[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I got tired of being a poor fag so I am thinking of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey /biz/ I got tired of being a poor fag so I am thinking of getting my shit together and I am looking for an advices and pointers.

I am thinking of creating my own web platform for selling beats on the web. I want to create a place where people who make music can upload and sell their music.

Now I know it will be hard to compete with all the websites there are currently on the web but I sure as hell wanna try out.

My strategy so far is this:

1. Create a website:
- I am planing on using open cart first. I can't invest too much money in a custom platform (operantly it is much more desirable then open cart)
- focus on simplicity: easy to upload and manage your songs.
- use pay pal at first for managing purchases (10% for myself from each sale made on the website)

2. Marketing strategy: Obviously I want to target everyone who is interested in making music. So I am planing on advertising in Google Ads, Facebook, Tweeter and any other social media so I can get to people.

- not sure but s buying traffic worth?

Any helpful advice will be appreciated.
>>
theres alot of sites for musicfags already like soundcloud and whatnot.. You'll have an uphill battle before you can see any sort of success
>>
main competitors other than myflashstore and beatstars? what do you know about the market? have you sold beats yourself?
>>
>>1511245
About the market - not much but what my researched showed is that may people in europe does not know where to sell their beats. The site is not yet laughed so yeah no beats sold so far
>>
>>1511243
Tell me about it ... I know there a TONs of them but what is not already in the market that there won't be any hard moments?
>>
>>1511237
Your idea is retarded. There are multi-million dollar VC funded firms in the hundreds making their own meme variations of this and I can promise you they have a better approach. You should still try (you'll probably learn something in the process) but don't be surprised to fail.
>>
>>1511255
failure breeds success and thank you for the observation I have already made... in my post
>>
>>1511249
>About the market - not much
That's your main problem right now.

>The site is not yet laughed so yeah no beats sold so far
I meant: have you sold any of your own beats anywhere before?
>>
>>1511261
Personally not I tried with a website with who is a friend of mine. Sold 2 beats in 24 hours my firs 20$ not much but still worth.
>>
>>1511261
where is a good place to get to know the market?
>>
>>1511265
Start with the two websites I mentioned above.
Who uses them? Who buys from them? Who are the big players selling the most beats? Where does their traffic come from? etc etc.
>>
>>1511276
>main competitors other than myflashstore and beatstars? what do you know about the market? have you sold beats yourself?
Thanks for the advice I will look further into that! Any other advices ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.