[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GREEN RUSH GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Money_Maker.jpg (164KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Money_Maker.jpg
164KB, 800x1048px
It's September 2016. The green rush is nearly here. I hope you cunts are ready. After November, weed may be legal in California, Nevada and three other states, and if you aren't a pleb you'd already be holding stocks in publicly traded marijuana companies. Canada will also legalize weed next year apparently.

So ITT we discuss the coming green rush and the marijuana industry in general, stocks news, etc.
>>
>>1509671
Cannabis is still taxed way too high to be profitable, this is the death knell of the green rush, prices will lower and the black market will disappear (this is where the money is)
>>
>>1509671
What is a good marijuana stock to buy? What good brands are there?

Can I buy marijuana stocks if i live in the UK?

What is the apple and microsoft of ganja?
>>
File: garyjohnson.png (556KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
garyjohnson.png
556KB, 1000x530px
For those who are new, here are four weed stocks you can invest in:

>Terra Tech (TRTC)
This company is heavily involved in the California and Nevada weed industries through its multiple subsidiaries.

>Pineapple Express (PNPL)
Provides capital and leases properties for cannabis businesses.

>GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH)
A pharmaceutical company that researches and creates medicines based on cannabinoids.

>Mass Roots (MSRT)
A tech startup that provides a social media platform for people who smoke a lot of weed.
>>
>>1509680
>What is a good marijuana stock to buy? What good brands are there?
See >>1509699

>Can I buy marijuana stocks if i live in the UK?
Yeah, but I don't think you can buy US stocks from a UK brokerage, you need to register to an online US brokerage, verify your ID and fill out all the legal forms they give you for international trading.
>>
Investing in the main Canadian companies is investing in the companies growing the Marijuana under Health Canada. These companies are rapidly increasing their growspace, and are making money. Canada is trying to support our national mail service by legalizing marijuana, and only shipping it by mail.

CGC, ACB, MT, MJN, APH, OGI are the only companies growing marijuana that you can invest in. They will spike extremely high on the right news, but will slowly accumulate as more canadian anticipate this.
These companies are being shilled on our national news radio on a daily basis. Get in any of these companies before more people try to get a piece.
>>
>>1509671
Interesting. I smoke a lot of weed and you guys are making money off me. I need to start making money off me
>>
>>1509699
Are any of these available on RH or do I need to find a real broker?
I know Mass Roots is OTC.
>>
File: 1454877459571.jpg (48KB, 351x445px) Image search: [Google]
1454877459571.jpg
48KB, 351x445px
>>1510510
They're going to increase in value, but if you're looking for the moonshots you need to invest in companies who are in the process of getting their licenses. SL and THC are some I'm invested in. Great week last week (double digit growth), and likely some pullback on Monday. They will be moonshots by December.
>>
Just invest in home depot as home growing becomes the new micro brewing subculture.
>>
>>1510510
There is still the very real possibility that after dragging their feet for years the Liberals nationalize all weed production and distribution. More likely it will be heavily controlled allowing them to stick friends into regulation positions and only allowing a couple companies to compete in the market.

Think CRTC but for weed, where only 3 players are allowed and the rules are batshit insane which drives prices to stupid level and quality down so people just buy the good shit from hippes in BC through biker gangs like they do now.
>>
>>1509699
For those investing in Terra Tech, they'll be presenting at the Aegis Capital Growth Conference in Las Vegas in a few days. It'll be livestreamed and archived on their website.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.