[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learn new language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
I am studing business management in europe.I already speaking 2 languages and a some germans but not very good.I was thinking start a new language that will help me on my career.I was thinking between hindi arabic chinese and spanish(which is the easiest but not very helpfull for me)whats your opinion?
>>
Spanish is the easiest since you speak English
French is also pretty easy
Chinese (isn't a language) will need some work
Arabic is pretty OK but not that useful since
English is being taught in Arabia
>>
>>1511377
>isn't a language
>>
>>1511382
it's called Mandarin you piss ass
>>
>>1511384
TRUE.I MEANT MANDARIN
>>
>>1511366
English, Chinese, Russian are the de facto languages you need now for businesses.
>>
File: 1347799615139.png (42KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1347799615139.png
42KB, 1585x1527px
>>1511400

>Russian over German or Spanish

Putin is a cool guy, but get real
>>
>>1511384
translate '中文' in to English and you get 'chinese'

in china no one cares about your western definitions. anyway, written down it's all the same shit.
>>
>>1511405
sorry language police
arrest me
>>
>>1511405
But he's right that "Chinese" isn't a language, but rather a family of very closely-related languages.
>>
>>1511400
Damn i forgot to mention about russian.I am struggling between mandarin(chinese) and russian
>>
>>1511415
Russian is much easier, and if you learn it you won't have to deal with the Chinese.
>>
>>1511421

China as white guy is fucking paradise, at least on holiday. I wouldnt trust either country when it comes to business.
>>
>>1511421
Kek. Anyone has the screen cap of that import-export anon who struggled with Chinajews?
>>
>>1511425
Japan is a better place to vacation because it's a civilized, first world country with clean streets and polite people.
The Japanese are probably easier to deal with in business, too.
>>
>>1511430

I loved it in China. Very cheap, didnt get sick, lots of female attention.
>>
>>1511421
This struggle came from HSBC's business plan.They said that brazil russia india china and singapure will be so much stronger until 2050.and that china will be world's strongest economy,second place america and third india.
>>
>>1511437
Low standard.
>>
>>1511430
fuckin weeaboo
>>
>>1511403
Germans have excellent education and most will speak passable English. Hell, even if you speak German, they'll talk back in english 90% of the time.

Russian business, on the other hand, is still primarily done in russian because like in China, a lot of shit is insular and government or oligarch owned, so you need connections and they don't need you.
>>
>>1511439

If you want to pay twice as much for "whitu piggu go home" over "Can I take a picture with you" and "oh my god you are so tall", be my guest.
>>
>>1511405
Actually China gives way more fucks about that stuff than anyone outside. The communists would very much like to pretend that there is only one "Chinese" and have soft armed a number of translation services to reflect that.

The ultimate question when learning a language is: do you want to work with people who speak that language but don't speak English. Usually the answer is "no" but if it's ever "yes" the languages are generally European ones.
>>
Anyone have the "don't learn mandarin" pic?
>>
>>1511452
Prease post it so that anon aint got burnt for nothing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.