[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no product to offer, how do I start a business? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: underwater-wallpaper-34.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
underwater-wallpaper-34.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
I have no product to offer, how do I start a business?
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1429664334780.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429664334780.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>>1514398

I'll tell you son
I'll tell you

see there boy see there we ain't gotta tell you what you gotta know when you know you gotta go
>>
Sell someone elses product.
I would go into detail but you put no effort into your post; neither will I.
>>
>>1514398
>Hide Thread

>>1514412
I would go into detail but you put no effort into your post; neither will I.

this
>>
>>1514412
>>1514418
To be honest I didn't want to overload the OP with a wall of text.
I don't like working for others and I'd like to create a system where I move a product myself and make profit.

I'll probably still have a day job so I'll only be able to manage the business a few hours a day after/before work.

I do not have savings but can get around 15k pretty quickly. I'd rather not invest money and do it through the web if possible.

Any additional info you might need?
>>
>>1514435
Get started affiliate marketing
Clickbank.com is a popular beginner network
0. sign up
1. find an offer that's interesting to you
2. shill it on social media (free)
3. profit
4. reinvest profit into buying ads on social media
5 profit even more

Congrats you're an affiliate marketer.
Tip: Go with expensive products because you'll reach $1000 faster by selling 10 x $100 products rather than 1000 x $1 products.

If you don't like Clickbank, Amazon has an affiliate program too. Make a review site for an expensive product (paintball guns, purses, watches, etc). Shill it on social media or anywhere for traffic. Repeat the steps I laid out.

Ebay, Peerfly, ShareASale, CommissionJunction.. there's hundreds of affiliate networks you can join. Clickbank is beginner friendly like I said and has a lot of training resources. It's as easy as signing up, finding something to sell, and shill it. We call it marketing it, though.
>>
>>1514398
offer a service.

products are for suckers.
>>
>>1514461
Morketing is just shilling? that actually helps a lot
Clickbank looks great, thanks. how much do you think you can make monthly if you create a couple of those?
>>1514469
Like what?
If I had any particular skills I'd tell you in the OP. I'm just a guy
>>
>>1514473
0 - 100k a month. Not even kidding. It all depends on your effort, and knowledge.
I made pennies my first year doing it. Now I make more than my parents.
Charles Ngo has a good blog about it. There's a thousand 'gurus' looking to train people, so research who you follow in this niche. But he's pretty legit.
>>
>>1514481
What in your opinion is a good product to sell?
I was thinking about auto trading tools and similar stuff because idiots buy them(like hotcakes) but I'd rather not be exploiting anyone.
>>
>>1514499
Anything in health, money, and sex. Those are the big 3 niches where most of the money is made.
You can see what's most popular here. As you can see, it's mainly in the big 3 I mentioned.
http://cbengine.com/popular-clickbank-products.cfm?report=paf-2
>>
>>1514499
You usually have a better time shilling shit you have an interest in. Find an auto part affiliate. If you're lazy just go with Amazon Associates. Pick some hot shit, and shill your ass to the moon.
>>
>>1514435
get the 15k
buy a few acres of cheap land
let people bring second hand building materials in for 1/2 of the cost of the dump
hire teens to sort and stack the shit
sell the materials for half new price
profit from both ends
>>
>>1514608
you must be underage, or very stupid and naiive.
>>
>>1514675
actually there are quite a few of these making tons of money.
2 eyes to read
2 ears to hear
1 mouth/1 keyboard
please have more knowledge before talking
>>
>>1514688
you're just embarrassing yourself with these low quality posts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.