x1014px) Image search: [Google]
_20160923_140529.jpg
138KB, 1077x1014px
>>1518886
Keke
>>
>>1518886
It's real. You can see more handles of the same. It's not fully official.

https://twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/778993403832905728
>>
>>1518839
thats FUD. when the devs said it was pump n dump? lol
>>
File: Tony Blair.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Blair.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>YFW you realise there are people on /biz/ right now desperately selling low, after buying high
>>
>>1518687

Lol. You do realize that even if you started a huge advertising blitz right NOW (which you "devs" aren't), it's already too late? It would take normies who see/hear these advertisements a few weeks to learn about crypto, think about whether they want to invest the money, apply and get ID verified at fiat-BTC exchanges, figure out how to use sketchy Russian exchanges that have TC, and use them to trade the BTC for the TC.

You would have had to have your big media shoutouts back in early August as was originally planned, at a bare minimum.

And lol @ the people who think Trump doing well in debates (or even winning the election) will do anything at all for the price of this coin. Trump has had an amazing last couple of weeks (if only because Hillary's health and corruption collapsed in on itself) and it did nothing for the coin. Trump doesn't even know about this coin, and since the 100k fund donation can't be made, this coin has no official connection to his campaign or brand. It's literally just an altcoin clone with no technical features different from BTC, riding on the coat tails of a famous name.

Even if people knew about this coin, why would they buy it just because he does well at the debates? The coin has nothing to do with Trump and isn't giving him a donaton. Do you think people are going to buy a crypto just because it has Trump's stolen name on it and promises to help fund some meme vids? (And the devs probably won't even deliver on THAT promise either). /pol/ and The_Donald is already doing it for free.

Thank god I got out when it was still 8k-ish, RIP to the bagholders.
>>
>>1519034
Too long.
>>
File: raead.png (47KB, 136x600px) Image search: [Google]
raead.png
47KB, 136x600px
If you read the intelligent investor you´d know this is the perfect time to buy .
>>
>>1519013
Thats a tradition here
>>
File: neet.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>1519013
>>1519070
Shut up sst Let them sell low, they are the ones making us money
>>
File: 1471140451858.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1471140451858.gif
1MB, 200x150px
Big holder here, have been for many many months.

my position was in the green by 100%
now its in the red by mabye 50%

my internet has been off for a week so i had no idea what was going on until now.

just wanna let the other trumpcoiners know that im not selling, dont freak out. in fact im thinking of buying more but ill have to look into whats going on a little bit more first.

when it flattens out buy the dip

and if she does stay around this level for some strange reason then just remember that youre not only holding for the potential of a large correction but youre also holding in support of Trumps campaign.

>MAGA
>>
File: 1472676788038.png (284KB, 408x414px) Image search: [Google]
1472676788038.png
284KB, 408x414px
>>1519158
Im pretty much the same. Wont sell yet, its either chad or die now. Balls of steel m8, MAGA
>>
>>1519158

>Big holder here

I think you made a typo m8, it's spelled "bag"
>>
delicious cheap trumpa, have to wipe off the tears of the weak hands who bought high then sold low at first sign of a dip. Not knowing 1btc and it's back to 7k sat.. wewww gotta love NEETS.

soon as the "unoffical" :^) pipe campaign gets rollingplus debates, easily over 10k sat.

Feels good man.
>>
Video "Dev" here

I wouldn't be worried, there's a lot of media stuff planned for the next month

Hold strong bois
>>
>>1519292
Oh next month for sure right? Full throttle boys :^)
>>
>>1519284
Unofficial pipe campaign??? Explain this nigga
>>
>Don't worry guys, i have some pictures of this cartoon frog, it's gonna turn everything around
>>
>>1519312
Twitter tip guy. What will it take for you to release it?
>1 trumpcoin has been added your account. Thanks for Re-Correcting the Record!
>>
>>1519341
Meant for >>1518441
>>
File: 1.jpg (229KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
229KB, 500x598px
>tfw you were supposed to be anchored off Navagio by now
>>
>>1519292

The legion has been shaken. Us loyal few are all that remain. moving ahead we will have millions of supporters but only a few will be worthy of Chadpion
>>
>>1519292
>a lot planned for the next month
Well we haven't heard that one before.
>>
>>1519366
Feels good to hold fort. Honourable.
Give me my katana.
>>
>>1519034
All it takes is the potential for normies to buy, which will trigger crypto people to buy, which will raise price, triggering more normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>1519316
>>1519279
>>1519034
>>1518839
Daily reminder that all the people fudding here recently and over the next few days sold during the dip.

psychologically they came to terms with selling and taking a huge loss to preserve laugh worthy amounts of capital, because it's the "right move"

"it's not going to recoverer r-right? it makes sense to cut my losses, heh-heh"
They nervously conversed with themselves.

Any thought of the price going back up and solidifying the fact that they made a bad choice selling and WILL miss out, drives then into a psychological rage fit which manifests here as they attempt to do everything in their power to prevent that from happening.
Furiously typing away:
>glad I sold last month :^)
>it's over!
>it'll never go back up, r..right
>memes and debates can't help it (nervously adjusts collar)

poses the question, if you already washed your hands of Trumpcoin...why are you still here?
oh, ya.. to feebly attempt to FUD the price from recovering so you don't realize what a pussy you were for selling low.

