[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get up two and a half million dollars, any asshole in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: george_washington_life_mask.jpg (15KB, 236x342px) Image search: [Google]
george_washington_life_mask.jpg
15KB, 236x342px
You get up two and a half million dollars, any asshole in the world knows what to do: you get a house with a 25 year roof, an indestructible Jap-economy shitbox, you put the rest into the system at three to five percent to pay your taxes and that's your base, get me? That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink. That's all I have to say to anybody on any social level. Did your grandfather take risks? I guarantee he did it from a position of fuck you. A wise man's life is based around fuck you. The United States of America is based on fuck you. You have a navy? Greatest army in the history of mankind? Fuck you! Blow me. We'll fuck it up ourselves.
>>
>>1494795
that movie had a shitty ending,

they were afraid just to have him lose that spin and just pan out with his face and then cut the camera.
>>
>>1494795

3-5% does not cover the rising cost of living. look at historical price rises, not annual fed reports. also nice 12 year old /b/-tier motivational monologue. hope you got your screencap already. kill yourself
>>
>>1494795

Shame on anon for not linking the moobie scene: https://youtu.be/rJjKP8vYjpQ?t=14s
>>
>>1494798
HAAHAHA ITS FROM A MOVIE RETARD
>>
File: 2hd0co8.png (99KB, 1311x345px) Image search: [Google]
2hd0co8.png
99KB, 1311x345px
>>1494808

oh really? I guess its not 12 year old /b/-tier motivational monologue then
>>
>>1494810
>the value of man is measured by his muscle mass

When will this meme die
>>
>>1494798
5% of 2M is 100k a year dumbass. If your living expenses/taxes cost more than that then you aren't living within a reasonable means of your wages.
>>
File: bunny.gif (155KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.gif
155KB, 600x477px
>>1494831

>there are people on /biz/ that are going to try and beat the clock

wew lad. if the cost of living rate is just 0.5% more than your interest rate, your cause of death will probably be starvation
>>
>>1494816
never, it is true, get on with lifting faggots or you shall never make it in time
>>
>>1494871
It's fuck you money, not quit working entirely money. It's a safety net.
>>
>>1494921

oops my mistake, I didnt bother to comprehend anything after the first "fuck" in the OP post. good catch
>>
>>1494795
>"doing a damn fine job of it so far."

Thats the plan. Working my ass off aqcuriend real estate and building a mold making business. All while working 50+ hours a week. Smthe second i get a 3 million dolllar offer im cashing the fuck out and retiring. I will live off 50k a year plus whatever inflation raises are, and invest small amounts here and there until something starts to take off again. Then i will pour my soul into building that incestment and reincest the profits and become rich as hell from my 3 million dollar fuck u position.
>>
>>1494798
>hating from moms basement.
>suck a fat dick u NEET neckbeard faggot!
>>
>>1494965

>incestment
>reincest

did your "v" and "c" keys get mixed up?

Also, I like the idea of this thread (or, at least, having "fuck you" money)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.