[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wage Slave Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (105KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
105KB, 500x428px
How do you keep yourself sane?

I have a desk with a window. At 11:15am every day the janitor of the building opposite opens and closes each window, one at a time, over 5 floors. It takes him about 20 minutes. I don't know why he does it but he does. I like to think his work is as boring as mine but at least he gets to walk around. I don't even have much work these days as the business is going down the shitter. My boss likes me though so I'll last until the ship collapses.
>>
I work at night and have the whole building to myself, go out for a walk in the cold night air and take 1.5 hour lunch breaks is what I do to keep myself sane.
>>
>>1511064
Audio books

They turn my dull nights into bearable fantasy lands.

Probably listened to 200+ plus books in the last 7 years
>>
I don't even have a desk by the window, OP. That's a plus.

I need the money for my goals, so.. I just do the best I can. If I'm shit at this, what can I say of the rest of the things I do on my own? I can't listen to audiobooks or similar content because I have concentrate, I'm a programmer. I still listen to music, though. I'm slow as fuck at my job, which makes me wonder if I was cut out for this sometimes.
>>
>>1511087
Ay this.
Listening to Brandon Sanderson atm, the guy is a genius.

Not really a wageslave btw, intern at a big company. Uni makes us do internships for half a year, one at a big company one at a small one.
It's my fourth week at a big company and it's 'ok', I miss the drive people have like when I was working at a startup this summer.
The dream/plan is to start my own business tho.
>>
when was the point in your life at which you guys realised being a wagie is a massive ruse in which you are the punchline?

>be me after graduating
>highly motivated
>working 12 hour days
>creating new products, impressing the bosses
>get small token "pay rises"
>ask for more
>nobody else got a pay rise this big, you're the only one! keep up the good work!
>mfw its true, co-workers are all massive cucks. my mangers earn less than me and have been there 15 years
>move to another company for more money
>same shit again
>move to another company
>same shit
>fuck this
>quit and start working for myself, half as hard and earning four times as much

never looked back. wagies are all absolutely cucked unless you are working in high finance or a top lawyer or some shit
>>
>>1511133
>nobody else got a pay rise this big, you're the only one! keep up the good work!

I heard this. Then I overheard my coworkers all got higher pay rises than me ;_;

I felt good for a moment
>>
>>1511064
I work on a farm, fixing fences, feeding animals and ploughing in a big tractor, it's minimum wage but I'm always happy.
>>
>>1511133
So what do you do?
>>
>>1511097

If they pay you you're good enough anon.

Just keep on pressing the buttons until the machine works for you instead of the other way around :)
>>
>>1511097
I listen to audio books and program, but only when I'm okay getting less done. I'll listen to nothing, get really ahead on my projects then listen to Game of Thrones.
>>
>>1511108
If you're not reading the stormlight archive, read it.

I work overnight, and reading is one of my many uses of work time. That series is amazing.
>>
Just sort of browse 4chan on my phone. Opening and closing Windows sounds a lot more fun tho
>>
>>1511135
people told me their salary and it was true, there are senior developers earning absolute pennies because they are too cowardly to demand a raise or find another job and the bosses know it.

>>1511157
software developer so i was making decent money but not enough to keep me satisfied. it's literally along the lines of

>make company $100,000
>get 1.5% raise instead of 1%. good boy!

there are others doing the same thing and are happy with their .5%. some aren't and leave. bosses seem more than happy to lose highly profitable staff over relatively small amounts of money.
>>
Im stuck with no skills albesides a useless degree and an easy job that pays me enough to keep my lifestyle. Hard to bother with motivation, im slaried and can basically come and go when i want as long as it isnt disruptive. I dont even want to look for a new job, it seems pointless, id rather figure out something to do for myself than look to make others $.
>>
>>1511133
When I was 24 or 25 I was working as a night audit clerk for a hotel, I kept getting fed lines about being a team player and a Rockstar. Boss wanted me to pick up extra work and do more things that wasn't in my job description, so I asked "If I do these extra things, will I get extra pay?" Of course the answer was no, but i would be a Ninja! A Rockstar!