Hopefully after the price recovers (protip: it will) at least one of you will neck yourself; even one would make this all worth it.

10k sats after the first debate, Screencap this

oh and claimed pic related
>>
2 dudes on the ann forum pledging to buy 100 trumps for $100 dollars from the trump fund to support billboard.
>>
Are shills covering my eyes? If TC can get on bitrex and polinex. Maybe a couple more exchanges then get a couple media mentions, Alex Jones being one of the key ones. This thing can still blow. Crypto can shoot up 1000% in a couple hours .
>>
People here should be on the ann page bothering the devs.
>>
>>1519453
There will be some pleasant surprises soon. Things are no more entirely dependent on devs.
You want a lambo? Take the wheel.
>>
>>1519453
this.
the whole "not enough time" meme needs to die.
You literally need like 2 days in crypto to reach orbit
>>
>>1519475
Yeah, weak ones are just nervous since some milestones weren't met by signal. But they don't realise that even the debates haven't started.
>>
>>1519433

This. So much this.

All the losers who panicked this morning and sold off their 200 coins for 3 cents each are going to be apoplectic when thepprice goes back up to normal this evening and then goes up and up through November. And they're going to put far, far more effort into ruining things for everyone else than they ever put in to promoting or helping the coin.

Batten down the hatches lads! There's a shitstorm coming!
>>
this may sound weird but it's even more comfy knowing I'm only conversing and going to be mooning with the true lads of this project.

I know it's a reverse FUD tactic to say this but I'm actuslly thinking of buying more, I have .25 btc in random shits on yobit. thoughts?
>>
>>1519433

did you put all your pocket money in and now you're a bit angry?

remember when
>trump changing to V.2
>about to moon everyone get in
>this shit has mad tech and great potential we are going places
> did nothing

there has been one spike for about 36 hours,

that's it.

this coin sucks bro
>>
>>1519494
This evening?
>>
>>1519521
>Being angry over "pocket money"

That's the point, it's a cheap investment considering the potential, which is why dumping at this point is the dumbest thing anyone could do ever. If you can't afford to lose a few hundred, then you're doing it wrong.
>>
Dumping this coin as I sit on the toilet

What a piece of shit coin
>>
>>1519521
t. sold recently at a loss
>>
>>1519534
I'll look for your 45 dollars in volume :^)
>>
>>1519523

As in about 7 pm. No secret code or insider knowledge, it's just going to go up when everyone finishes work and sees what a bargain there's to be had.
>>
>>1519534

> selling when the price is low

kek/10
>>
>>1519607
Thats the typical """investor""" from /biz/
>>
I am filling my buckets with a whole load of cheap Trumps. I am one of the most firm believers in this coin and I really enjoy this sell-off, it allows holders like me to get more.

What I don't understand is why people sell, there's no negative news, nothing, about this coin. It seems to be they are selling because of a lack of news- that is one of the worst reasons to sell. Either way, please continue, so I can stack up more.
>>
>>1519654
They're selling because the devs are ignoring the communities wish for meme warfare.
>>
How can I stake more in the Trump wallet? It's not staking anything.
>>
>>1519730
is the wallet unlocked?
>>
>>1519735
Now it's staking a part of the coins, but not all. Is that normal?
>>
>>1519740
yes
>>
Wow a fire sale on TC. Just moved up to gold status really cheaply.
>>
>>1519806
these prices
>not platinum status

you trying to only be a little rich, soldier?
>>
We don't have pump and dump. We just transfer the coins from weak hands to strong hands. Unique.
>>
>>1519877
Exactly!My nigga
>>
>>1519877
Is this stocktwits?
>>
If you panic sold too quick or have been looking to get in cheap, you may want to pull the trigger now. Price is already stabilizing surprisingly quick, shouldn't be long before return to norm
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
Stop bidding 1 Satoshi above my buy order, this is my final warning
>>
back to 6k on yobit

kek.. i'm sorry for your loss
>>
it's fucking happening!!! we're still discounted from a few days ago, but who knows for how much longer. Grab these cheap trumps before the pursues who sold buy back in, rather them miss out indefinitely :^)
>>
>>1520116
pussies*

you know who you are, f5ing the price angrily hoping it stops going up
>>
So I just want to say, whoever got the TrumpCoins I accidentally sent, have a fun time with those.

Didn't realize I was in the address book tab and not the receive coins tab when I copied the address down to withdraw from the market and dump into my regular wallet. Oh well. Was only $50 worth of coins. I've done stupider shit.
>>
I love it when my tweeting frequency correlates with the rise. No need for it to be connected. But it's beautiful.

I'm directly taking on CTR. They will not go unopposed. As of now they're getting away with it.

