[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you renting your property out as section 8 housing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1426366082241.jpg (40KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
1426366082241.jpg
40KB, 480x444px
Why aren't you renting your property out as section 8 housing? Afraid of being rich?
>>
Because when you go to the first orientation they will tell you a bunch of bullshit about how you can't have any paint chips anywhere on your rental, it has to smell of lavender inside for over 7 weeks, the bathroom must have three separate space heaters, if there is any mahogany in the structure it must be rebuilt. etc, etc.

That's why I'm not doing it.
>>
I'm a landlord, not a zookeeper
>>
I used to rent my house out to HUD when I first got into investing, because muh guaranteed checks from the government. It was the worst decision I ever made. These poor animals destroy everything. In the 9 months I let some woman and her 3 kids live there, I had to replace the dishwasher twice, all of the carpet in every room was ruined beyond repair, one of them took knives and threw everywhere in the walls and doors. I had to spend thousands on replacing/fixing the drywall and replacing the door. There was a roof leak that they never mentioned and I had to spend another few thousand fixing that. They never mowed the grass so the city would and I got billed for it. It was terrible. Let those niggers stay in their Section 8 apartment complexes.
>>
>>1501005

fucking kek
>>
Almost bought a duplex where one unit was HUD. There was an old couple that lived there for about 15 years and never caused trouble or anything like that.

The problem is that HUD inspects your property periodically. If the inspector is having a bad day or something, he could give you a laundry list of irrelevant repairs/upgrades that need to be completed ASAP.

I'd rather not have an income source that lives and dies by apathetic government inspectors.
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (14KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
14KB, 125x125px
>>1501005
Underrated
>>
>>1500996
I am so fucking sick of retards reusing the same words. Synonyms are especially used for this, what the fuck.
Why do only illiterates write advice?
>>
I rent to section 8 tenants. They damage property more than paying tenants do and are usually short term renters.
>>
>>1500996
No, affraid of all the crackhead government sponges fucking my shit up. I rent to normal people with a fucking job. Gtfo social program faggots.

Legit. On the rental agreement if they dont put a valid place of employment for me to call i throw their app right in the fucking trash.

"Government assistance" is not a job. There is a reason i have that checkbox on the bottom of the first page. Its the first fucking thing i look for.

I dont even read the name on the app if the job field is blank.
>>
>>1500996
Lol, pics is wrong. And i quote from my buffet book here.

"Put all of your eggs in one basket. And watch that basket closely."

I dont agree with it but he's the bajillionaire. Wtf do i know...
>>
Because I don't have 1mill laying around to buy property
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.