[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trash money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (770KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
770KB, 1000x1000px
Okay /biz/ I'm willing to trust you. I've got $500 I'm willing to use up/trash this weekend. I was going to blow it on a gun but decided I might as well try something new in my life. What ways in Utah can I use this money to make more money in the span of three days even if it's just $50 profits. Will post results. Pic not related.
>>
Suck dicks, easy money.
>>
>>1501572
go look for the Lost Rhoades Mine
>>
crypto trading
>>
>>1501574
>>1501577
>>1501579

I appreciate the effort guys but I'm probably better off blowing it all on Fanduel than using anything like these options.
>>
File: image.gif (57KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
57KB, 720x472px
>>1501577
My grandpa claims he knows where it's at. He says it's in Fillmore Utah close by the Uranium mines. He said there's an ATV trail and if you follow it up a little past the highest point there's the mine in plane sight but it's long been bared off. You can get passed the bars but it's dark and if you step in a puddle you're pretty much fucking dead because it has gass trapped inside it and moving it will cause it to release.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470684343180.jpg (39KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470684343180.jpg
39KB, 528x960px
>>1501572
You could give it to me and i can mail you a bunch of lead dicks for your troubles ;)
>>
>>1501572
Pokerstars kek
>>
Find a piece of furniture, fix it up and let your $500 relax.
>>
>>1501572
buy a penny stock at .0001-.0009 range and hope it goes up a tick and sell... make sure the stock has volume.
>>
>>1501588
Spend the 500 on mining gear, gas mask and oxygen tank
Find the treasure
Easy money
>>
>>1502342
The fact that it's barred of means there's nothing inside of it. It's not even really a legend anymore.
>>
>>1501588
I married into the Rhoades family. I know where it is but it's not worth bothering with from what I've seen.

it's not near Fillmore as far as the Rhoades clan says.
>>
>>1503248
That's just what my grandpa told me. If this thread is still up tommarow I can find the picture he has of it and post it.
>>
>>1503248
Is there any cool information you have about the past being part of the family or no?
>>
>>1502312
>buy a penny stock
>hope
Shit, you again?
Or did you copy this strategy from the /biz/ resident penny stock shill?
>>
Buy bitcoin
Transfer bitcoin to poloniex.com
Buy BURST with bitcoin
Make 300% profit this weekend
>>
>>1503372

bagholder detected
>>
UVXY. High risk, high reward. Especially with the Fed meeting next week. I'd sell and pocket whatever gains you make before the meeting as they are going to chicken out and not raise rates.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.