>>1520127
Could have sent a $10 my way by mistake. Sad.
>>
>>1520127

whats your address and how many trumps did you loose?
>>
Holy fuck I just got a whole bunch of random trumps for free wtf
>>
>>1520183
TYQV79fjRTsgHJHKWtMoCSB1tehbiho5WU

and I lost 1361.52272202 Trumps. But honestly its not a big deal. Shit was cheap at the time.
>>
>>1520193
that's gonna be 108.88 in like 2 days man. let's all send this anon like 5 trumps
to replace
>>
https://twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/779429013416579072

Check the reply to this tweet. Hello CTR!
>>
>>1520200
That's kind of you but please don't go out of your wait for me. I'm retarded and deserve to lose that money since I wasn't paying attention.
>>
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
>>
>>1520193

I sent you 300 TC anon. Im sure others will help you too. We stand together. Truss
>>
>>1520246
You really are too kind. Thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>1518524
And got so far... But in the end it doesnt even matter. I had to fall... To lose it all. But in the end.....
>>
File: Phreak-The-Phantom-Phreak.jpg (26KB, 337x266px) Image search: [Google]
Phreak-The-Phantom-Phreak.jpg
26KB, 337x266px
moon weekend
>>
Can't buy into the dip until I get paid this Monday.
FUCK
>>
So what do you think is planned?
>>
File: CQiEO1NUsAAi1Go.jpg-large.jpg (24KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
CQiEO1NUsAAi1Go.jpg-large.jpg
24KB, 480x475px
are there any more female trumpcoin holders
>>
>>1520987
...An actual Stacy? You're probably the only one.
>>
>>1520987
Get out REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1520975
Something YUUUGE, just can't tell you about it very important secrets december full throttle
>>
>>1521036
Sadly u r not even fudding, we really heard that many times from the devs
>>
>>1520975
I have no idea what they have planned, but a few of us want to try something. biz support much appreciated
>>
>>1519514
true believers only. weak hands for weak people. from the first thread i read i knew trumpcoin will succeed.
>>
>>1520987
post pics plox and your TC address if you need an incentive
>>
>>1521087
If you haven't already, get a Twitter account now.
>>
>>1521087

what is this plan? please no "shadow wolf" or "cyrpto cucked" team bullshit.
>>
>>1521197
We want to make it known that TrumpCoin is the crypto that pays you to fuck with Hillary Clinton
>>
>>1521200
Well there's only one month left so you better fucking hurry up
>>
*cough cough* https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.740
>>
>>1521255
>>1521280
There ya go m8
>>
>>1521280
That trumpcoin bounties thing is a brilliant idea.
>>
>>1521296
If enough people are aware it could blow up
>>
Spam it on Yobitch.
>>
What about new exchanges?
>>
File: i4tIQlG.jpg (938KB, 1818x1382px) Image search: [Google]
i4tIQlG.jpg
938KB, 1818x1382px
>>1520987
If you've got a nice face/body a pic of you with some Trumpcoin stuff or just the logo would be pretty good for marketing.

Like just some cleavage and you holding a piece of paper with the Trumpcoin logo and a thumbs up would be a very patriotic thing to do
>>
Wow, you guys are really going off the rails here. It's kind of like.. you're trying to cope but you don't really have any coping skills, so.. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of you on the 6 o'clock news soon, honestly. It's fascinating to watch the meltdown that's happening here. Keep it up! And by all means, keep buying up those cheap, cheap trumpcoins, chumperoonis.
>>
File: contus.png (16KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
contus.png
16KB, 400x355px
>>1521481
t. sold at 4k sats (at a loss)

you better keep checking this thread and the price to validate your actions to sell the dip
>>
File: trump 9.jpg (116KB, 1114x190px) Image search: [Google]
trump 9.jpg
116KB, 1114x190px
>>1521483
Swing, and a miss..
>>
>>1521507
>before the end of September
aka very soon, nocoiner.
>>
>be me.. bought trumpcoins ~6 weeks ago
>avg. 7k sat
>hold since everyone says moon late Sept.
>it's late Sept. now
>go on exchange and see price
>its 5k sat

what now, lads?
>>
>>1521036

December of 2020. Hold strong, boys and girls!
>>
>>1521560
It'll never go back up hahaha r-right guys. Selling at a loss was worth it! I just keep checking these threads for fun! y-yup
>>
>>1521567

I'm still holding strong. Gives me reason to keep paying attention to these threads. Just having fun, is all.
>>
>Hold long
>Miss huge dip because told myself not to check until November

Fug, I could've recouped my losses from buying at the peak yesterday.
>>
File: 1473809423619.jpg (133KB, 790x602px) Image search: [Google]
1473809423619.jpg
133KB, 790x602px
>>1519341
I already did :^)

https://twitter.com/magatipbot
https://maga.vicenet.org/
>>
File: YEAH.gif (737KB, 351x262px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
737KB, 351x262px
>>1521666
>>
File: 10ksat.jpg (112KB, 1024x838px) Image search: [Google]
10ksat.jpg
112KB, 1024x838px
>>1521666
WEWWWWWW
>>
>>1521666
Thats great, Satan! MAGA!
>>
>>1521547
You either sell at a loss if you think there's no chance of anything happening or hold.

Surely you didn't invest more than you can afford to lose?
>>
File: 1472675957888.png (646KB, 1280x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472675957888.png
646KB, 1280x645px
>>1522155
>You either sell at a loss if you think there's no chance of anything happening or hold.
No. This is /biz/, you buy on hype and sell on dip.
>>
>>1522161
This ^
>>
>>1521666
thank you man. helps a ton
>>
>>1521547
5K!?

