[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: xrp.png (11KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
xrp.png
11KB, 96x96px
We've all seen the news about the venture capital it raised. Ignoring all pump and dump bullshit, what will it be worth at the end of this month?
>>
>>1506104
I'm liking 10k satoshi
>>
Im scared to buy more since god knows how many of this premined shitcoin actually exists.
>>
Premined won't effect the price though. Demand should increase a lot
>>
We see 10x increases on Poloniex for bullshit memecoins with nothing to back it up. This will be implemented by Standard Charter and their vast reserves of cash. It will take off. Go long and ignore the pump and dumpers
>>
>>1506160
Going long/holding this bad boy. Wish me luck.
>>
Rising again
>>
Wondering whether I should sell my moneto holdings to go balls deep xrp... probably not alone here
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 640x1136px
I hope you bought some ethereum. If a piece of shit like ripple can get 55 million, imagine what a REAL blockchain can do.
>>
It's down, as predicted. It got pumped with the news, all the newbs grabbed the hook, traded their XMR for XRP and now they're bagholding.

XRP is premined, centralized shit that is backed and held by the very institutions that crypto was supposed to be free of, yet these retards are getting trapped by the banks once again. Serves them right.
>>
>>1506427
Get robbed

Ethereum is shit

Even if it reaches 100$ its shit

I will never support ruskie scam coin

Vitler bikecock even said himself stellar is a fork and shitty.

Wait a fork you say?

Fuck ether

Ripple was made by the guy who made mt gox he is a super genious and is Satoshi nakmoto
>>
>>1506579
Salty
>>
To me ETH just seems like a pump and dump coin and I'm not interested in that. Ripple is centralised but that's what sets it apart from other coins, it's marketable towards banks (proven in recent funding). I think it has a big future so I'm going to go long on it.
>>
>>1506579
They see me forkiiiin they hatinnnnn
Just kidding brah ether is fundamentaly a piece of crap but its cool to ride the wave and make loads of shekels
>>
>>1506688
Salty
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.