[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want into investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0256.png (105KB, 1702x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.png
105KB, 1702x906px
I setup my investing account with my dads bank, and I have a stock I want to buy that I've been watching since 2014.

Now do I just log in and buy le stock? What do I haz to do other than press trade?

What do I do when I want to sell?

I honestly only want to spend like $100 or so, the stock is <$1 each.

How do I report my income which i guess is capital gains? The money will come out of a TFSA account, I'm a Canadafag

There is also ways to avoid paying taxes on the stock if you keep it over some time right? Anyone know about this?
>>
>>1507258

>100 bucks
> taxes
>effort
>writing all this over 100 bucks
>>
>want to invest
>with $100

get out of here with that bullshit
>>
>>1507275

I'm authorized to spend whatever. I deem fit, but this is literally my first time faggot

I need to get a feel for how it works and how the website works
>>
>>1507276

I have $25,000 set aside for this, and each semester I receive over 80% I get another $10,000.
>>
>>1507276

That's mean, his $1 stock will probably balloon to $100 before the end of the year, and now he has to worry about his future capital gains taxes.

Planning ahead is what he's doing.
>>
>>1507319

I don't expect $100 at all, I'm at most expecting $2 - $3 in the next few weeks, maybe $10 over the next year, but this is just one of the stocks I've been watching. Another one is around $4 atm, and they have some announcements coming up that have been sort of leaked and I'm believing in it to be good news, which should force that up a couple of dollars within a few weeks from the announcement.

But yeah, he is a bitch, my stocks will see better ROI than his stupid multi hundred dollar shit that sees a few cents per day
>>
What stocks?
>>
>>1507331
Name stocks m8
>>
>>1507331
Come discuss
https://discord.gg/ZbjKFFD
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.