[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK your investment advice!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: KP.jpg (12KB, 225x276px) Image search: [Google]
KP.jpg
12KB, 225x276px
Ok /biz/, I invested in Kneepads because it seemed so popular here.

On Friday, I bought $20 kneepads and $5 lipbalm, and managed to satisfy 5 clients in one day at $10 per session.

thats $50 I made.. and 100% ROI on the kneepads and lipbalm. Very happy. These yields are very good.

I rested for the weekend.. On monday, I woke up with Oral herpes. the Acyclovir treatment costed me around $100..

So thats negative -100% ROI on the kneepads and lipbalm.

Screw you /biz/!
>>
How did you find the clients?
>>
>>1513334
on the truckstop.. but the fact of the matter is: I lost money on kneepads

/biz/ promised me huge profits! REEEEEE!
>>
>>1513330
I feel ya pain bro.

I came to /biz and they tell me to buy kneepads.
Then i went to /g and they told me to install gentoo.
Then i went to /fa and they told me to take a pic from the front and from the bacc.
Wtf i hate 4chan now (except r9k)
>>
>>1513330
You gotta realize that your investment is more long term, you got a dip with your herpes treatment but if you see it out you'll soon be making solid income
>>
>>1513399
>long term

What if i get more herpes in the long term? My ROI will continue going down. Them treatments ain't cheap. Not to mention the downtime
>>
>tfw I started the kneepads meme
>>
>>1513430
>aFQgG0Ld

>G0Ld

please give me financial advice
>>
>>1514344
Invest in MSTX
>>
>>1513408
Herpes is for ever, you won't get herpes again. You can control the breakouts too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.