[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: room.jpg (840KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
840KB, 2272x1704px
I'm a college student and applied to this multimedia video internship. Basically as long as you can do some video editing with adobe suite the job is yours. They responded to my application right away, probably since I had a marketing/design internship with a competitor in town and so my interview is on Friday. Except I don't know how to use after effects at all. I even tried learning it a few months ago but that shit was hard so I stopped. I still applied anyway because I'm trying to make bank.

I guess I have a few questions. Should I still go to the interview? If I'm offered the position, should I take it anyway? And how hard is it to get a basic grasp of after effects?
>>
Literally just learn what you need to know idiot
>>
>>1499448
learn as much as you can
>>
>>1499448
Look at the showreels and quality of the output of the company. With your Premier or AVID, or Shake knowledge could you make up something just as good.

If the answer is "no" then you better watch every fucking After Effects tutorial, pull apart projects that you download... In fact a good idea would be whatever like effects or tricks they often use in their videos, learn how it's done: reverse engineer it.

Download the Manual and read it, so at least you'll SOUND like you know what you're talking about.

"Well actually I just leave the object static, and I move the camera, because I like to play around with the optic distortion settings, and you can even parallax"
Or whatever you'd say.
>>
Watch after effects turorials on YouTube. Study those videos for awhile and then start practicing.
>>
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=after+effects&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.