[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

income tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IncomeTax.jpg (67KB, 945x630px) Image search: [Google]
IncomeTax.jpg
67KB, 945x630px
tax thread
how much income tax do you pay in your country?
germany here: I get around 6000 before taxes, after taxes, health insurance other crappy shit i am forced to pay (state pension, unemployment insurance,...) I have around 3300 left.
Is it normal in other countries that government rips off half of your money? Is it better / even worse in your contry?
>>
In certain U.S. States and Cities it can be rough. Basically U.S. has Federal taxes, and then the state can also tax you, and then the city can also tax you. You then might still pay more taxes when you buy stuff. The income taxes are progressive. You pretty much pay no taxes on the first 10k, then you pay 15% of the next 25k, then 25% of everything after that up to 90k, and it keeps going up by a few% up to 39.6%. Investment capital gains are taxed differently though, which is awesome for those who can afford to do it. Generally, U.S. citizens pay less taxes than "free healthcare" countries, but then spend more money overall because healthcare is mad expensive here.
>>
File: incometax germany.jpg (69KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
incometax germany.jpg
69KB, 700x467px
>>1509501
sound more or less like in germany unless that here you already pay 42% when you make more than 52K per year which is a fucking joke from my perspective. 25% up to 90K sounds really nice to me...
>>
>>1509499
I don't pay income tax. Can you honestly say that you are free in the U.S. if you're forced to pay income tax? If taking 100% of someones production and giving them back only what they need to survive is slavery, at what point is it not slavery any more?
>>
File: 1473823900913.gif (143KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1473823900913.gif
143KB, 300x420px
HAHAHA yes, socialized nations working class suffers from the heavy weight of supporting the benefits of many.
>>
30% of my professional income
>>
File: aus federal tax rates.png (26KB, 656x679px) Image search: [Google]
aus federal tax rates.png
26KB, 656x679px
>>1509499
im only working part time atm so i wont be paying much tax. for interests sake this is what the standard australian citizen has to pay in income tax

medicare levy, or """free healthcare""", does not encompass all healthcare spending, we also tax the fuck out of alcohol and cigarettes to make up the difference, and even that isnt enough
>>
Landlord here. I pay effectively zero income tax. Between depreciation and other deductions, my annual taxable income is very low. Low single digits low. Maybe if I want to buy something big for the year I'll get bumped up beyond the bottom bracket or two, but usually I can space that out over 2-3 years. For something like a car, it's stupid not to finance it, even before taxes, so that wouldn't even bump me.

Of course, you have to consider that I pay out the ass in property taxes.

Never understood why people bitch about taxes. It's a cost paid to society, and at worst it's just a cost of doing business. I'll avoid them when I legally can, because it's just financially stupid not to, but I really don't give a shit beyond that. If I can't avoid as many taxes, my prices go up. Maybe I'd want to run at tighter margins for a few years. I guarantee that most of my competitors wouldn't be able to manage that since a lot of them are already cheating as is, so they'd go bankrupt and I'd absorb a bunch of properties here and there. Really wouldn't negatively impact me either way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.