I bought in at 11k...
I own over 30 k.
Rip me!

Lucky my ETH BTC is fking homerunned
>>
>>1518440
Price/TC prediction please
>>
>>1522218
$28 by the end of september.
>>
>>1522220
If I had 1$ everytime i listend to it . There wouldnt be a need for tc to get at 28$.
>>
>>1522220
Realy?
>>
File: 1474793339206.jpg (108KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474793339206.jpg
108KB, 750x750px
>>1521444
trips confirms

Stacy's post pics of yourself holding a trumpcoin logo or something. once done post your tc address and we'll pay you for the rights to shill the image

>/b/ post tits for creeps
>[r9k] post tits or... y-ya know... i-if thats okay with you...
>/biz/ post tits for the boards financial gain
>>
The price isn't even really 4k sats cause you could only sell like 500 coins at that price, then the price would drop since there's no volume and you have to sell at sub-2k to move over 10k coins
>>
Trumpcoin is going up after the elections because once trump is president this shit will really pop off hold steady mates 300k + trumpinator reporting in
>>
Twitter limited the bot for some reason, I'll try to appeal their decision. Hopefully I can get it back very soon. So right now you can deposit and withdraw but it won't react to tips
>>
It's Value has been halved on C-CEX, what the fuck has happened. I'm worry
>>
File: 1390216235182.jpg (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1390216235182.jpg
48KB, 184x184px
>>1522295
Never mind, it's fixed now
>>
>>1522329
:D
>>
File: 1472676762345.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472676762345.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>1522329
nice man, slimy devs want to lower the price as much as they can to buy in before they release the shitstorm, but proud holders and true believers are still here to tell them "no, you move!"
>>
>>1522233
I'll post pics after the first 50 trumpcoin I get

TX65qNzgFdNvhkmun8BCuMvwNnwp23M5fK
>>
>>1522339
We have sent coins for less, just like that.
This attitude won't get you anywhere.
Time stamp face is the least you could do.
>>
File: 519a264d2b0ed1.jpg (443KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
519a264d2b0ed1.jpg
443KB, 1920x1200px
>>1522347
I-i don't believe you
>>
File: 1474491971942.png (750KB, 834x834px) Image search: [Google]
1474491971942.png
750KB, 834x834px
>the tears itt
>>
How do I accept twitter TRUMP tips?
>>
>>1522419
click on the link the bot sends you and accept. then you can withdraw them to your wallet
>>
we should be thru the last of the weak hand sellers by monday night, which perfectly aligns with the debates.

Plus if we get a trump presidency, the shit that can be done with this coin is really promising.

Scoop up your cheap trumps lads
>>
File: 1474780363640.jpg (112KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1474780363640.jpg
112KB, 750x734px
shameless bump
>>
>>1522521
Fuck no I'm not putting any more in that. It's already at a 50% loss from where I started.
>>
File: 1469818618373-biz.jpg (632KB, 804x932px) Image search: [Google]
1469818618373-biz.jpg
632KB, 804x932px
To the weak hands who sold during the dip, we salute you [spoiler]from the moon.[/spoiler]
>>
File: trump-wallet.png (3KB, 256x243px) Image search: [Google]
trump-wallet.png
3KB, 256x243px
>>1522818
>not dollar cost averaging down
>>
File: earth-from-moon-wallpaper.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
earth-from-moon-wallpaper.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>1522830
>>
File: 1460515965106.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460515965106.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
For the debates, I want to find very popular streams with live comments or chat, and shill Trumpcoin, and/or use a Trumpcoin handle.

It'd be even better if we could find a news station or TV presentation that posts Twitter reactions or comments in real time.

So post suggestions here and I'll be on the lookout. Some obvious choices would be the big news networks online streams, YouTube, Facebook etc. It need to be a full fledged operation, so if you are watching the debates USE TRUMPCOIN NICKNAMES and related hashtags at the very least. Millions will be tuning in, it's time to start packing for the moon m8ys.
>>
File: brady.jpg (232KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
232KB, 1064x1600px
>>1522830

To the bagholders that bought my coins at 7k and let me get out of this ded investment, I salute you
>>
File: i tried.jpg (52KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
i tried.jpg
52KB, 500x352px
Listen, I'm not going to shit on anyone's dreams for this coin and earnestly hope it works out for you all, but the current development team doesn't really give a shit.

>The site's current price bar has been dead for months
>There still remains no marketplace where you can actually buy and sell goods for TRUMP, so nobody's using this as a currency
>The market cap for this coin has sunk below 10k USD
>There hasn't been a commit to the Github repository since August
>The Trumpcoin Team still have not enabled Travis CI builds for the coin
>The 64-bit universal GNU/Linux AppImage never made it onto the website

I earnestly believe that if you want this coin to work, /biz/ should fork and disown the current "developers". Get some /g/entoomen involved to fix any lingering problems and port it to more platforms, and set up places where you can actually use the coin.

