[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Major thread - Swefag edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Majors in Sweden.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Majors in Sweden.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
Academic majors - Swefag edition. How accurate do you think this is, my cucked brethren?

>I wonder how the world is outside welfarenavia
>>
isnt gender studies the most lucrative field there?
>>
>>1513244
Harr harr harr

No
>>
>>1513240
Fucks up with shit tier? Half the majors there are normally in god/great tier
>>
>>1513258
It would be too, if you could get a job with it. The only reason it isn't on the same level as gender studies is because nobody will laugh at you if you say you have studied physics.
>>
What do you think about Information Systems (IS)?
>>
>>1513240
>accounting, law, statistics, mech engy, finance, economics

Aren't those usally pretty good? Why is it different in Sweden?
>>
>>1513323
I think anything with computers is pretty good, because when it comes down to it, that's the field where there's, for obvious reasons, limited demand and the education is so practical that you can start working for the get-go
>>
>>1513915
Because academic education is completely free in Sweden, and furthermore attached to a number of state-funded discounts. When education is tax-funded, a lot of people get degrees, which downplay the value of the degrees. I'm one of dozens of people with an accounting degree and we churn out thousands of accountants every year. Now, I'm not saying that accountants are un-employble, because the degree is practical and useful, but it's a really tough job market.
>>
>>1513240
Put Medicine in shit tier and Mathematics in unbelievable tier.
>>
>>1513258
The list has been updated.

>>1514132
You got a job with a math degree?
>>
File: 1471663269658.jpg (111KB, 912x732px) Image search: [Google]
1471663269658.jpg
111KB, 912x732px
Canada edition
>>
>>1514132
>He doesn't know about medicine
>He thinks you can get a job with a math degree
>>
>>1513240
The only one I feel like commenting on is nursing. They get shit pay, even if they're very senior, for hard work. Job security is really the only thing they have going for them.

Most of the "shit-tier" seems to be pretty damn good from a career viewpoint imo. Economyfags and Chemistry ones in particular don't seem to have an issue landing jobs.
Suicide tier is accurate though.
>>
>>1514132
>Put Medicine in shit tier
That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>1515917
>The only one I feel like commenting on is nursing. They get shit pay, even if they're very senior, for hard work. Job security is really the only thing they have going for them.

Job security is golden in Sweden. And by the way, who says nurses have to remain nurses their whole lives? They could move on to related fields where the pay is better. I know one guy who studied to become a teacher. He's working towards starting his own school.
>>
>>1514493
lol what
this was clearly made by a yank
or you probably live in a shitty province like alberta or saskatchewan
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.