[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mining stocks and bonus, huge win - wait for 2017/18/19 and bail hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: yea do it.jpg (11KB, 346x146px) Image search: [Google]
yea do it.jpg
11KB, 346x146px
Do your own research and then buy:
>Short story

>GXY - Galaxy Resources, back in game with their management and producing lithium, still 38c per share, in few years it might hit 2-3usd etc, they recently acquired GMM (bigger lithium player, so they merged) gonna hit ASX200

>CNJ and BAR - Conico Ltd and Barra Resources 50/50 cobalt play (dyor) BAR also related for gold (both great, but BAR more promising as they might acquire CNJ) price 2.9/3.4c
>BSM - Bass Resources - Graphite producer!!! considered speculative (thats why its soooo low 1.3c and flew under radar for many investors

Mcap of $15m ,$7m cash and a operating Plant producing the large flakes .

$16 million of capital has already been spent to develop the mine, which hosts four known deposits with mining permit locked in for 40+ years.

XPE - IOT company that might get acquired by Intel - huge cooperatiioon, 6.1c per share - mgiht hit 2-3 usd but who knows

I own more than 100k shares .. if you wanna know

watch hotcopper.com.au/ or dayilait.com

Thank me later ballers
>>
Buy Alcoa
>>
>>1506081
>in few years it might hit 2-3usd
exactly.
or it might just be 0,18 AUD
stop shilling your shitstocks
>>
>>1506097
read the facts faggot
>>
>>1506081
776b CAT haul truck.

>faggot detected
>see "muh 3 foot sides welded on top of the bed rail.

Worked for a guy that did that.

Constantly blowing $90,000 motors up and replaceing ball joins every day.

Why do u faggots all trade stocks and not stock options?

Or better yet get a job at a mine site like me and make 60k a year and dont throw it away on shillstocks?
>>
hotcopper.
that website is a total hugbox, losers coming together to complain about inefficiencies of CEO's on 1pip drops in share price and no real discussion. You think /biz/ is bad? try hotcopper.

And they floated that fucking thing! i can't see it being a good investment anytime soon.... Adverting revenue for pump and dump must be high

You want real fundie data and market sentiment, hotcopper will always be a BIG no. Half the site can't work out why they haven't hit a 1000 bagger in the 5 minutes they've owned the stock, the others cant work out why their investment in a company that manufactures rare jewel encrusted dildo's for Siamese cats that are hand made by homeless Nepalese lepers without hands is failing. AND then complain constantly because they dumped their entire SMSF into it.

I love spec stock, have done for years, GXY i was a bit pissed at because i went to buy it in December of 14 but opted for another Uranium play that has since given me a good position in the Canadian exchange.
>>
>>1506174
I'll trade in options if i see the strike value is within a reasonable reach in the time frame allotted.

There aren't many mining stocks recently that have hit their strike value.

That, and i feel heads are better. more tangible and what not.
>>
>>1506174
>get a job at a mine site like me and make 60k a year and dont throw it away on shillstocks?
or get a contract to do work at a mine site like me and make $200k a year.

or get several of them and really go big.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.