[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtuvbe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: yt.png (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yt.png
9KB, 300x300px
What kind of Youtube videos would be ideal to create, when I have good editing software and decent editing skills?
I was thinking about random shit videos, but I lack the creativity right now.

Anyone here has success with Youtube?
>>
minecraft is really good.. millions of idiot kids watch videos of it

you have to play MC thou
>>
>>1513588
As far as I know the Minecraft CPM is really low, which means you needs tons of views to make some decent money.
>>
Hmm, the "watch me play" market seems so over saturated..
But it is very true that there is a huge(!) market in MC. You just have to think outside the box, and sell some of your dignity along the road.
>>
>>1513591
you'll make up that CPM through sheer volume.

or if youre feeling uncreative.. cute cat and dog compilations, WIN FAIL compilations and all the stuff normies watch
>>
>>1513600
Isn't there a problems in regards to copyrights with doing compilations? I mean some people own the videos.
>>
>>1513608
its hardly enforced, since these vids are just random uploads, like starwars kid and whatnot.. you can put your watermark on the vids
>>
>>1513611
I have been tempted to do some of those in a paralel channel, but my main channel is growing and its original content, so im too paranoid that I get my Adsense account fucked and therefore my real channel too.

I have heard there are copyright mafias like "Jukin Media" that claim tons of videos. They buy the right and then fuck the smaller tubes.
>>
>>1513600
How can one retain sanity if you have to upload several gameplays of minecraft a day?

I mean given the amount of people doing this, I can imagine it could take years of uploading before you see like 400 bucks a month.
>>
>>1513642
No to mention: Commenting a minecraft gameplay while your mom hears you talk and shit, as a 25+ year old is embarrasing. If I lived alone then maybe, but I can't move since I have no money.

Also you eventually have to show your face to create a ridiculous cult persona for kids if you want more views.. its nuts.
>>
>>1513582
You reckon there would be any views in redneck related content? Not hillbilly "this is how billy joe makes shine" bullshit, more like accurate and quality content rebuilding old snapper mowers. Or typical redneck ingenuity? For example the zip tie trick on near all murry mowers to keep the blade enguaged when the handle breaks and you live 20 miles from a parts store.

Several ways to patch a tire on the fly? Etc?

Redneck shit but be clean and well spoken with somewhat of an accent?

Niche enough?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.