[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sips tea*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473600432939.jpg (39KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
1473600432939.jpg
39KB, 720x549px
*sips tea*
>>
Not with MY money they don't!
>>
>>1496361
Not an argument and also a violation of global rules.
>>
Then I don't need to feel sympathy for them either.
>>
>tattoos
>kids
>television

this is why they are low income
>>
>>1496357
>don't have to explain
This means that don't want to plan and don't want to be made to feel bad for that lack of planning.
>>
>I am poor
>I buy expensive things
>this keeps me from not being poor in the future
>REEEE DON'T SHAME ME SHITLORD

Literal children. Self destructive and actually aware of it, there's something seriously wrong with them.
>>
>>1496357
Okay, but then we shouldn't need to explain to them why we want to keep our own god damn money as well.
>>
>>1496357
Then why are we giving them money, if they don't have to justify where they spend it?
Sounds like a sweet deal.
>>
I legitimately raged at this picture

Hold me, biz
>>
>>1496592

You're legitimately poor as fuck. I don't even think about how much taxes I'm paying. Yes, I know the number - about $1,500/month between state/federal/SS/Medicare. But it's out of sight, out of mind. The government will waste it one way or another. If 10 or 20 percent of that goes to keeping the poor complacent and moderately comfortable, that's fine with me.
>>
>>1496357
They they shouldn't blame all their problems on the rich either.

They shouldn't be upset when a rich person buys a $50k watch but they are.

So fuck them. If you are alive you are going to get judged by people, learn to ignore or kys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.