I realized you can work yourself to the bone and not get anything other than meaningless appreciation.

This was hammered in again when I worked my last job as a custodian. Pay was highest I ever had and benefits were great, but there was no pay raises, no advancement opportunities, and no future.
I have a lot of dreams of financial security and freedom, but seeing how limited wage slave jobs are, it feels like shackles that you put around your own neck and feet.

So I quit and now I work for myself as a digital marketer. The work is really easy, the hardest part is getting clients though.
>>
Being part of a desk job where I can secretly be online trying to make money or apply for jobs in a real city.

>wi-fi tether
>boot ubuntu
>cannot be tracked
>still get all of the shit they need done
>>
>>1511250
That's the beauty of software design I think. You really can be hugely successful on your own because it scales so fucking incredibly well.

I'm a doctor, it has great prestige (which I don't give a fuck about) and the pay is OK (I'm not in the US), but effectively you're selling almost all of your time (I can post here now because I had a night shift).
>>
>>1511338
Being a doctor is all about the long game though, my uncle is a consultant, works 2 days a week in hospital, 1 day a week lecturing and earns well into the 6 figures
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream
>>
>>1511338
Would you say you regret your choice?
I chose not to go to medschool because I worried after I was finished I would feel the same way.
>>
I just walked out of my wagecuck job. Gonna freelance and rather die than work as a wagecuck ever again. The absolute disdain with which they throw you a 100 bucks raise and expect you to wag your tail like a happy cuck dog. Feels fkn great to leave that behind.
>>
I'm an electrician at a large industrial site. There's very little stress during the overnight shift but I am always kept busy and no night is exactly the same. I really like my job desu
>>
>>1511064

I quit. Office life was not for me. It's like being caged.

My friend smokes weed. That's how he gets through it.
>>
>>1511396
Wagecucking is death. Wagecucking while balding is zombie tier.
>>
>>1511064
>Anonymous (ID: Th2NukZ+) 09/19/16(Mon)09:08:30 No.1511569▶
>>>1510451 (OP)
dont do it op she still loves u she likes it when u work and take care of urself
>>
>>1511398
Hiw much do you make?
>>
>>1511064
Make connections and branch out. You should only save enough that you can live three months on just savings. Everything else should be invested. That doesn't just mean stocks. Diversify. Buy property or make a website. Buy a notebook and write a book. Find something that will work for you regardless of some boss.
For example, right now I work for the man, then go home and write, and now I'm about to launch a website to front my own buisness. Even if it doesn't all work out, it keeps me hopeful.
>>
>>1511387
I don't know, I guess everybody has their ups and downs. I'm kind of the type to dream about other stuff. Also I dislike the overachievers that are prevalent, and often would desire some IT job where you get paid for the server to run.

It teaches you some deep stuff in being confronted with death and decay constantly and being surrounded by smart dedicated people constantly.

The problem for me is mainly that I did a PhD and worked as a drone for that, and now I continue the regular clinical track in which you are also a drone for 6-10 years, after having studied for 6 years in which you are not even a drone.

With the career choice itself the problem is that there are few transferable skills, and of course it becomes highly repetitive. I enjoy research, but the hours and the pay are much worse. Also, sick people are burdening to work with after a while, and your coworkers can be very disillusioned assholes too.

Another problem is that I'm still pretty immature and fantasize about being rich and not having to work at all. I'd just need that magical business idea that nobody has thought up before...
>>
>>1511064
stop being such a fucking pussy

>your great grandfathers possibly fought in WWI, where death and destruction was industrialized.

>There were so many soldiers needlessly sent to their death and there were quite literally walls and mountains of just dead bodies 5 meters high.

>They had to shoot at the mound of bodies until there were holes were they could shoot at each other and kill more people.

>It got to the point where the entire ground was a melting pot of rotting, dead soldiers, and to avoid death for a few more minutes, you had to take your shovel and dig down into what you thought was dirt and mud, but actually fellow human beings.

