[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466482267979.jpg (770KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1466482267979.jpg
770KB, 3264x1836px
I got into a fender bender where a lady hit and damaged my car. She refused to give me any information. I snapped a picture of her liscence plate number and filed a claim. I ended up finding out who she was and she basically told me to lie about the accident and say it was a hitnrun. That is obviously not what happened so I filed the claim as it happened. The damages to my car are 500 dollars. I was wonderibg if I could take her to small claims court and have her pay that. I have recorded evidence as well as text of her asking me to file a fraudulent report. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>1504423
>as well as text of her asking me to file a fraudulent report
send that to your insurance company
they will make sure she gets raped and burned
>>
get the money from the insurance company and get them to sue her over attempted fraud
>>
OP here. I have to pay a 500 dollar deductible. This is what infuriates me. Should I take this to a small claims court or my insurance?
>>
where do you live op
>>
OP here. I live in Cali. I wanted to thank all of you for your help. This is a very overwhelming time for me so I really appreciate it.
>>
I think you're better off with a lawyer if you want to bring this to court
i dont think this is worth for 500$ though, but im fairly confident you would win your law suit

what will happen anyways is that the insurance company will pay you and they will sue the person themselves, effectively making their money back on top of your deductible

i can't help you because i dont know how the law works in CA, i'm a canadian law student.
>>
>>1504480
>what will happen anyways is that the insurance company will pay you and they will sue the person themselves, effectively making their money back on top of your deductible
any lawyer can also do that... but i agree the insurance companies should handle it if possible. less hassle.
>>
>>1504423
Let your insurance company handle it, that's what you pay them for. They'll fuck her so hard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.