[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money in a "developing" slave state?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: flag-bulgaria-XL.jpg (181KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flag-bulgaria-XL.jpg
181KB, 1500x1000px
How do I make money in a "developing" slave state?
>>
bumping from hungary
thinking about selling magical anti-immigrant relics
or importing self defense weapons
>>
>>1507815
Import / dropship etc

Ecommerce

Slavs have cell phones and internet yeh?
>>
just like anywhere else, just don't step on any important toes

t. bulgarian
>>
>>1508027
>>1508029
I didn't know dave ramsey browsed /biz/
>>
What the fuck are you guys even doing?
You all get tons of free EU money, arent retarded when it comes to immigration and youre close to very rich nations.
Why arent you growing faster?
>>
File: korupcia_energetika.jpg (39KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
korupcia_energetika.jpg
39KB, 500x382px
>>1508081
>>
>>1508020
>magical anti-immigrant relics
might work if bacon flavored
>>
>>1508089
btw this surprisingly works:
http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/08/watch-out-for-that-magyar-mojo/
>>
>>1508083

Please get your shit together guys. Western Europe is working on its suicide, someone needs to fill the void.
>>
>>1508081
I'll give you an example:
There's a bigger country town not far from the village where my grandparents lived
There's a concrete roadway for cars and bicycles in a good condition that connects the two towns
They've just built a bicycle road next to the river that no one uses for €4million
They stole all the money they could so the road is now falling apart
Probably they will withdraw another million to repair the road

and that's just one small project, now imagine what's going on in the whole country
I seriously considered being a politician, people don't give a shit about what the government does until we don't go to war
>>
>>1507815
You make business with your Turkish neighbor, me.
>>
>>1507815
You need to go to the IT hub of the balkans and eastern europe that has a lot of very well prepared and educated work force.

Come to Romania! Get bitten by a gypsy bat and make money.
>>
>>1508222
My trips tell the truth.
>>
>>1508222
I, too, want to be a techno-vampire
>>
>>1508226
>>1508225

M8s
We have Turkey Bulgaria Romania Hungary here
Let's think about a lucrative business that involves (legal) logistics
>>
File: tumblr_n8ntayvptq1rpgpe2o8_1280.jpg (237KB, 740x952px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ntayvptq1rpgpe2o8_1280.jpg
237KB, 740x952px
>>1507815
>>1508020

I guess you could look at what's working in other countries that's up until now is barely known in your country. Or you could try improving infrastructure by opening shops up for everyday needs (like bakeries, coronerships and such) in little villages that lack any shopping opportunity. Or you could take advantage of lower labor costs and produce wares for the west like furniture or jewelry or whatever those imperialist western devils want to throw their millions at.
I bet there's a lot you can do.
>>
>>1508227
Ok. I am on it
>>
>>1508233
I think about Euro monies like Horizon 2020.
>>
>>1507815

Crate value before asking for value.
>>
File: hgfd.jpg (7KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
hgfd.jpg
7KB, 176x286px
>>1508249
>>
>>1508242
Sounds like good ideea. Any bulgars and serbs here ready to make a balkanic business ?
>>
Pump and dump slaves
>>
Anyone else want to invest in these following EU nations:
-Bulgaria
-Czech Republic
-Slovenia
-Estonia

I feel like all of them are low immigration, classic liberal, well governed nations that are entering into true first world nations very soon.

Anyone have an BeCauSE tracker fund?
>>
>>1508274
I mean, I am the representative of a construction company ready to do business.

I used to have an idea about making a facebook for subrentals, and then AirBnB came up.

So I'll just propose my second stage plan: refurbishing and renovating old houses / gentrification to create affordable neighborhoods for students and young people (definitely anti-commie blocks)

This is just to get the convo going btw, hit me up with ideas
>>
>>1508259

in a nutshell, this is true. "how do I make money" is different form "how do I create value"

There are treaties and exchange agreements betweennations and the eurozone has a lucrative innertrade market which is exclusively reserved to member states therefore capitalziing on an essential product which can't be duplicated and sustainable in the long run carries your momentum towards an era of enterpreneurship.

When you consider yourself as a single worker, your options are fairly limited to your skillset in the sale of your labour which is a limited commodity. The key is certainly differention and what your bring to the table, a cog in the machine.

You could think of the EU as github (although this extremely exagerrated) where input is need within larger projects and you gotta identify those and have a palliative hedging approach while remaining bold and cutting edge, so cut the chase and do your homework.

Create value before asking for it, God helps those who helps themselves.
>>
File: CSWJ9kfWcAIaHJ-.jpg (37KB, 598x360px) Image search: [Google]
CSWJ9kfWcAIaHJ-.jpg
37KB, 598x360px
>>1508293
This anon knows what he's talking about.

Here's my two cents: Startup map of Europe. It speaks for itself.
>>
>>1508284
Idk. Economy sucks. Population is shrinking.
The population pyramid is leaning towards the geezer part.
>>
>>1508027
What would you dropship?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.