And you're complaining that you have a nice little job in your air-conditioned little office, you have food in your stomach, you're healthy and probably live a better life than 99.999999999% of all the humans that have ever lived. Fuck you.
>>
>>1511760
I'm not saying people don't need perspective in life, which you amply provided, but this thread is not about that.
>>
>>1511064
if windows aren't opened for a really long period of time it becomes harder to open them. they probably make him do it because there isn't enough work
>>
i work on on my business on the side, once the income matches or surpasses my salary i'll quit.
>>
>>1511898
>> Not wanting double the income...
It's like you don't want to be rich.
>>
>>1511267
>Digital marketer

What the fuck does that even mean

Thanks to women entering the workforce everyone has a cute important-sounding title
>>
>>1511903
i'll need to quit my job so that I can put more hours into scaling the business anon.
>>
>>1511760
did you ever hear about maslow, idiot?
>>
You guys gotta find yourselves a work from home gig. I busted my ass in an office for a few years and then transferred to work from home. I go in twice a week or about 6-8 hours and do actual work. The rest of the week is spent watching TV / shitposting here.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 464x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 464x582px
>>
Is white collar work in the US this depressing and life-consuming? I'm a white collar worker in Germany and so far it's pretty chill. Flexible working schedule, home office, soccer table ...

It's a small business unit belonging to a bigger company, so I have a fairly relaxed job but also the chance to meet some important higher-ranking managers to build up a network.
>>
Does nobody on this board like their co-workers? Everyone in my office is pretty chill. We joke and laugh through our shifts, get drinks after, and generally just enjoy each others' company.

Ive had jobs where this wasn't the case and it was hell. I know not all of you are autistic, that sort of stuff can make all the difference.
>>
>>1511133
>when was the point in your life at which you guys realised being a wagie is a massive ruse in which you are the punchline?
Since my first job back in 2007. And every job after it. I hate being a cog in the machine that no one gives a shit about. I hate being paid peanuts for mundane work or tearing my body up just for someone else to get richer. I know some people seem content with that due to having families or lowered expectations of themselves but fuck if I do.
My last job was a temp to hire which I am already suspicious of after getting screwed by another temp to hire position before that. Shit was back breaking, feet swelling, hot, bullshit manual labor and I thought I could hang at $11 per hour for 8 hours. But the fucking management were insane if they thought I was going to work 10 and then 12 hours at the same rate. There is a bitter taste in my mouth still and that was just a few weeks ago. Plus I was in the middle of a move and wasn't able or willing to work when I had to get the fuck out of the old place and take care of business to get to the new place. And the fact that the cunt lead when I aired my grievances about the schedule used the phrase "I'm trying to run a business here" when she's just another cog her damn self burned me up.
Right now I'm researching hard on anything I can do on my own because I'm tired of A) looking for work and having to get past the bullshit prerequisites to work shitty jobs B) having to deal with cunts and assholes every step of the way and pretending to give two fucks about what they have to say. C) working for pocket change while the management and owners are rolling in the dough.
My recent jobs have been nightmares and I'm not going to do this shit again.
>>
>work 10 hours a day 6 days a week
>no life
>everyone else is completely content with having nothing to live for outside of work

Is this the literal definition of being cucked?

>average wage slave complaints
>>
>>1511267
>being a team player and a Rockstar
I fucking hate this form of managerial style.
It's feels so outdated like some shit from the 90s MTV era. I avoid any job listing that even uses the term "Rockstar" or any other retarded word for someone who is suppose to be an expert.
>the hardest part is getting clients though.
I had the chance to be a freelancer years and years ago but avoided because of this. I never really had the resources or know how to attract clients to my field of work. But I think now I have a better feel of how to sale people on a service and myself. I still don't have the resources though.
>>
>>1511398
What did you study for that Anon? I'm not in the US but I'd like working with electricity.
>>
>>1513245
Having worked with people like this recently it's a bit maddening because they'll bitch and moan about the pay or the hours but never speak up. The guys I worked with considered their department the most important one because the parts made started with them. Yet they were too afraid to speak up about machines not being kept maintained for easier operation, the heat, the hours, one of the managers/engineers being a complete dick. But they were more than willing to write a long letter about a co-worker who was talking politics (He was a black guy who said something mean about Hillary) and making crude jokes. Fuckers are so afraid of being fired from a job they hate that they will just bend over and take it. One due has an infant and a wife and never gets to see them awake except on rare days off. That's no way to fucking live.
>>
>>1513232
Are you going to try one of the earn-from-home options (like crypto trading) or try entrepreneurship?
>>
>this thread
Damn working in the US seems like a really easy suicide route
>>
I've dug holes
I've fought forest fires
I've been homeless