Or get together and make your own coin. Actually have an innovative idea as to its design and make it super easy to tip here.
>>
>>1522987
just doing your part to make sure it doesn't go above where you sold :^)
>>
I'll be happy to shit on all your dreams, cause they're self delusional bullshit. Call me up any time, I'll tell it to you straight.

t. yo mamma
>>
Fix the website devs or ill dump my 500,000+ coins
>>
>>1523432
U mean ur 6,000,000 coins goyim
>>
LOL at bitcointalk they uploaded a meme which says wait 4 weeks...
>>
>>1523605
Haaha fuck this shit, the devs are fucking it up again
>>
>>1523239
>The market cap for this coin has sunk below 10k USD

It's actually currently above 200k, but you're right about the rest. Fixing the price bar would be the simplest thing ever, who's in charge of the website?
>>
File: 1470915349229-biz.jpg (405KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
1470915349229-biz.jpg
405KB, 1000x706px
>>1522879
Let's focus our efforts here:

http://youtu.be/HjYrJueWwU8

Infowars live debate coverage.
>>
>>1523633
Seems like a good idea
>>
>>1523633
Noice. Shill as many as possible,but definitely do this one .
>>
File: 1472765219046.png (216KB, 298x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472765219046.png
216KB, 298x260px
Im just curious about WHAT exactly does signal have to say, whether it be good or bad news. We know about that dan backer guy right? Just what the fuck are they doing, it cant be absolutely nothing right?
>>
>>1523688
I hope its not nothing, but they do keep quiet and I am slowly losing hope
>>
File: download.jpg (347KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
347KB, 1160x629px
>>1523622
I seem to have been mistaken, you're right based on coinmarketcap's listing though this would mean that the market cap functionality formerly on the site was and is also completely broken. It's still under 200k though. (197k as of this post)

They don't have developers, which is a core problem of the project. Everyone in the Foundation is a PR guy and """ ideas""" man, there's not one web developer or system administrator on the team, and the site is a Wix page presumably developed on a contract from some outside party.

We're late in the month and the debates are on in a few hours. I think they blew the deadline on this by a long shot and failed to meet substantial milestones in time.

The fact that you still cannot find a place to actually spend TrumpCoin for goods anywhere was the canary in the coal mine. Doge in the same frame of time had several websites and businesses accepting it as valid currency.
>>
File: 1472676282316.jpg (126KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
1472676282316.jpg
126KB, 604x522px
>>1523704
One way or another it will be a massive shitstorm. Lets hope it will be a good one
>>
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
>>
>>1523813
If the devs dont turn this shit around, someone might be getting problems
>>
Now would probably be a good time to start spamming chats and emailing Info Wars etc ourselves, telling anyone who will listen about the coin, rather than waiting for the Devs to do anything.
>>
If the coin doesnt get added to bigger exchanges, nothing will happen regardless of the update.
>>
>>1523957
I think just adding the coin to a notable exchange would drive the price up a fair bit.
>>
>>1523960
has to be added to yoloniex
>>
They can be added on Bittrex even if they decline their request by paying 3 btc but I dont see them even requesting it.
>>
>>1523987
Does it even meet bittrex criteria?
>>
>>1523979
Was there ever any official statement from polo?
>>
yet another crypto shill thread
>>
>>1524005
I dont know its criteria
>>
>>1524035

Great contribution 10/10
>>
File: 1411692549764.jpg (28KB, 249x265px) Image search: [Google]
1411692549764.jpg
28KB, 249x265px
Nice value you got there
>>
>>1524053

> increasinglynervous.gif
>>
Well if the devs dont listen we can go on the BCT threat and tell them whats gonna happen if they fuck it up
>>
>>1524055
Thread*
>>
>>1524055
what will happen?
>>
>>1524055

Or before we do that, we can all send an email to info wars, Fox, and all the others, letting them know about the cool new crypto currency started by grassroots trump supporters.
>>
File: b78.jpg (130KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
b78.jpg
130KB, 419x421px
>>1524055
Just before the last "update" some anon posted that if signal dont respond on btctalk forum he(and rest of the devs) will get doxxed. Im pretty fucking sure that he is aware that they are playing with fire.
>>
>>1523960

This x 100. We have to get TC on polinex asap. Really odd that the devs haven't made getting on a couple bigger exchanges one of the top priorities. Anything the community can do about this?
>>
File: kek.jpg (36KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
36KB, 570x380px
Holy fuck, lads.
We are going to the moon for sure!!!!
Look at the fucking numbers!
It's 26 of fucking september already and we are going UP!
To the FUCKING moon!
>>
>>1524104
Apparently some people have been sending requests but I think it's pointless unless the devs do too.

They have a fair bit of leverage now with bitpac and everything going on. It should definitely be a priority.

I've read here that polo doesn't want to support politically oriented coins but I don't know if that's an actual response someone got or just a guess.
>>
>>1524105
are you high or sth?
>>
>>1524104
Poloniex will never add trumpcoin, there's literally 0% chance it could ever happen.

