[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming a Supplier in AUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: free-business-plan-templates.jpg (75KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
free-business-plan-templates.jpg
75KB, 705x500px
I have been considering becoming a supplier to corner st delis and lunch bars in my neighbourhood.

With the pop up of ali express, i've noticed there is significant mark up in consumer electronics I.e cables, earphones, chargers etc.

I was just wondering the process. has any other anon had experience doing this. What hurdles should i expect to abe faced with?
>>
I read Becoming a Super Soldier in the US

Fuck you dyslexia
>>
>>1511173
I'm sorry, wtf is your actual idea?

To sell cheap smallgoods to deli's and cafes based on bargains you bought off the internet?

You've done a horrible idea of explaining yourself. No wonder no one has answered you.
>>
>>1511173
Food in all states of Australia has considerable regulation costs.
These are mitigated to a degree if its dry goods you're stocking but the fact you mentioned small goods, means meat, refrigeration for storage and transport.
You're idea is a bit vague are you looking to wholesale or deliver?
to be honest you're probably best off looking to start a delivery logistics company. Buy a refrigerated truck and deliver stuff from A to B rather than trying to compete as a wholesaler at the same time.

HOWEVER, people only often see the front end of businesses.
If you really want to make money look at the waste side of things. If you have capacity to buy a refrigerated truck instead buy a garbage truck and start undercutting other operators hauling waste away to the tip.
>>
>>1512640
Small consumer electronics. Cables, earphones, chargers etc
>>
>>1511173
Don't know about AUS but in NZ being a supplier is a pretty average job, what you have in mind sounds like you wouldn't be making fuck all and it has high risk e.g order a bunch of shit and no one wants it
>>
>>1512959
THIS
also>>1512720
for cafes?
You're going to trust lying thieving can;t even pay their rent small business owners when they tell you none of your shit worked and they demand a full refund?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.