/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize it was too late for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: feel.png (125KB, 495x484px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
125KB, 495x484px
When did you realize it was too late for you?
>>
>>1518132
Never. If you have to cry in foetal position alone in your room to help to accept reality do it but gtfo my board with that defeatist fruitcake attitude. Or try r9k.
>>
>>1518132
Oh and you are going to die someday anyway faggit so at least make something of your ride.
>>
File: 1473126616597.jpg (130KB, 1000x972px) Image search: [Google]
1473126616597.jpg
130KB, 1000x972px
>>1518132

>>
>>1518132
try r9k
>>
>>1518132
Just now. Thanks asshole
>>
Almost, I was gonna graduate this spring but I'm gonna major in accounting and do another year. 6 years of uni which could been done in 4
Better than fucking myself over though
>>
>>1518132
I've made more money each year since I was 14. my career is just finally taking off at 25. I'm working my ass off and it's paying off a little more each year.

you could do it too. I wasn't born with money, single mom making 30-45k/year the entire 18 years of my childhood. I took out 60k in student loans, had to get a job at 15, etc. but I'm finally starting to see a payoff.

unless you're 60+, you can definitely make it bro. even in old age you could make it. where there's a will, there's a way.
>>
>>1519014
Definitely 2013. That's around the time I set my suicide date.
>>
>>1518132
Never. Trying is what's keeping me alive. Failing isn't the end.
>>
>>1519371
This.
You never know when your life will do a 180.
>>
>>1518152
Oddly enough I did realize it was too late for me when crying in my room in a fetal position.

I had an anal fissure.
>>
>>1519611
If you face a bad situation all you got to do is do a 1080 and go away.
>>
>>1519830
I did that once, but I got dizzy and fell down the stairs and bashed my head apart.
And my shoes came off.
>>
>>1518132
When I turned 19. If you haven't had a year abroad, volunteer working experience, and AT LEAST one internship at a bulge bracket/united nations your career is basically fucked.
>>
>>1519611
Yes you do. 2009-2017 was a time full of possibilities for easy money because we lived in an idiocracy which was too lazy to get a job.

Now that opportunity is coming to an end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.