I now sit down all day and do customer service

It truly is a better alternative. I'll be rich one day. If you struggle with the idea of wageslavery, be homeless or do really hard work. Eventually you'll lower your expectations or commit suicide.
>>
>>1513405
>I'll be rich one day
>wagecucking
pick one
>>
>>1511969
>Labor Theory of Value
Christ kid, read a fucking book
>>
>>1513382
Want to try the work from home stuff see how it goes. Flexibility and not having to commute are tempting pros. Starting a small business has always been a goal of mine that's I've never been able to obtain due to shit paying jobs and poor living conditions that take all my money.
>>
>>1513450
>work from home stuff
You mean like mturk or something else?
>>
>>1513460
Really not sure but as of right now I'm searching and found a few tech support positions that aren't great pay but it's better than sitting in some office or breaking my back in a factory. It's a step, hopefully, to starting my own thing.
>>
>>1513421
>implying any of that comic is wrong
But please, explain yourself.
>>
>>1513412
You can most certainly be a millionaire making minimum wage. Takes financial education and discipline.
>>
>>1513508
>tech support positions
Full time remote work? US-based? That's damn nice.
>>
>>1511760

> Many men have suffered in history and currently, thus we should ignore the lesser problems of our times

OKAY.

Dude I worked in an office and it was fucking terrible. I do a trade now where I work with my hands and am much happier.
>>
Alcohol
>>
who else always says No to overtime?

i dont care if its 1.5x pay, i would rather not come in on a fucking saturday.
>>
>>1513397
hey atleast we have guns
>>
>>1511064
I play music while I work.
My work is varied and not monotonous.
I get paid for my overtime.
I see a definite outcome of my labours.
I banter with the guys to help keep each other sane.

Offices are environments designed to keep humans busy while destroying ambition and actual productivity.
>>
>>1513795
What trade? How'd you get into it/how'd you transition from office work to trade?
>>
>>1511064
he doesnt like you, thats a meme. he is trying to promote a good work environment.
>>
>>1513995

Lay tile my nigga.

> quit
> joined a tile company
> learned the shit then just printed up some business cards for myself
>>
>>1511064
>How do you keep yourself sane?
I am an ugly disgusting demon residing is a broken body of a broken "man"
>>
>>1514063
Are you THE tile anon?
>>
>>1514075

I guess......
>>
wallow in self pity?

I turned 27 yesterday, wage cucking hard, no gf, most old friends have all married and settled down, most have somewhat OK jobs and their wives just intend on reproducing and then not working. Basically I just have female bosses with attitude problems who look down on me and I just come for a pay check. I'm trying to think of something as a business, since you either exploit or get exploited. My only talents are making mediocre electronic music of various kinds in Ableton Live, mixing music averagely and basically doing pleb tier web dev stuff. My biggest problem is figuring something to focus on, since my mind is constantly racing with thoughts endlessly and eventually I overwhelm myself and think nothing is worth it, have a kinda nervous breakdown, get over it, repeat

Heh it's gonna be OK right guys?
>>
>>1514109
Idk I'm legitimately close to serious self harm so err im quitting soon
You're an obviously stronger man than I am so you'll be fine
>>
>>1511064
The most laughable thing about being a wagecuck is gettting chastised for not showing loyalty to the company.

> Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
> I'm not sure to be honest, potentially travelling if all works out well?
> What? You don't see yourself working your way up?
>Maybe, I guess it depends on the payrises haha
> You won't get a promotion if you don't show loyalty to the company
> As long as I'm paid fairly and I can reach my goals I'll be here
> We expect something more from our staff, you need to embrace the company goals.

