[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I recover financially biz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mf2.jpg (15KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
mf2.jpg
15KB, 447x444px
Hello Biz

Here is a little back information, my family has 2 family cars and then 1 car that my dad only drives, so in total 3 cars.

3 weeks ago my mom was driving normally and some asian lady without looking turned on the main road at full throttle totaling my moms car. Its was our winter beater probably only worth $2500 according to kbb(kelly blue book) before the accident.

4 days ago I was driving my second family car (worth around $7k) to Boston from NJ and the traffic stopped suddenly coming to a halt. I stopped but the car behind me had an older couple in their 70's did not stop and smashed their car in my cars back at ~60mph. so now my second car is totaled, just fuck my shit up already. Now my injuries involve severe whiplash, my back hurts, my neck hurts, my spine hurts, and my head hurts, and I have a lot of fatigue.

Talking about bad luck both family cars destroyed and now we have no car other than the rental we had to get today to get to work and stuff.

We have insurance on all our cars and the people who hit us also have insurance, but nothing has happened yet and its gonna take time but as far as I know our cars will be totaled and not repaired. We also cant keep the rental for so long as its not financially a good idea.

I had savings of 11.5k and now I am down to 10k after the expenses I had to deal with because of the accident.

Now I am super fucking pissed off that because of bad fucking drivers and their stupidity I have to pay the price. I am looking for another car but I also want to fuck up the people who hit me. technically I want to fuck up their insurance and get the maximum money I can from them because I had enough of this bullshit.

What do I do /biz? how do I go after their insurance money?
>>
>>1513761
1. You probably have a concussion.
2. If you had good insurance they would be paying for your rental car.
3. If your state isn't no-fault, then get an ambulance chasing lawyer.
>>
>1513772
1. probably, going to the doctor today to get it checked out since I am home now.
2. my parents got the minimum insurance since our cars were old so no point in paying premium. the insurance did tell me the people who were at fault their insurance will reimburse me.
3. at the accident site, the cop who was making the report I asked him whos fault was it and he told me it was the older couples fault for not paying attention and tailgating.
>>
>>1513761
I would suggest not being so spiteful, and moving on with your life. If the insurance covers all damages then just be done with it. Accidents happen, just be grateful nobody was killed.
>>
>>1513816
Either English isn't your first language, or you are retarded. I'm going to reiterate, look for a good lawyer that isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg. There's no shortage of people who want to take advantage of you.
>>
>>1513832
yea I got that, forgot the answer your lawyer advice, I am going to look for a lawyer but I am debating if I should wait and see what the insurance offers me in terms of reimbursement and everything else.
>>
>>1513834
That's really dependent on what happens when you go to the doctor.

Ask yourself what you would do if the other people's insurance lowballs you on the replacement value of your car.

If you are actually injured, it will be even easier.
>>
>>1513834
they're going to low ball you, because you're a rube getting legal advice on a anime imageboard

ideally you would contact an actuary who would tell you what the average settlement for both cases are, it will cost you a few hundred out of pocket, but you'll know which lawyers are being realistic when you consult them

you'll get a smaller piece of a larger pie having a lawyer with experience doing this for you

>>1513761
>I also want to fuck up the people who hit me.
The whole point of mandatory car insurance is you don't have to do this.
Instead of being upset that your family was involved in multiple accidents, be happy that both times it was by drivers with insurance.

It could have been two accidents with two illegals and you'd be up shit creek with no recourse.
>>
>>1513847
now you sound convincing, and I am afraid they will low ball me because thats what they usually do.

I think i'll go to a lawyer then.
>>
>>1513853
>>I also want to fuck up the people who hit me.
The whole point of mandatory car insurance is you don't have to do this.
Instead of being upset that your family was involved in multiple accidents, be happy that both times it was by drivers with insurance.

I didnt mean to say that, I dont want to ruin an older couple retirement. accidents happens I guess, I just want the insurance money so I can get a car reliable and get on with my life.
>>
>>1513855
It's totally reasonable to be injured after a major car accident. You need money for pain and suffering, lost wages, hardship, etc. Don't take shit from those kikes at the insurance company.
>>
>>1513855
>>1513862
Were you wearing seatbelts, OP? Does that make a difference to insurance claim?
>>
File: fug.jpg (5KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
5KB, 120x90px
>>1513929
Yea, I was wearing a seat belt is the reason I didnt fuck up my face since none of the airbags deployed in my car.

I just came back from the doctor and I have a concussion and a severe whiplash. I am pretty messed up atm.

>>1513862
if the person who hit me their insurance offers me something offensively low in terms of my cars value then yes I am gonna take a lawyer with me and fuck the insurance.
>>
have you called your insurance company yet...

what is so hard about this?
they will tell you exactly what you need to do and they will handle the rest
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.