[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one care about Brexit anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 24.png (995KB, 1152x616px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
995KB, 1152x616px
Why does no one care about Brexit anymore?
>>
>>1507563
I still talk about it pretty often. I think the GBP has rebounded by now.

Now we have to wait and see and HSBC or any other big banks in the Canary Wharf decide to move their headquarters to inside the EU. Not too much action has been taken since June 23, but there is still time. I am curious where the GBP will be at in the next few months.
>>
>>1507563
Because Brexit was a meme. Nobody cares about the British economy except those googling "what is the EU" the day of.
>>
>>1507570
>>I think the GBP has rebounded by now.

It WAS rebounding, but just yesterday it took a nosedive back towards post-brexit levels. GBP/USD is currently at 1.3001

I went long at 1.3200 and am now sitting on an $11k loss. I am still long but just hope my capital will be able to absorb losses before it recovers, as it will probably go down even further before it starts going back up.

Anyways, getting in long on any GBP is a safe bet IMO. We will definitely see a recovery, but it's just a matter of when.
>>
>>1507693
>and am now sitting on an $11k loss
Honesty about losses.
You are a rarity on /biz/, sir.
>>
>>1507563
Oh yea BREXIT, the thing that actually made a shit ton of money for people in the US stock market who didn't panic sell.
>>
>>1507775
This. Brexit was announced on Friday morning pre-market. I put six figures of new money in the market that day, pretty much at the bottom. By Tuesday the market was ahead of pre-Brexit levels. Within two fucking days.

Easiest money ever made.
>>
>>1507563
It wont kick in for 2 years and the markets already reacted
>>
Because the original shock is over.

There's still some remnants of the whole change left in the markets but most of it has been adjusted for.

Just keep a look out for the financial bubble ;)

https://discord.gg/ZbjKFFD
>>
>>1507570
> I think the GBP has rebounded by now.

GBP/USD have never rebounded
>>
>>1507693
I feel your pain bro.

I'm in long GBP/CAD.

Hopefully either the oil price dies in the butt, killing CAD and getting me back in the green, OR GBP recovers.

Why did it dip so suddenly yesterday anyway?
>>
>>1507563
The danger is that Deutsche Bank collapses.
>>
>>1507563

Because it was nothing more than a meme for the media to sell newspapers and create click bait.
>>
>>1507563

Probably because literally nothing happens

http://youtu.be/m3_I2rfApYk
>>
>>1508102
>Why did it dip so suddenly yesterday anyway?

2 things really: the latest economic figures released from the UK were worse than expected, and the Bank of England made a statement saying something like they are leaving open the option for more "easing" (aka printing more money).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.