[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian cannabis stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cannabis stock.png (112KB, 1600x860px) Image search: [Google]
cannabis stock.png
112KB, 1600x860px
Why cant I find any of these on robinhood? Where do I buy shares of all the ones you checkmarked? Which ones do you suspect to go up a lot in the future?
>>
Because you're a fucking dumbass. Go find a broker that supports Canadian exchanges.
>>
>>1514658
Lol, that's my pic. I think Robinhood only lets you trade US securities on the New York Stock Exchange, and the Nasdaq.

These stocks are on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGC is), or the Canadian Securities Exchange & tsx venture both 'canadian penny stock' platforms (all the other weed stocks are on these).

You have to find a different broker. See what your personal bank offers or try Etrade or Interactive brokers if your bank can't do canadian.

The ones I checked are good to go. I recommend half CGC, because it's the biggest and has good technology, maybe some Aurora. Do some research, look at their sites. Look at the stockhouse bullboard, or ihub for discussions etc. Just get that trading account soon as you can because it can take two weeks, but you'll be ahead of thousands of people anyway. Good luck man.
>>
>robinhood

FUCK OFF POOR
>>
>>1514724
Cool thanks. What made you chose to go with onlinebrokerage.cibc.com?
>>
>>1514754
you from the old thread?

was probably the bank that their parents opened the account with

Canada only has 5 banks, not much of a difference between them
>>
>>1514757
Nah im not from the old thread preciate it though

Guess im gonna make a thread about the best online brokers now
>>
>>1514754
I started with a local credit union account, but now I mainly use my CIBC. I couldn't really tell you exactly why I switched, but the trading platform they use is sufficient.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.