>inb4 NEET calling me a fudder

Reality isn't a FUD
>>
>>1524175

Care to explain why?
>>
I think terroristic threats against the devs will be quite effective in motivating them, and I encourage more of you assholes to get out there and make them, loudly.
>>
File: 1468501636453.jpg (39KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
1468501636453.jpg
39KB, 373x391px
>>1524183
Because trumpcoin is a shitcoin. Recently Poloniex took out of their website a lot of shitcoins, they are trying to be the top dog and will only add high-volume coins that show good premise in many aspects. They would never consider trumpcoin, and no, the PAC stuff doesn't change any of that, it's literally vapourware.
Your only chance is to pay up 3 BTC and add it to Bittrex, but I don't think it's worth it either. At the moment there's no interest in the coin, and adding it to other exhanges it won't magically raise that interest up. Developers fucked up even more when you realise that Bittrex and Poloniex are not the only exchange that exist; if developers weren't a bunch of amateur NEETS spilling spaghetty they would have known that. There's plenty of smaller exchanges they could have quite easily added it to had they tried. At some point in time it would have been a worthy effort.
The truth is they didn't do shit, and as I wrote at some point in one of these threads, they were just creating hype, hoping in a spike on election day if trump wins, while keeping the price not to low so it doesn't nullify the effect of that spike.
This is crypto economics 101 folks, take note.
>>
>>1522295
Have they limited it again?
>>
File: trump.png (27KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
27KB, 800x800px
5000 satoshi per Trump, that's quite a good price, well done lads
>>
File: 1440590369842.jpg (11KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1440590369842.jpg
11KB, 400x534px
>biz laughed at me for selling my whole stash at 8k
>now they can't even sell one coin for above 5k
>>
signals online
>>
File: 1472676102275.jpg (18KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
1472676102275.jpg
18KB, 200x231px
>>1524284
>>
>>1524284
Just a few more days guys and then I will update you on when the update about the update will be posted! Full throttle september!
>>
>>1524296
Kek

>all you had to do was announce the same pac signal
>>
>>1524264
No, there's nothing wrong with it. Why?
>>
>>1524265
Low expectations after you realised reality huh?
>>
>>1524296
top kek

on the real tho I am disappointed
>>
>>1524330
I sent two tips a couple of of hours ago but my balance didn't change and didn't show on magatipbot.

I tweeted

@PoliticsGhost #magatip 25 TRUMP
>>
>>1524416
No such tweet even exists. Can you link it?
>>
>>1524505
https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTruths/status/780465523280707589
>>
>>1524522
You might be shadow banned by twitter because none of your new tweets appear when searching

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23magatip&src=typd
>>
>>1524616
Okay. New account it is then
>>
>>1523808
What makes you say it's a wix site?
>>
>>1524616
Post your address and I will return the trumps
>>
File: 1462340797350.jpg (84KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1462340797350.jpg
84KB, 500x419px
>>1524669
TGseBFJrrBgYNvvCGpXiozS6TzbJHcwkus
>>
We shouldn't make a new thread after this one expires. No point until we get a dev update. Might as well treat this thing like its dead until then.
>>
File: 1406624114202.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1406624114202.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
What's wrong boys? Time to get some more cheap trumps!
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>1524791
>the debates will raise the price
>>
Fucking devs, give us something
>>
Ok debates begin in a few minutes lets shill in the chat u fuckers
>>
>>1524842
How can I watch the debate if I'm european?

pls link
>>
Official campaign stream, Dunno if there will be chat

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/splash-debate/
>>
>>1518440

2.5 cents now. Wonder what the devs sold at?
>>
Trump bringing the fucking heat. I hope you guys bought in.
>>
>>1524901

Yeah, I bet you hope we bought in ;)
>>
>>1524919
The moon will be a lonely place otherwise :^}
>>
Trump going IN
>>
Wow just under 5k sats NICE
>>
Big buy orders jumping in after Trump BTFO Shillary. Well over 6k sats now. Thank you based debates
>>
Volume up higher than its been in a while, price returning...wew so glad I didn't sell like a pussy cuck
>>
She's coming back boys
>>
Long time holder here. It's good to see this coin recover. It was only a matter of time.

MAGA
>>
File: we-didnt-listen-and-buy-trumps.png (274KB, 792x442px) Image search: [Google]
we-didnt-listen-and-buy-trumps.png
274KB, 792x442px
Imagine the volume and price when the media gets a hold of the fact that their is literally a currency now being distributed out to those who re-correct the correct the record libs.

WEWWW

I've never space traveled before, I...I'm not ready lads
>>
You guys must've done some decent shilling, good work. Trump did a pretty good job too, despite getting picked on with pointless bait questions
>>
How do I shill trumpcoin on my normie facebook, but just make it look like I'm a normie that found "XDD LE TRUMP BITCOIN" with no personal interest?
>>
Look at that arbitrage on c-cex. fuck I wish I had coins on line both!!!
>>
10btc volume will bring in the heavy hitters. keep this shit up fellas
>>
4 cents fuck yeah
>>
Wow, this recovery is immense. I hope not too many of you sold your holdings.

>>1525006
Do just that.

