[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forming new whale club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: footer6.jpg (481KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
footer6.jpg
481KB, 1600x1200px
How many of you here are rich? The definition of rich is: at least 50k to spare on useless junk, like funding a video game, an animation, that stupid fidget cube or bitcoins.

I think we should really start controlling Poloniex and start our own whale club.
>We don't have enough whales.
Then we'll make some. We need to manipulate a crypto currency in order to breed whales. A crypto currency which constantly pumps and dumps between 1000 satoshis to 20000 satoshis.

Don't you think that controlling websites and communities is at least cool? Especially when you're making money off of it? Or when you're influencing political agendas and the entertainment industry. That's pretty cool too.
>>
i can put in a dollar or two so i guess yeah you could say im pretty rich

tell me ur sweet ideas OP
>>
>>1517499
>making money off of it
Sure, everyone likes making money. But the more you have, the less you're willing to dump into relatively untested strategies.
If you had the bulk in some blue chips, would you risk it, or continue to collect thousands a month for doing nothing?
>>
>>1517522
I'd dump a few hundred on projects like comic books, short indie video games, short animations and other cheap, but highly profitable ventures.
>>
>>1517725
>projects like comic books, short indie video games, short animations
How much time input do these projects require?
>>
>>1517784
If it's a professional then a few weeks to a few months.
If it's a lazy deviant artist then somewhere between months and years.

It also depends how many people you hire and how well they work together.
>>
>>1517816
You're saying you would rather engage in projects that take weeks or months (or even years) and require the hiring, payroll, and whatever else a business needs, than collect thousands monthly in return for doing absolutely nothing?
Not trying to insult you, I just don't see how this is a good trade off. I like to spend my free time doing things I enjoy. Not to say that these things pay or anything, but they don't resemble work in the slightest.
You also mentioned "a few hundred" dollars. You can hire multiple people for this amount?
>>
>>1517499
What you're suggesting is illegal and I'm not interested officer.
>>
File: too_the_moon_kneepads_llc.jpg (84KB, 781x503px) Image search: [Google]
too_the_moon_kneepads_llc.jpg
84KB, 781x503px
>>1517499
I dont have a lot of money. But i have a lot of time and i'm pretty creative. One of my best friends is a pro athelete and we can get him to do a youtube commercial.

I think we should start a litteral kneepad company for laughs. So long as it breaks even we should shill the fuck out of them for no reason. Anons the would over can be dealers and practice with dropshipping and shit. Some anons could actually have a job assembling them for shitcoins or whatever. And we dont give a fuck about quality because ot will inevitably fail at the start or after we pump it so hard it becomes a meme and dies off.

Should have different models -
>cuckpads (has holes for tiedowns.)

>pro model (durable as fuck steel plate or somesuch)

>Anon model. (Litteraly random model.)

>tacticle model (swiss army kneepads with pocketz for cheap flask and rubbers and shit

>faggot model (comes with a dildo on both knees for being gay...)

>etc.

I WANT TO START A LITTERAL KNEEPAD COMPANY WITH YOU FAGGOTS.

IF WE WORK HALF AS HARD AT THIS AS WE DO MAKING SURE ANONS KNOW WHAT KEKS THEY ARE WE WILL GO TO THE MOON.

GO PUBLIC

ALL ANONS THAT CONTRIBUTE GET SHARES.

to the moon?
>>
>>1517960
you stoal my idia
>>
OP. I would be interested in this. Do you have an email or something I can speak to you privately?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.