[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A wife is for sealing deals and alliances and building your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hot ice.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hot ice.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>A wife is for sealing deals and alliances and building your dynasty
>A mistress is there for love and romance
>A girlfriend is there to fuck

Does /biz/ approve of the traditional way of doing things?
>>
whatever gets you laid bro.. just watch out for alimony
>>
>>1501107
>A wife is for sealing deals and alliances and building your dynasty
No, that's what a business partner is for.
>A mistress is there for love and romance
No, that's what a waifu is for.
>A girlfriend is there to fuck
No, that's what an onahole is for.

Women should generally be avoided.
>>
how is this the "traditional way" for anywhere on earth at anytime?
>>
>>1501124
It's fun to base life off animes
>>
File: millennials.jpg (80KB, 532x796px) Image search: [Google]
millennials.jpg
80KB, 532x796px
>>1501110
>>
>>1501135
>it's not my fault
>millennial excuse

Am i right guys
>>
>>1501124

It was that way for most of the European upper class since ever, still is for most of Asia, was recently in Latin America (idk if they've changed). Only Murricans typically pretend differently.
>>
>>1501107

But my Wife is all three.

She does all three exceptionally well.

If you're missing two out of three, you're likely with the wrong person. One out of the three and you gotta rethink your dynamic.
>>
>>1501153
No, it was never this way

Where did you hear about this?
>>
>>1501107
This is how it works in most of the world and how it used to be in the west

Forcing one woman into the role of child bearer, housekeeper, alliance token, lover, and whore rolled together has been disastrous
>>
>talking to girls

lol it's 2016
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.