[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened with Monero? Is there any chance of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: monero-1.png (11KB, 613x186px) Image search: [Google]
monero-1.png
11KB, 613x186px
What the fuck happened with Monero? Is there any chance of it going up a bit anytime soon?
>>
>>1518066
Its going up /end
>>
>holding Memero

shiggy diggy
>>
Im thinking of selling at a loss with this shit now. Ive never sold at a loss before. What are your thoughts mr 4chan
>>
>>1518066
>>1518079
>>1518085

Does anybody in Monero have ties with the people on this list:

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

http://prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
>>
It can only go down, it has no real world use and was a long term pump and dump. I'm sorry you aren't in a margin shorting position, but that's your own fault.

>>1518097

Fuck off
>>
>>1518100
>>1518100
>>1518100

If I didn't make it clear enough, margin short it ASAP and you will more than recoup your losses in a couple days
>>
>>1518108
I dont have a margin account
>>
>>1518116

poloniex
>>
Shiiiiiiit, shapeshift.io doesnt have monero on their memecoin list anymore
>>
>>1518138

Cause it's about to be delisted from everything after alphabay pulled this ridiculous pump and dump
>>
>>1518138
Any statement by shapeshift?
>>
>>1518156
Why if the shits the most anonymous thing available
>>
>>1518175

That doesn't matter, it's going straight to the gutter. The dips you see are alphabay cashing out very, very slowly, as they slowly drop their buy walls to make sure it doesn't just crash over night.
>>
File: 988645.jpg (8KB, 192x230px) Image search: [Google]
988645.jpg
8KB, 192x230px
>tfw you bought exactly at its highest
>>
>>1518189
Cut your loss and sell at the next bull. Remake your loss in the next coin. XMR pump and dump is over. Wait for a few months for the next xmr pump.
>>
>>1518108
Never did margin trading.
I trading some alt coins on Polo.

Is the "Margin Trading FAQ" enough to understand it?
Any tips and tricks to get still some profit out of it?
>>
>>1518319

No, I'm not wasting my time on someone who can't read the faq and go on youtube
>>
>>1518322
So, the FAQ is all I need to know?
Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. Going to bed now and reading it tomorrow.
>>
As soon as XMR gets a functional GUI and eventually USD --> XMR it will gain a lot more traction. Im holding it long. I wouldnt worry if I were you.
>>
why ate people panicking.. its at 170k now

a few days ago it was at 145k
>>
>>1518093
>Ive never sold at a loss before.
You should start.
>>
>>1518384
Shut the mouth faggot

>hurrr nothing ever fails
>>
>>1518138
>>1518156
>>1518164
It's still on the website. Just the iOS app has it delisted.
>>
>>1518360
So - what kind of GUI are you talking about?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.