"Haha, you guys won't believe this. Trump a Trump Bitcoin named after him! It's called Trumpcoin. This election couldn't get any crazier!!!"
>>
>>1525043
*Trump has a Trump Bitcoin
>>
>>1525006
Show them the tip bot and how you got free cryptocurrency. Normies can't resist free shit, just look at how big the Bernie Sanders voter base was.
>>
if you sold off I'm literally lmao ingredients at your life right now bud

highest the volume has been in a good while, price returning, will easily be double by next debate. Rumor of a new video. So glad my hands aren't so weak like a cuck and I held. Feels good not to be an emotional investor :^)
>>
Are idiots on yobit that short-sighted that the price goes up 2k sat and they start dumping?
>>
>>1525070
Some yes. Some could be just trading, which is what we want. Volume is almost as important as price at this stage. Volume attracts people.
>>
>>1525053

lol aaannnnnnd its gone
>>
>>1525116
see >>1523267
>>
>>>/pol/90570639
>>
File: 1473409128542.jpg (330KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473409128542.jpg
330KB, 1024x1024px
Bump for our hard working devs!
>>
>>1525435
Yeah right fucking hardworking devs
>>
File: HT_ivanka_ml_151113_1x1_1600.jpg (230KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HT_ivanka_ml_151113_1x1_1600.jpg
230KB, 1600x1600px
>>1525743
They would never let us down!
>>
>>1525743

If these guys would just come in and say/write something, even if it's, "Hey, we tried, but we couldn't get anything done," I'd have respect for them.

The silence is what is just shit.
>>
File: tumblr_no9ah5pTjC1sjt9puo1_1280.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9ah5pTjC1sjt9puo1_1280.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>1525884
Pretty much this. I just hope they realize that they are basically playing with fire, angry 4chan and all that.

>inb4 they are silent because they have a gag order and have massive shit prepared.
Yeah, i wish. Its still a possibility at least.
>>
>>1525943

That's the only thing I can think is the reason it's been utter silence.
>>
>>1525943

> 2016
> still believing in le 4chan anonymous bogeyman
>>
If you want my advise. Everyone man women and child holding Trumpcoin should be on Twitter taking advantage of the magatip bot and getting the word out. MCGA high energy go go go.
>>
>>1526099
Ok mate
>>
File: MAGAhat_1474565459.jpg (18KB, 500x174px) Image search: [Google]
MAGAhat_1474565459.jpg
18KB, 500x174px
This coin doesn't need another video.

What it needs is a low down dirty meme on a billboard.

Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 430x320px
>>1526099
Dubs confirms it!!!
>>
File: 1472202523508.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472202523508.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>1526211
>11
kek is with us
>>
>>1526164
>>1526124
Your design sucks. "trumpcoin" needs to be more noticeable. I get what you are going for, relying on the media to report the board and then bringing light to the sponsor, but it wouldn't hurt to use it to directly get the word out to normies. And they can't read that shit so fix it.
>>
>>1526263
It could be a little bigger.

It wrecks aesthetic if its too big.

There's not much to look at anyway. Eyes go tothe darkest part of the billboard first, Pepe's face, takes 1 second to read, then whats that in bottom right? Whats Trump coin?
>>
File: IMG_21211.jpg (34KB, 390x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_21211.jpg
34KB, 390x520px
>>1522347
ok you got your wish..

I will post more after the first donation, and I can do Trumpcoin promotions...for /pol/ maybe, depends how much I get.

TX65qNzgFdNvhkmun8BCuMvwNnwp23M5fK
>>
>>1526329
qt
>>
>>1526329
Fuck off you took this from pol
>>
So bitbobb actually is doing something. He just posted about the Twitter tipbot. He sent trumps out to Diamond and Silk. And to an Alex Jones reporter.

Seems like a good way to get the word out to be honest. Let's send some to the libs too.

If bitbobb is in the know, then he knows that is still worth his effort
>>
>>1526507
sounds good
>>
>>1526507

I made a twitter and I'm tipping too. Not that familiar with it though. Anyone know any groups or people in particular to follow
>>
>>1526625
https://twitter.com/FlowJob6/lists/trumpcoin

Yes, we made a list. pm or sub to get added
>>
it seems like the bot doesn't work again.
>>
>>1526507

Nice volume today, I'll give the coin that.
>>
>>1526329
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dcLpriIE8em3Hz0x_8pSsQ/

>someone actually got tricked to sending 1k
>>
File: consider the following.png (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>1524650
>pic related
>static content server by wix
>wix metadata script

Also the site doesn't support HTTPS. This is unacceptable for a privacy-oriented currency.
>>
>>1527213
Who cares if it's a wix site? Wix is a platform now like WordPress. Should they make the site in notepad?

