[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did he make it big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I thought you have to be an alpha chad to become a successful CEO but this guy is an autistic weak chinned beta who became the most successful young biotech execs in America
>>
>>1494958
he's albanian, they are like kebab jews.
>>
Understanding of the precedence social media has in the world
No-shits given attitude
Even if he is considered satan, he has no problem admitting it, and explaining why he's a necessary evil in the world

I used to hate this guy. Then I thought more about the health care industry. At least he produces results in a time-sensitive manner and pushes for development of drugs pertaining to rare diseases.

Poor people hate him for profiting off of the drug business. People with no options, looking for a cure, don't hate him nearly as much and look at him as something to at least produce results for their respective ailments.
>>
>>1494958
Sociopathy
>>
>>1494958
he was successful for a few months. now he's nothing.

stop posting here martin.
>>
>>1494977
He thought he could be a real life villain and not get roasted. His play to jack drug prices was a good call financially but acting like a entitled douchebag made him a fantastic scapegoat for pharma and he's going to have to move to a new space to have success. No one wants to associate with him even though they know he's good at making money so he's mildly dicked irl.
>>
>>1494984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAHULAk4M_I
>>
>>1494958
I heard he is more gay than he is rich.
>>
he has made millions stock trading
>>
>>1495487
He's definitely a sociopath.
>>
>>1495515
source?
>>
>>1494958
Daily reminder (((big pharma))) and their media ties are trying to blemish this saint's good name.
>>
>>1494971
> for profiting off of the drug business.
If you are referencing that time he raised that one drug's price by 5000%, then let me remind you of one thing. If someone needed it and didn't have the money, he would give it to them for free.
>>
>>1494958
You most certainly don't need to be a good looking Chad to be succesful. There are a lot of dweebs and ugly dudes as CEOs. The Hollywood Chad CEO is a meme.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.