[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a NEET in Canada with $10,000, of average to below average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: w7uYFhL.png (305KB, 634x599px) Image search: [Google]
w7uYFhL.png
305KB, 634x599px
Im a NEET in Canada with $10,000, of average to below average intelligence with no degree.

What kind of job or career should I look for? I'm considering the Canadian Forces or some sort of a trade
>>
>>1505814
milk maple shrubs for their delicious nectar
>>
sell moose accessories
>>
File: 3QK8XKs.jpg (24KB, 226x239px) Image search: [Google]
3QK8XKs.jpg
24KB, 226x239px
Go to the Canadian forces, you don't seem like a person who would be good for anything else.
>>
>>1505814
>>Canada
>>$10,000

Is that $10,000 in US Dollars or monopoly money?
>>
>>1506503
Fun bux
>>
I think that learning a trade is a good option for anyone, but you are admittedly not very smart so in your case I think it is the only option. Do a pre-apprenticeship program at a trade school and use your money, find a job in a remote part of Canada, and put your money towards your relocation costs. I suggest to a remote part of the country because unless you know someone it is virtually impossible to get hired as a first year apprentice in the cities.
>>
>>1506538
Shit, I meant don't use your money for school. Take out a loan. Use the 10k for relocation and to get started in your job.
>>
>>1506538
But I don't want to live in a remote shithole...
>>
>>1506578
You realize that if you join the military you will be going wherever the fuck they tell you, right?
>>
Your best hope is the military desu senpai.
>>
>>1506697
That sounds fun with the military though

>>1505994
>>1506700
Is it hard to join in Canada? You guys have any experience?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.