[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads I got a bunch of hats and scarfs and shit from a family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469804077787.jpg (116KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469804077787.jpg
116KB, 960x810px
Lads I got a bunch of hats and scarfs and shit from a family member who used to sell them by attending markets and stuff, probably worth something around 40,000 CAD or so

how can I, a broke student sell them off and make some money?

pic unrelated
>>
>>1500514
>by attending markets and stuff

wow it's like the answer was there all along...
>>
>>1500536
yeah but i got no money to attend markets or rent out kiosks or time really
>>
>>1500542
ahh the crux
you need money. funny students get loans all the time.
you need time
ah just buy somebody elses. I'll pay you 100$ to sell scarves this weekend. Done.
get out there and suck those dicks for $1.
>>
>>1500514
what kind of hats and scarves? pics?
>>
If you don't care about liquidating quickly, you can spend an afternoon photographing inventory and setting up an Etsy store.

You can also just do what your family member did and attend markets and stuff/pay someone to do it for you.
>>
>>1500514
40k is street value. i'm prepared to offer you 7k cash sight unseen. suggest meet @ albion malll (albion & hwy 27) but will travel to anywhere in so. ontario. let's make a deal senpai!
>>
>>1500757
>>1500735
They are things my family member bought from china, she originally sold them in ireland

I can ask her to send me the photos she originally used for her website which was used to sell them

maybe I can start a website or use a preexisting one?
>>
bamp
>>
Post pics of mercy retard
>>
>>1502495
as in mercy from overwatch?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.