[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to become a sociopath /biz/? seems like the only necessary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maskofasociopath.jpg (13KB, 400x400px)
maskofasociopath.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
how to become a sociopath /biz/?

seems like the only necessary trait needed to become hugely succesful
>>
>>1516929
Experience
>>
>>1516929
brain damage helps. I think damage to the hippocampus is where it's at.

I was dropped on my head as a babby, but that's probably not the real cause since I'm mildly autistic and we generally have social disorders of the sort even without natal head trauma.
>>
stop empathizing with other people and watch the wolf of wall street five times a week
>>
Start by putting all your money in Trumpcoin
>>
>>1516941
best reply so far t b h.
>>
>>1516940
Autism and sociopathy are kind of opposites.
Sociopaths can't relate to other people emotionally, but can relate to them intellectually. That's what makes them such good manipulators.
Autists have the opposite problem. They have no idea how other people think because they have a poorly-developed theory of mind. However, they tend to be sensitive to others' emotions, when they can notice them.

Sociopaths are also impulsive and irrational while autists are known for being overly logical.
>>
>>1516929
Sociopath =/= successful

Most sociopaths are brain damaged retards

>>1516944
This is complete bullshit.
>>
>>1516929
Stop giving a single shit about anyones well being or feelings but your own. I mean anyone.
>>
>>1516929
>hugely succesful
completely wrong. Most of them are lowlifes and losers
>>
>>1516929
Become an environmentalist. You can't eliminate your sense of right and wrong, but the more inclusive it is, the more diffuse it gets. I'm a meat eating environmentalist and I couldn't give a shit about my fellow man, I think a perennial plant's life is more valuable than the average human's. It's liberating.
>>
>>1516959
>Most sociopaths are brain damaged retards
That's not really true. Most people increase in sociopathic tendencies when they achieve power and status. This is basically a builtin feature of humans.
>>
It's just like anger management, only for empathy and compassion. If you can suppress your anger or your joy, you can do the same for your humanity too.
>>
>>1516944
yeah lol; absolute horseshit.

I would say: Autists can engage intellectually but not emotionally. They cannot recognize emotions in others. thus they are often socially inept, since they don't comprehend the emotional layer.

Sociopath's (good ones) can engage emotionally; but they do not process emotions in the same way as non sociopaths. So when normal people feel fear, they don't. But they understand and recognize these emotions in others, and thus can manipulate others well, since they use the emotions of others, while faking their own. I would argue Its precisely because they can't feel them, they relate so very well to others. They have to, in order to fit in, seem normal and avoid being discovered for their true nature.
>>
Put yourself in the worst situation you can in orser to experience as much pain and suffering as possible, then get used to live your life constantly thinking about your pain, and let it devour you from the inside.

After a while you either start relating to everyone's pain and want all suffering to go away, or you'll start seeing other people's pains as small, insignificant, and easily bearable compared to what you endured.

I had the second one happening to me and I'm almost completely insensible now.

Not a sociopath though, because despite not caring about others, I still have my morals and don't want to break them.
>>
>>1516940
Nah, it's the frontal lobe. I got whacked there a few months back, and have been even lower on patience since.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.