[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"College is a scam!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1473979583531.jpg (370KB, 770x978px) Image search: [Google]
1473979583531.jpg
370KB, 770x978px
Only people who don't have scholarships actually say this backwards shit. I'm a normal white guy, had a GPA of 3.1 and scored a 1400/1600 on my SAT after studying for one month and had full ride scholarships to several accredited and respectable universities. I'm literally paid to go to school.

>free food/rent/higher education
>a scam
pick one

You don't HAVE to be a retarded gay nigger feminist to get a scholarship. Stop believing memes from fucking 4chan.
>>
>>1515637
>I'm a normal white guy, had a GPA of 3.1 and scored a 1400/1600 on my SAT after studying for one month and had full ride scholarships to several accredited and respectable universities

And I am a billionaire with a 12 inch dick

See, Anon? I can lie on the internet too!
>>
File: 1473968483209.jpg (409KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1473968483209.jpg
409KB, 1280x853px
>>1515657
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/financial-aid-scholarships/1348012-automatic-full-tuition-full-ride-scholarships-p20.html

You do, but I don't. That's a short list I just googled, which you could also have done, but are stupid which is why you probably argue that college is a scam, because you didn't get a scholarship, because you're stupid.

lol.
>>
>>1515657
C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D
>>
Feels good being a black female on a GPA-ACT based full ride scholarship. Don't worry, I'm bio pre-med.
>>
>>1515637
>>1515680
>full tuition scholarships
And here is how we know you're making this shit up. I had a full tuition scholarship, worked through highschool, worked through college, went to a state school, commuted for half of it, and still owed $20,000.

Tuition isn't even a tenth of the college costs.
>>
>>1515783
You're just an idiot then. I paid ~$2,000 for a trip that I wanted to go on and that was it.
>>
>>1515820

>he really thinks the money was "free"

just like Obama's healthcare......completely free!
>>
>>1515820
What the fuck does your leisure trip have to do with out conversation about college costs?

I'm saying the basic cost to go to college is not registered as "tuition" anymore. If you go to a regular state college in the northeast US the cost is about $1k per semester in tuition and then you pay for credits separately, at mine it was about $900 per course. Five courses in a semester means $4,500 per semester that isn't covered by the "tuition" scholarship, and that's without the other bullshit fees.

Governments paying for tuition only allowed colleges to get an extra payment and transform the original tuition into "fees"
>>
>>1515865
You're retarded so I guess it make sense that you can't follow a conversation.

I went to my university and paid nothing other than a $2,000 for a trip related to my major that my scholarship did not cover because it was voluntary.
>>
>>1515878
Thank goodness you didn't pay for it, since you can't read. I'm discussing your "proof" in >>1515680 being a collection of articles for tuition-only scholarships.
>>
>>1515775
>Feels good being a black female
... of all the things you could pretend to be on /biz/ why on earth would you choose a black female?
>>
>>1515637

>1400/1600 SAT
>oblivious to selection bias

There are too many people in college who don't belong there in the first place, that's the scam. You're obviously not one of them.
>>
>>1515888
You can say whatever you'd like, but it doesn't mean you're correct.
>>
>>1515637
There is 0 reason for me to college. 0 jobs here for educated people. Dumb luck or good ol' boy system. Study real estate or some shit and invest for 4 years and retire instead of being a wagecuck.

>2 juco dropout here

I regret nothing.

Grats on bettering yourself though anon. I wish u luck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.