[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here making comfy earnings from YouTube?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: comf.png (3KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
comf.png
3KB, 377x326px
Who here making comfy earnings from YouTube?
>>
>>1504043
Fuck off leafy, were all jealous and you god Damn know it.
>gibe me shoutout pls b0ss¿
>>
>>1504043
Fuck YouTube. I can't watch my Japanese bands because of YouTubeRed.
>>
>>1504043
Bamp for interest
>>
File: YO.jpg (7KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
YO.jpg
7KB, 199x250px
>>1504043
Are you a camwhore type o' nigga?; incase of >kill yourself,
Or trying to get som sweet youtube money by suplying the demand for idiot compilations or such to bore your audience to death typa nigga?
>>
>>1504043
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaammp
>>
>>1504043
I'm trying to get some earnings, all I need is 400 bucks a month to finance a really comfy NEET lifestyle. I have read that it's like 1 dollar per 1k views right? So 400k views a month, doesn't seem so hard but all I got is 3 subscribers and a video with 10k views. Dificult to get a youtube channel started nowadays.
>>
>>1504043
The only way of making money with youtube is by being that guy you never wanted to be: Trendy, fashionable, 9gag soldier, you have to love minecraft and talk about your daily life. Tell your younger audience stories they want to hear. After you have a good amount of subscribers also start to do twitch streams. Don't forget your lightboxes to make your skin look very soft and bright!
For 100k, 500k, 1m subscriber specials you should make your own rap songs. And also sell merchandise and do product placements of energy drinks.

Trust me guys, thats how to get rich.
>>
>>1505220
If I'd want to act like an average idiot for money I'd apply for a job.
>>
>>1505246
You don't make 100k a month from home with a shit office job.
>>
Guys please take a look to the german
youtube
im sure we have more shilling Product placement and clickbaits

we have like 10 beauty youtubers
my example is Bibis beauty palace
>3,7mio abonements
>mostly 12-14yo girls
>makes PP in every video
>has her own deodorant body products brand (bilu)
>a fucking smartphone bibiphone with her face and unique ringtones

youtube germany is product placement for 12 yo kids
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-16-06-52-55.png (175KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-16-06-52-55.png
175KB, 540x960px
>>1505623 its an sony aqua
that is 140€ more expensive
and has ringtones where she laughts or screams and an picture of her printed on the back
>>
>>1505640
We are dead and this is hell
>>
>>1505623
I assume that's because 12 year old kids are very valuable to beauty companies.

If they can hook you onto Loreal, or Garnier at age 12-14 and get them loyal that is decades and decades of sales.

That's the same reason the most expensive adwords are things like "Health Insurance California". If you can court advertisers through making a channel that speaks directly to these future loyal customers you could live very comfy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-16-07-01-20.png (156KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-16-07-01-20.png
156KB, 540x960px
i just googled youtube and produktplazierung and see only ads that ask me if i want my brand in yt videos
>>
>>1505668
in germany you dont get that much money from lawsuits but you could have sucess in internet+court can result in anything

like angela merkel said in 2013 the internet is unknown territory for us
>>
>>1505706
Not sure what you mean, are you saying putting adwords on stuff like "Berlin Lawyer" or whatever the German equivalent would be.

Or are you saying that suing someone because of a grievance online is uncharted territory?
>>
>>1504043
Soon fampai.
>>
>>1504043
Not me, because I am not fucking leafy or keemstar
>>
>>1504043
I'm making comfy earnings off Twitch and AdSense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.