[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was XMR a pump and dump? Will it ever reach .02 again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: monero.png (11KB, 613x186px) Image search: [Google]
monero.png
11KB, 613x186px
Was XMR a pump and dump? Will it ever reach .02 again?
>>
File: 1469502963666.png (120KB, 1056x541px) Image search: [Google]
1469502963666.png
120KB, 1056x541px
>>1503119
look at this and tell me what you think has more value
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 317x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 317x211px
>>1503132
Vcash
>>
>>1503132
Beginner in cryptos here. Can you explain what I need to see?
>>
>>1503200
the marketcap is if you took all the coins and valued them at their current price (which is obviously not how reality works but that's how people determine this shit)

XMR is a coin used for the exchange of goods and services
XMR is used a cheaper and technically more secure way of mixing BTC

What value does LTC (used for NOTHING) and XRP (premine bankers coin that's borderline not even crypto) bring?
>>
>>1503232
>XMR is a coin used for the exchange of goods and services
by who?
>>
>>1503232
I see, thanks!
>>
>>1503238
yet
>>
>>1503238
>>1503445
where have you been? two of the largest darknets have accepting XMR because mixing/privacy/anon

go on alphabay and see what you can buy with XMR
spoilers: drugs, credit cards, whatever
>>
>>1503119

Anon, you're being short sighted. XMR is one of the few altcoins that actually offers something different compared to bitcoin. There's been a boatload of hype over the last month with it being added to Alphabay. This, of course, caused a speculatory bubble. Bubbles burst and you need to make peace with that, but it doesn't mean manipulation.

Whether or not there's any real value in the currency is a difficult question and, in the case of crypto, essentially hinges on the question "are black markets using it for goods and services?". You can't answer this question just by watching an exchange.

Privacy focused coins are definitely something people want. Learn what you can about the tech, what different competitors offer, and diversify.

Most importantly, try to think about what will drive events months, years, and even decades from now. It's extremely likely you'll be taken for a ride if you only care about the 7 day trend.

TL:DR - Don't be impatient, faggot. Learn about what you invest in and why people might want it. Don't trade on emotion.
>>
The dev team have no coherent plan. The community is a shambles.

Monero is a currency for pedophiles and will never gain mainstream acceptance. Therefore decreasing it's appeal as a vehicle of speculation.

Buy ethereum
>>
File: 1459647146323.jpg (233KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459647146323.jpg
233KB, 700x700px
>>1503636
>The dev team have no coherent plan.
It's a FOSS project and they have clear goals, they're rolling out the new version shortly. You're clearly uninformed

>Monero is a currency for pedophiles and will never gain mainstream acceptance. Therefore decreasing it's appeal as a vehicle of speculation.
It sounds like you're describing pre-boom BTC

>Buy ethereum
lol, I can't wait to see how devcon2 flops because NOTHING OF VALUE. Their first test case of a smart contact imploded and resulted in a hardfork without community consensus. They have no dapps
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.