[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate an app idea that could help the world get a partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: beta fixer '16.png (5KB, 625x244px) Image search: [Google]
beta fixer '16.png
5KB, 625x244px
Rate my idea for an app bros. It won't cost a gigantic fortune to take create, and might take off with positive word of mouth if done right:

A free app/website that’ll help people get a partner by improving their confidence along with helping them obtain conversational skills needed. It won't be a dating site, but rather will serve as the go-to service for anybody who feels they're too inadequate to get partner on their own.

The service will have the user answer questions and pick out things that describe his/her personality, lifestyle, hobbies, level of interest in subjects, among other things. The user will then decide whether or not he/she is comfortable with they're at, in regards to their lifestyle, hobbies, knowledge in subjects etc. Body image will be included as well.

Finally, the user the will then pick from a pool of things that'll describe why he/she is afraid to approach talking with the opposite sex/person of interest, etc.

With the user's compiled information, the service will help improve self esteem by focusing and amplifying the user's positive traits, to reassure the user how it's nonsensical to feel embarrassed of oneself. This will be done by brilliantly putting things into perspective in a very conversational and convincing way.

To give the user advice on approaching and conversing with people, the user will pick from a pool of options that describe the person they're interested in, and then will give you a list of conversation topics that are in line with the two people, and how to approach him or her.

The service will include a feature that'll help you not only track your progress in how to improve confidence, but will give assign tasks in how to do so, and will allow you to track your progress in accomplishing the tasks.

There perhaps might be an 'unlockable' feature will let users 'opt in' for a matchmaking deal with another user, where the users will have a scheduled live texting chat conversation with each other.
>>
Dude there is a reason for natural selection
>>
>>1516050
But dude stop and think about it - couldn't this work out?

I mean shit, I could even SELL this service to like Tinder or some dating site and have it bundled with them, as it could theoretically get them more hungry users.

Like, this could work.
>>
>>1516042
Bump
>>
This is actually a great idea in theory.
Too bad it will probably just get swarmed over by Chads looking to fuck the low self esteem girls.

Let me know if you need help developing this though.
Sounds pretty unique and a fun.
>>
>>1516042

This may work as an ad-on to some dating service sites, but standalone it would be useless.

Also once your beta finds a partner your app goes in the garbage.
>>
>>1516097
Well it won't be a dating site though, I mean to unlock the feature of scheduling a session with talking to somebody, you'd have to 'level up' as it were your profile, by going through the motions of completing your goals or what have you....

....Something like that. We'll work it out so it's a lot more understandable and no-brainer in how it'd work out.

You down on hopping on board though? [email protected]

>>1516099
well there's always going to be people that's too shy to talk to girls lol, or vise versa to a lesser extent. Especially in this day and age..maybe not in the 1970s, etc
>>
Bump 2 bros!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.