What the fuck is up with middle management wageslaves? They can't comprehend that my job doesn't define my existence. I need seed money and you need someone with my skills, for the moment we both benefit from this arrangement. If that changes at any point , or i can get a better deal elsewhere, I'm going to move on.
>>
>>1514161
You should read

http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/
>>
>>1514161
I say in every job interview that I've done research on the company and that I can see myself staying for a long while trying to come up through the ranks.
Pretending to be loyal is easy
>>
>>1511064
I listen to a lot of podcasts.
>>
>>1514186
But don't you just open yourself up to abuse? I tend to find managers take your requests for pay reviews more seriously when they know that losing you is a distinct possibility.
>>
File: 1427333705719.gif (382KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427333705719.gif
382KB, 243x270px
>>1511064
I spend half of my day reading the news and checking the US election polls tbqh

Who else here /comfy/ job?
>>
File: hughMcLeodCompanyHierarchy.jpg (14KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
hughMcLeodCompanyHierarchy.jpg
14KB, 400x218px
>>1514167
>http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/
So which are you?

Clueless here.
>>
Work for the weekends.
>>
>>1511969
>le property is theft meme
>>
>tfw I don't mind my job and get paid pretty decently.

Could be worse
>>
>>1513696
if you inherited a property and pay barely any rent/property tax then yes you will eventually have 1 million dollars
>>
>>1514167
This was an excellent read. Thanks anon.
>>
>>1514109
Sounds like anxiety, you should go see a shrink
>>
>>1513696
What?

Let's say minimum is $8/hr. That's $16.7k a year given 40 hours per. It would take 59+ years to gross $1M and that's just gross (and not factoring any COL, which would eat up most/all of the earnings).
>>
>>1514931
good grief that's depressing.

I make $9k per month and kinda forget what real work pays.
>>
>>1514305

t. loser

The only answer is MORE

t. winner
>>
>>1511108
Which course and uni is this? Sounds too good to be true for universities to actually encourage people to get internships while still studying. My uni careers advice just basically told me to fuck off and apply online
>>
>>1514167

This is some next level shit. This shit should be mandatory reading before starting any wagie job.
>>
i have a pretty shit degree and cant find a job.
whats the fastest way to get into business?
am i stuck having to go back to school for a business degree?
>>
6 months into a rotational tech program out of college and management is always asking what I want to do, if I'm happy, if I have too much work etc. There is a clear path for advancement and everyone is chill. Dont feel cucked at all.

Make yourself valuable enough that corporations have to convince you to stay.
>>
>>1511064
I jerk off in the bathroom if it's empty
Recently someone started coming in to shit while I was in there.
Had to waistband my boner for 2 weeks
Finally I said fuck it and took care of business as quietly as possible
I was never interested in fucking my gf anally until last weekend I literally pounded the shit out of her, she cried and we had a fight about it. I didn't care.
I think my job is turning me gay
>>
>>1511907
I manage PPC campaigns, create marketing plans for small businesses, and increase brand awareness. I also do SEO, web design, graphics creation, and other types of marketing for clients.

Marketing/advertising is interchangeable, but since I focus more on actual conversion instead of just brand awareness, I use Digital Marketing as a title.

>>1513247
How I find clients is I search for a business that needs something, then offer them a solution. Easier to sell someone something they need than push something they don't care about.

Bad website? Hey I offer web design.
No local presence in search results? Well hey I offer great online advertising solutions to fit your need.

Finding people willing to shell out money is hard though. Even though my rates are extremely competitive, small business owners are still retarded when it comes to making good decisions.

For example, on the web design side of things, I've seen auto dealerships with web pages that look like a Geocities abortion decline a $400 website because they "can do it themselves" Of course they never will.
>>
>>1511910
Nice anwer anon
>>
I've slipped through the cracks of the corporate matrix and am now in some nether zone.

