[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian 420

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: AmericanPepe.jpg (11KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPepe.jpg
11KB, 224x225px
We making moolah on the Weedman boys?

No salty Americans allowed in the thread.
>>
File: gg.png (112KB, 1600x860px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
112KB, 1600x860px
>>1512651
I'm happy enough for now, and should be making coin for months to come. Messed around last year, but really been in this for a couple months now. Clearly accumulation is forming a nice base on these companies now, so I might add a few more grand.
Every day is decently green and the largest red day I went down about 3% in one stock lol.

I laugh at all the misconceptions surrounding these stocks, risk/reward is solid here.
>>
I bought about 1350 shares of APH at 2.97, been going up ever since.

I don't get why more Americans buy shares with their strong dollar instead of risky meme stocks, underaged morons toyling away with their RH accounts.
>>
>>1512712
I wouldn't doubt there is some decent american money coming in. Then again, some people make it seem like they are submitting to Justing Trudeau's phallus by even acknowledging that recreational marijuana will probably be legalized soon. Don't get me wrong, I do not like a lot of this liberal bullshit, but this is for sure a situation that can be exploited by almost anybody with a bank account. It's not a political statement.
>>
>>1512733

I feel you, I've never blazed in my life and I think he's a cuck and hate any form of sjw libtard bullshit but money talks.
>>
>>1512749
It's weird, at work all the conservative guys and old men know there is going to be money, and talk about how these stocks are a good idea to me. The liberal co-workers just want to have legal weed and don't even care about the money. They seem bitter about it because they spend all their spare cash on weed and are too poor to invest. They rationalize it by pretending to be anti-establishment and saying "health canada will crumble" and will stop their regulatory processes. Yeah right.
>>
Don't know if people get how big it will be for Canada to have these companies.

The Toronto index is built off of commodities. If you own a mine in south america or africa, you list it in Toronto to make money.

A company like CGC could get a billion dollar market cap and move in with established funding and management anywhere else that allows sales.
>>
So as a Canadian that hasn't been following anything related to legalizing weed, what TSX stocks should I buy right now?
>>
>>1513080
really depends on your risk appetite
if you get in one before health canada licenses it, you have more room to grow, but if they deny the application it could go to zero

>>1512703
is a pretty good list, research the companies with check marks and find the one best fit for you
>>
>>1513080
Most are actually on the canadian venture exchange except cgc. The only company missing on there is OGI. Including OGI, that is a complete list of the current companies with a full production/sales license. They are all pretty much good to go. Look at the websites and check out the stockhouse bullboards to see some banter. Google "canadian marijuana index" and you can see a organizable list of these good companies (mixed in with some shitty vape companies and "dead" companies.)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.