And why would a site with no membership or e-commerce need the added computation power and slower browsing of the httpS?
And if you answer "man in the middle attack" lmao at your life bud.
>>
What is happening guys?
Shouldnt we moon already?
>>
>>1527509
>>It-it will still m-moon!
This coin is dead as fuck, it had really easy ways to moon but the devs fucked it up.
>>
spare some?
TBHBCGD4bXGZceUcjWGhPPuSuAymMXksov
>>
So its dead?
Or
>full speed september 2020
>>
>>1528216
I thought the S.O.O would have been posted by now. Ask them until they answer.
>>
File: atrump.jpg (25KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
atrump.jpg
25KB, 650x366px
Tired bump
>>
Well my brother wants me to dump the coins I was managing for him since he's a retard and totally out of cash. When would be the best time to do it? Does it look like the coin is going up in value any time today?
>>
>>1528601
no. sell all you can
>>
>>1528601
The coin will get pumped during the next two debates.
>>
>>1529222
He can't wait that long because he's retarded. Been trying to sell throughout the day without just dropping the price abysmally. First time trying to sell any Crypto and its quite the learning experience.
>>
Full throttle September goys! 2 days left.
>>
>>>/pol/90746063
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x1136px
>>1529227
Lol your brother is dumb your better off goving him cash and holding the trumps for yourself to rub in his face later when you become a chad trips confirms it>>1529222
>>
Something I thought about recently . If bitpac and Trumpcoin are merging and Signal will be treasurer. Wouldn't he buy trumpcoin with all the bitcoin that comes into his possession through said merger? Dan Backer makes millions a year through his PACs. If the market cap of trumpcoin pumped up a million bucks that'd be huge.
>>
>>1529469
>Wouldn't he buy trumpcoin with all the bitcoin that comes into his possession through said merger
Why the fuck would he do that?
>>
let's hard fork the coin to July 1st, we can revert to an earlier date and install a Lazarus dev team and pay to get listed on yobit. TrumpCoin Classic.
let's take this coin by force. whose with me
>>
>>1529581
TrumpCoin Classic has a nice ring to it.
>>
>>1529469
Force the pump, gain attention, to the moon, fuk some bitches.

Could be the plan all along.

"Cute billboard, but check this out "-signal7
>>
File: aav.png (989KB, 1279x530px) Image search: [Google]
aav.png
989KB, 1279x530px
>>1529674
>"Cute billboard, but check this out "-signal7
>>
lol they said August, then September, days ago they uploaded a meme saying wait 4 weeks. And now they wrote that he coin will surely moon during Trump's eight year term....
>>
File: 1472676954010.gif (3MB, 350x455px) Image search: [Google]
1472676954010.gif
3MB, 350x455px
>>1530502
>they uploaded a meme saying wait 4 weeks. And now they wrote that he coin will surely moon during Trump's eight year term....

Im not defending them, but those were not the devs, just people in the thread
>>
>>1529469
>Dan Backer makes millions a year through his PACs.
Well then, that must mean that he thinks that there is money to be made here.

>Wouldn't he buy trumpcoin with all the bitcoin that comes into his possession through said merger?
Maybe the are
>lowering the price on a purpose

>inb4 another conspiracy theory
I like conspiracy theories
>>
>>1529559

>There will be some further advancements to the BitPAC that I cannot discuss openly just yet. The proposed changes will benefit TrumpCoin in some significant ways

what did he mean by this? again it's all speculation. I'm actually assuming he doesn't have anything substantial at this point.
>>
>>1530772
Ask him
>>
>>1530772
he means he has proposed changes. changes but not yet implemented, just proposed. Not yet discussed, no they are proposed.

lol there's nothing. no yuuuuuge update, nothing. full throttle september!
>>
>>1529248
ONE DAY
>>
File: 1472676303962.gif (1MB, 294x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472676303962.gif
1MB, 294x350px
>>
>>1531571
Full throttle september 2020 bro, now buy those cheap trumps
>>
File: 1472676765736.jpg (363KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1472676765736.jpg
363KB, 2048x1365px
>>1532261
Cant wait!
>>
>>1531575
TIMES ALMOST UP FOR FULL THROTTLE SEPTEMBER
>>
Christmas full throttle.

>mfw this meme moons the price
>>
>The devs have obviously been abducted by the communists
>>
I guess something must have set them back. still A lot can happen in a month. Don't count Trumpcoin out just yet.
>>
So big update tomorrow right? That's or only hope. To kick off October with a bang.
>>
There is a rumour going around that Trump will be asked questions regarding the "alt-right" "memes" and also "cryptocurrency" in one of the next debates.
>>
>>1533590
So we are fucked? He refers to the internet as "cyber".and unless he actually mentions Trumpcoin then it wouldn't matter much
>>
>>1533782
Nobody knows. Phone dan backer and ask him
>>
>>1533782
No an inside source says trumpcoin may get a mention.
>>
>>1533897
Where are you getting that news? I remember when an "inside source" said we were getting mentioned on other news events and shit never happened.
>>
Shouldn't the price have completely tanked by now? I'm sure a large number of people have dumped. Some guy in the bitcoin talk thread said he's dumped 300k. Whos buying up all these trumps?
>>
>>1533907
devs?
>>
>>1533909

Idk just speculating, nothing else to do really. Maybe someone is trying to get a certain amount of trumps before this thing kicks off.
>>
>>1533907
>Whos buying up all these trumps?
smart people
>>
File: buy-buy-sell-sell.jpg (586KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
buy-buy-sell-sell.jpg
586KB, 1000x923px
>>1533907
>>1533965

When old bagholders let go of their massive stashes it invites new investors willing to take advantage of the opportunity and get in. Coins rise from the ashes this way all the time
>>
>>1533897
The clandestine shit is boring now
>>
Only a few hours 'till full throttle september is over guys, I hope you all can get some rest from this insanely successful month!
>>
>>1533907
Bitinator is buying hes been supporting this coin since the beginning.
>>
>>1534886
you know something bitinator?
>>
Price is up 37%...
>>
Bump, or it autosage already? New thread?
>>
>>1534925
No not really other than this coin is a good coin to risk some €£¥$ on
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.