The company I work for was bought out by a larger competitor, there were some redundancies, the key staff members were rolled into new working groups, and some new staff came into my office. I was kept on to deal with legacy issues for older clients, but the thing is, there basically are none. Last week I dealt with issues from 2 clients, taking about 2 hours each. The new regional manager from the new company doesn't really understand my role but assumes it's important because I deal with clients occasionally.

Another aspect is that I leave work 2 hours earlier than my contract says I should because the new manager didn't actually look at my contract. I was supposed to work 12-8pm, but I only work 12-6pm now because that's when everyone else leaves the office. It has been 18 months now and I figured I will ride this train until someone catches on that I do fuck all around here.
>>
I do easy, mindless work and get paid fairly well for it.

If I ever feel like shit about being captive eight hours a day, five days a week, I remember the year I spent unemployed prior to starting my job and how I didn't do anything productive from 8-4 every day in any case.
>>
>>1516604
haha, I have a similar story

There was some reshuffling of management and departments, both the manager and the department I worked in got moved to 2 different locations, I somehow fell through the cracks during this move.

For 10 months, I worked with no one, had no one to report to and had no work to do, I would come into work and surf the internet for my entire shift. I would take multiple hour long lunches and hour long breaks.

The company never found out and what is funny is another group was getting dissolved and all the workers were getting pushed into the call center, for some reason they thought I belonged to that group. I ended up being able to do what I was doing for another month before leaving.

Damn that was a good year
>>
>>1516216
Not sure if you're still here anon, but:

* What skills would you recommend building first to begin an entrepreneurial path in your field? I've been building computers since I was 12 and have created my own personal website before and feel capable of learning anything if given a direction.
>>
>>1511133
>quit and start working for myself, half as hard and earning four times as much
Most people don't have this option.
>>
Just started and I love it. Nice schedule to follow every day, barely any downtime so day goes by quickly. Gonna get a goat 401k match. Plenty of overtime. I'm drinking the Kool-aid hard. Gonna be a fucking rich old man and I take calls all day so I'm getting real smooth at talking.
>>
>>1516021
Start in the trenches lad. Take a temp-to hire job, prove your worth, they will train you well. It's a good way to get in especially at a big Corp, it gives you credibility when you become a manager if you started as a cannon fodder, gives you respect.
>>
>>1516719
>Take a temp-to hire job
I won't be doing that anymore.
Got screwed three times with the temp to hire shit.
First one I did my job did it well but once they were caught up I was ousted.
Second one I learned the ropes, did my job well, was running two machines in the same day at one point. They had me do work that was beyond what I was hire to do, I did it thinking I was going to get hired. Was even put in another department to assist the head graphic designer, Once they got caught up and had no more orders I was let go.
The last one was the same deal as the one before it. An attempt to get cheap labor out of me to get their quota and let me go. Plus the hours were shit the work was grueling even for the guys who had been there for years. Who left limping by the end of the shift. So I let them "end my assignment".
I'm sure there might be some good temp to hire gigs out there but when it comes to production type stuff I'd steer fucking clear. Hell even the temp desk jobs aren't promised to you no matter how hard to work or try to stand out.
>>
>>1516913
how many months of experience did that give you?
>>
>>1516916
so i guess itll go
>temp
>get screwed a bunch (but gain experience)
>use experience to get full time work
>>
>>1516958
that's correct, don't get me wrong, we live in a fucked up time where you have suck the dick of staffing agencies to even smell the disgusting cunt of a corporation, but play the game for a year and hopefully you learn the skills necessary to nail and interview and land a cuck job at a big company
>>
>>1516216
You sound like you have my dream job.
I'm not very code oriented though (and that's basically as mandatory as literacy now). I can do traditional painting though, water colours, and sculpture.

But, the one thing I have to say I'm the best at is presentations and MCing. I ducking love a big crowd, the energy, the heat of the light, performance and yet genuine. Oration is awesome. I did Stand up, singing, drama, all my life my voice has dominated when I speak to a crowd. Even thought about joining a church just to see how they practice sermons.

But no jobs in speaking well so I'm doing accounting.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.