[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: capitalism-cartoonweb.jpg (301KB, 2176x3306px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism-cartoonweb.jpg
301KB, 2176x3306px
soo capitalists, how to make income online, when u have fck all and no money to become a wolf from wall street. any ideas ? location wise atm eastern europe, next year planning to move to spain, (if that information maters)
>>
mturk if you have no money

trading memes if you have money
>>
Cryptocurrency investment/trading
Stock investment/trading
MechanicalTurk and similar websites
Leapforce and similar websites
Create ebooks
Create websites/blogs + affiliate marketing
Running websites with ads
Freelance writing and programming
Create apps/games with ads/microtransactions
Run bots in MMOs to sell game currency/items
Stream on Twitch.tv for donations
Run game servers (Minecraft, etc.)
Dropshipping
Ebay/Amazon/Etsy
Youtube
Beg/scam people on Patreon
>>
>>1513036
You can also run non-game servers. People pay a lot for hosting.
If you build websites for people you instantly also have clients for your hosting service.
>>
>>1512996
>spain

Don't, we're full and all kinds of fucked
>>
>>1513036
>Cryptocurrency investment/trading
Too unstable and confusing for my tastes.
>Stock investment/trading
Too unstable and risky. Maybe if I played around with penny stocks learned the ropes I'd do it down the line.
>MechanicalTurk and similar websites
Clicking and typing for pennies. I'm broke but my time is also important.
>Leapforce and similar websites
Unfamiliar with this but I've always wanted to try work from home jobs.
>Create ebooks
I have knowledge of my subjects but not too sure I'm knowledgeable enough to write a short informational ebook on them.
>Create websites/blogs + affiliate marketing
>Running websites with ads
This I could do just need a niche with plenty of news/information and content I can work with.
>Freelance writing and programming
I'm more of a creative writer, though if give a subject I'm passionate about I can probably do articles. Want to learn a programming language but I am far too lazy to do so.
>Create apps/games with ads/microtransactions
Played with the idea in my head but as you see above I just can't find the fucks to give in order to learn programming.
>Run bots in MMOs to sell game currency/items
I own a toaster and don't really want to waste my time farming gold and items on some video game.
>Stream on Twitch.tv for donations
I have a face made for radio. Maybe drawing shit though I haven't practiced or put much effort into improving in the past few years.
>Run game servers (Minecraft, etc.)
This might be a great idea but not for me.
>Dropshipping
Nope.
>Ebay/Amazon/Etsy
If I had shit to sell I'd do these in a heart beat.
>Youtube
Face for radio but I have a decent voice and personality. If I can find a niche where I don't have to show my mug could be good.
>Beg/scam people on Patreon
I've seen artists make a killing on Patreon and attention whores. I'm not good at drawing and I'm not a buxom slut. So not a good choice.
>>
>>1513302
You're the type of guy who is too lazy to buy a gun to kill himself
>>
>>1513302
Well, those are all the best ways for lazy asses like you to make money online. What the fuck do you want, a website where people just send you money for nothing?
>>
Could I just start writing webpages? I have no idea whatsoever on how to do it but if I picked up some freelance work and watched enough youtube videos would it be that hard? Is this something that takes years to learn?
>>
>>1513364
That would be patreon wouldn't it
>>
>>1513347
Killing myself with a gun? Can't I just like lay here and wait for death?
>>1513364
Lazy, uninformed, and unconfident. Though I do see myself doing some of the stuff listed other stuff just isn't my thing or would take time to learn a bunch of shit which I don't have at the moment. I need something I can jump right into with low chance of fall back.
>>
>>1515542
But but but I'm lazy.
There's no such thing as easy money so just kill yourself and stop wasting everyone's time you cunt.
>>
>>1513036
This helps me a lot

Just gonna have to do research in running game servers
>>
>>1512996

I'm a hyper-normie and would like to make some easy income on the side as a college student. What would be an easy per-se route, I thought about doing online surveys, but most sound like scams.
>>
>>1512996
>become a wolf of wall street
He already had money and Jewish family connections (both parents were accountants).

He also made $20,000 in 1980 (equivalent to 58k today) money by the time he was 18 by selling food at a beach which is ILLEGAL now, as you need a vendor permit and those would have cost more than he made.

It's impossible to become rich fast anymore. Don't focus on a task or a goal, focus on a system that gets you wealth, and how to improve it.
>>
File: 1464900130694.jpg (281KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464900130694.jpg
281KB, 640x480px
>>1515614
You're an angry guy.
I never said I wanted to make "easy money" I'm saying I want to do something in my wheel house of already acquired skills so I can start it right away. Time is something I do not have to learn programing or how meme coins work. A website with a niche that I can do quickly just need a niche.
>>
I'd start off with websites like mturk, copy writing websites, etc. At the same time I'd be building a relevant skill, ie web development, and attempt to build websites for people.

Take this money, read financial text, and invest it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.