[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I become the next Rothschild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1458962956370.jpg (80KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1458962956370.jpg
80KB, 540x675px
>>
>>1517137
Convert to Judaism
>>
>>1517137

Are you serious about this OP? If it is your one true goal in life I can get you going. But it will be a long essay, and I'm coming of anaesthetic so im loopy as fuck.
>>
>>1517137
Do E-Commerce

>>1517209
Let's see it, could be some good pasta
>>
>>1517137
Be born with a golden ladle up your ass.
>>
File: 1455546132432.jpg (75KB, 633x475px) Image search: [Google]
1455546132432.jpg
75KB, 633x475px
>>1517137
>start a bussines in finance
>????
>start war between two governments
>tell both sides they can get a loan from you to buy weapons
>borrow them the same money
>sell them weapons and get back money you loaned them profit = 2x
>tell them they dont need to pay loan back, only interest for x years
>get everybody to think winner is loosing
>buy all the cheap shares of the winning nations national bank, since everybody sells because you told em so
>now buy all shares of national bank that actually lost
>be owner of both national banks
>profit
>repeat with other nations
Dont forget to pay your senpai

1B5bVHVyUJMcqXYi6p7y69iu2mkF453KBc

and to buy shitload of cocain though
>>
>>1517228
Anon, loaning people money to buy product from you is called selling on credit and it's not free money, because the product has costs associated.
>>
>>1517228
What happens if everyone or a few select assassins suddenly decide to "Fuck you and your bank's rules, your ass is mine, bitch".
I always wondered that.
>>
Convert to judaism
open up a e-bank
>>
>>1517137
In today's world? It's impossible, full stop. The only reason they could achieve the dominance they did was due to a very specific set of material and financial conditions in western Europe at that point in history.
>>
Take over diamond mines in Africa
>>
>>1517510
At that point you hire bodyguards
>>
The only way to be part of any family is to be born in it or to marry in.
>>
You better have some sort of royal blood in you, then you better arm both sides of a war so you can profit from it, and do this for hundreds of years.
>>
File: 72371.jpg (94KB, 1322x900px) Image search: [Google]
72371.jpg
94KB, 1322x900px
>>1517612
im no investment banker but I think theres tons of money to be made in these confused times if you look at it from an unconventional perspective
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.